剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
因你罪行 我们会处死属于你的人类
For your crime, we will kill your claimed human.
那位医生
The doctor.
狼人
The wolf.
女妖
The siren.
所有你爱的人都会死
Everyone you love will perish.
你目睹他们的死亡之后 就是你大限之期
After you have witnessed their destruction... we will kill you.
抓住那淫妖和战士
Capture the Succubus and The Warrior.
搜寻她的朋友家人们
Seek out her friends, her families.
我们要让她看着亲朋受苦
We will make her watch as they suffer.
我不喜欢这事的发展
I don't want what comes next.
你也不会喜欢的
You don't want what comes next.
你知道你打不赢我们的 淫妖
You know you can't defeat us, Succubus.
她说的对
She's right.
上次和他们交手我差点没命了
Last time I succubused them, it almost killed me.
我的能力一旦运用也会被反射回来
They'll reflect my attacks because it uses my power.
她动作会像电那么快
The Keeper is quick as lightning.
但是你在我帮助下能打败她的
But you can do this with my help.
要怎么做?
How?
躲
Duck.
什么?
What?
躲!
Duck!
挡!
Block!
踢!
Kick!
真神
Holy shit.
还真奏效了
It's working.
接下来做什么?
What next?
你相信我么?
Do you trust me?
只要我们把这些咸水泡沫弄干净
Once we get rid of this sea foam,
他们在下水道应该也没法活了
it's unlikely they'll survive the sewage system.
你怎么知道淡水能杀他们的?
How'd you know it would kill them anyway?
我看到水草在自来水里没法活
I noticed tap water killed the aquatic plant.
而戴安娜一滴水都不喝
Diana refusing to drink a drop combined
再加上多米尼克珍珠的成分
with the composition of Dominique's pearl.
还有咸水泳池
Salt water pool.
剩下的显而易见啦
The rest was osmosis!
聪明的小伙伴
Smarty pants.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们是最佳拍档
We make an excellent team.
我们是
We do.
波连个电♥话♥都没有
Bo never called.
肯吉
Kenzi.
不 我只是担心她
No, I'm worried about her...
我真不知道...
I mean...
他们究竟在干什么
What are they even doing?!
波...
Bo...
怎么处置她?
What's next?
你决定
You got this.
淫妖
Succubus.
你如果这么做 如果你跟随他...
If you do this, if you follow him...
你会有意想不到的噩运
you will suffer a fate beyond your worst nightmares.
和前所未有的灾难 超越你母亲的苦难
A fate even worse than your own whore of a mother's!
你会被扯进阴间之下
You will be dragged beneath irkalla,
受到像你这种魔鬼该受的诅咒
damned like the spawn of evil that you are!!!
别再威胁我
No more threats.
去你的理事会
No more councils.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
波...
Bo...
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
快点离开
Leave.
这事不能等
This can't wait.
你怎么敢进我家?
How dare you come into my home?
我的房♥间?
Into my room?
雨人会让你杀了尤那达人
Rainer will ask you to slay the Una Mens.
我知道他们是冤枉了我们
I know that they've wronged us.
他们是邪恶的
That they're evil.
但我求你
But I am begging you:
别杀他们
Don't do it.
他们的力量会被收集到仅存的种子里
Their power will be amassed into the single remaining seed.
什么种子?
What seed?
起源种
The Origin Seed.
是从我这偷去的
It was stolen from me.
落在坏人手上...
In the wrong hands...
怎么了 特里克?
What, Trick?
答应我就好
Just give me your word.
我别无所求
That's all I ask.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表