剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我会让异常的痛苦
then I'm gonna let the transcendental sickness
在她体内侵蚀她 然后我会离开她
eat her insides and then I'm gonna leave her
让她身处淫妖的水深火热吧
in a hot and bloody succubus mess.
我不是说逃离我
I don't mean walk away from me.
- 我是说逃离她 - 什么
- I mean walk away from her. - What?
如果我记得没错 受死精也是元素
Last time I checked, Jumbees were Elementals, too.
西里欧 助人为乐终有善报
See, that's the thing about helping people, Clio.
有时因果报复会找上门啦
Sometimes you get paid back with a little thing called Karma.
受死精治愈了我
Jumbee already healed me ...
当她在你体内时 看清了你的图谋
and when she was inside of you she saw exactly what you were up to.
这只是专业...
This is just professional...
你知道我有多累多讨厌
Do you have any idea how sick and tired I am
被人两面三刀欺骗 愚弄玩耍
of being double crossed and lied to and generally dicked around!
你惹错人了
You picked the wrong girl to screw over.
我这人记仇 记私仇
Because I like to make everything personal.
- 你是什么 - 她是噩梦
- What are you? - She's your worst nightmare.
带着微笑死去
Dying with a smile...
这对你来说命太好了
that is much too good a fate for you.
你离开的时候 有点中世纪的感觉?
Did you get a little medieval while you were away?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know? Maybe.
- 噢 - 嘿
- Oh... - Hey...
那么 伐克斯哈
So... Vex, huh?
- 天啊 他已经选边站了? - 你还说呢
- Man, can that guy pick a team already? - You're one to talk.
天啊 我想你
God, I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you too.
带我回家?
Take me home?
- 没问题 - 好嘞
- You got it. - Yeah.
我等不及见大家了
Hmm. I can't wait to see everyone.
肯吉和黑尔...
Kenzi and Hale...
特里克和...
Trick and...
你知道 有朝一日 我们会谈到
You know, some day we're gonna have to talk
火车上发生的一切
about what happened on that train.
什么火车
What train?
我不知道 我不知道为什么这么说
I don't know. I don't know why I said that...
别担心
Don't worry.
无论怎样 我会弄清楚发生什么事的
I will figure out what happened to me. One way or another.
你就等好吧
You can be sure of that.
我甩不掉你了 是吗
I'm not gonna get rid of you, am I?
可没那么简单 进来吧 搭档
Not that easy, hop in, partner.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我真高兴见到你
I am really happy to see you.
- 我真的很抱歉 - 为什么
- And I'm really sorry. - Why?
要不要我们停下 看是否需要帮助?
You think we should stop and see if they need help?
抱歉 波 要带你回家了
Sorry, Bo... gotta get you home.
不管是谁 他们都能照顾好自己
Whoever that is can fix their own flat tire.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表