剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我手上刚好有你的贱刀
I got your epi-pen right here.
怎么样 德鲁伊 小刺头终结大刺头?
What'd ya say, Druid? A little prick to end a big prick?
- 你还好吧 - 你不该来的
- Are you okay? - You shouldn't have come.
- 我总是会来 - 谢天谢地
- I always do. - Thank goddess.
恋人将死前的挽歌♥哈
Lovers' laments before you both die.
你懂什么爱?
What do you know about love?
我知道你妈迷恋你
I know that Mother's obsessed with you.
你的恋母情节也超严重 天啊 怪不得你单身
And you're obsessed with her. Gee. I wonder why you're single.
她对我严厉是想让我做到最好
She's hard on me because she wants me to be the best.
我此刻正是最强
And now I am.
尤那达人能够反弹任何挑衅
The Una Mens is able to reflect the power of any Fae
他们的异种能力
who dared to challenge them.
而我已经吸收了那些能力 六重哦
And I've absorbed all those powers, sixfold.
就像精美的把戏包任君挑选啊
It is a nifty bag of tricks to choose from!
你个禽兽
You are a monster.
先从我还是人类的最后一场杀戮开始吧
Let's start with a tribute to my last kill, as a human.
一段小调 你最爱的塞壬献上
A pretty little ditty from your favorite siren!
命运啊
Destiny. Boo-yah.
停下 她受够了
Stop it! She's had enough!
你跟我说干嘛 她才是不肯罢休的那一个
Why you telling me? She's the one who won't quit.
- 放她走 - 我喜欢有观众
- Let her go. - I like an audience.
你知道自己将要苟延残喘
Do you know you're gonna breathe your dying breath,
无助绝望的看着我杀好医生了吗
helpless, watching me kill the good doctor?
你的人生还真是有聊哈
You have a very rich fantasy life.
我能看到将来的战争
I can see the battle ahead.
来自... 我已经忘了他的名字
Courtesy of... I've already forgotten his name.
- 你还好吗 - 两分钟 我就能挣脱
- You okay? - Two minutes, I'll be out of these cuffs.
真的吗
Seriously?
我可从肯吉影贼那学到不少
I learned a lot from Kenzi's shadow thief training.
这可不只是脱裤子
It's not just about panty removal.
你的前戏总是拔尖的
Your foreplay was always top notch.
铛铛铛 准备好第三局了吗
Whew! Ding ding ding! Ready for round three?
要事第一 先杀了这恋母的畜生
First thing's first. Let's kill this motherlover.
必须的 老办法
When in doubt, go with the classics.
你差点赢我了
Wow, you almost had me there.
今天贱♥人♥体内有点多余能量啊
Must have a little something extra in the slutty tank today.
没错 那是即将来临的启示录 白♥痴♥
Yeah, it's called the coming apocalypse, dick.
现在 你要乖乖死掉 我还可以去处理那个
Now, if you'd just die like a good boy, I could get back to dealing with it.
你的起源太引人入胜了 淫妖
You know... your origins are fascinating, Succubus.
鬼义茜之能量
"The power of the Pyrripus".
你知道什么
What do you know about it?
我知道被人类抚养长大的你太弱了
I know that being raised by humans made you soft.
我知道保管者警告你是对的
I know that the Keeper was right to warn you of the shit
剧变即将发生
that's coming your way.
感觉很糟 是不是哈 波波
Feels pretty crappy, doesn't it Bo-Bo?
无助了 凡人一个?
Being helpless? Being mortal?
你这些年就是这感觉吗
Is that how you've felt, all these years?
妈妈
Mom?!
这不是我跟特里克商量好的
This isn't what Trick and I discussed.
附带损害
Collateral damage.
看来又一次 只有我能来决定谁生
Looks like once again ... only I'll choose who lives
谁死
and who dies.
我从没在战场上见过瓦科基里
I've never actually seen a Valkyrie in battle before.
太棒了
It's impressive.
那块裆布下面有什么值得争取的吗
Got anything under that codpiece worth fighting for?
你应该知道
You should know.
这些什么 跟卵一样多?
What are these hell spawns?
第一批百万军
The first of millions.
- 要是我们没能... - 闭嘴
- If we don't get out of here... - Shut up!
我只是说说 我们寡不敌众
I'm just saying. We're outnumbered.
两个人对抗赫尔的洪水猛兽?
Two against the scourges of Hel?
三个人
Three.
是时候抛下过去
Time to stop dwelling in the past,
弥补未来了
and get to fixing the future.
肯吉在哪
Where's Kenzi?
- 安全 - 目前为止
- Safe. - For now.
你放她走 不然我把你贱♥人♥的脑子砸得
You let her go or I blow your bitch brains
脑浆飞溅你女朋友的脸
all over your girlfriend's face.
太恶心了 谁教你威胁的
Ugh, terrible. Who taught you to threaten?
我猜人类妈妈尝起来味道好极了
Yum. I bet human mommy tastes delicious.
美味啊 不过别信我的话
Delectable. But don't take my word for it.
别伤害她
Don't you hurt her!
我能尝到她对你的真实感觉
Ow... I can taste how she really feels about you.
懦弱 可悲 错误
Coward. Pathetic. Mistake.
看吧 不是白♥痴♥的气让我与众不同
See, it's not sucking chi that makes me special.
是我知道何时该停手
It's that I learned how to stop.
十年了 我不断斩妖除魔
For ten years, I went on a killing spree.
然后找到我的朋友们 你以为自己懂爱
Then I found my friends. You think you know love?
利用爱救她啊
Use it to save her.
快啊 救她
Go on. Save her!
我能把气吐回去
I could breathe the chi back into her.
不过你还没有那个能力 不管你多在乎
But you don't have that power yet. No matter how much you care.
妈咪
Mommy!
让她好起来
Make it better.
我需要别人的气才能做到
I'll need someone else's chi to do that.
一命换一命 异种法则
A life for a life. That's the Fae way.
你不能伤害我 你不能杀了我
You can't hurt me. You can't kill me.
- 我有 - 小树枝么?
- I've got... - A tiny twig?
黑尔最后的礼物
Hale's last gift.
你以为那能阻止我?
You think that's what stopped me?
我对付你另有妙计
I've got other plans for you.
老爸即将回归
Well, daddy's coming to play.
你俩横竖都是死
You're both gonna die anyway.
起码我们家人死在一块
At least we'll die a family.
这一记让你动劳伦
That is for laying a finger on Lauren.
替雨人打
For Rainer.
替黑尔打
For Hale.
这一刀报肯吉心碎之仇
And that is for breaking Kenzi's heart.
好了好了 我在这呢
It's okay. It's okay, I got you.
肯吉 你在这干吗
Kenzi! What are you doing here?
我们不能再等了
We can't wait any longer.
我们寡不敌众 你受伤了
We're outnumbered and you're injured.
我们必须战斗 必须打下去
We have to fight, we have to keep fighting.
我们得关上传送门
We have to close the portal.
我们不知道怎么...
We don't know how...
戴森 我现在明白了 我真有戏份
Dyson, I get it now. I do have a part to play.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
命运 还真是恶趣味啊
Destiny. It has a real sick sense of fun.
这是唯一关闭赫尔大门的方法
It is the only way to close the gateway to Hel.
波的真心
Bo's true heart.
我就是
And I'm it.
- 你戴上了 - 我超爱
- You wore it... - I love it.
- 那雨人 - 你看错他了
- And Rainer..? - You were wrong about him.
起码我没看错你
At least I was right about you.
从我们初遇开始 就没看错
Always have been, since the first moment we met.
我一直知道你不同凡响
And I've always known you were extraordinary.
可是现在 人类医生能让异种变凡人?
But now, a human doctor who can turn the Fae mortal?
他们会追杀你的
They're gonna be coming for you.
- 是吗 让他们试试 - 你真是黑暗派
- Yeah? Let 'em try. - You really are Dark.
不 波 我是你的
No Bo. I'm yours.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我父亲 赫尔的传送门 塔米辛和戴森
My father, portal to Hel, Tamsin and Dyson
还有肯吉 天啊 肯吉
and Kenzi, oh god, Kenzi...
我要留下 艾弗妮平稳了 你懂的
I'm going to stay. Evony's stable, and you know...
希波克拉底之誓什么的
just Hippocratic oath and all that.
该死 你是认真的
Shit, you're serious.
你看到她了 无助凡人
You saw her, all vulnerable and human.
我让她遭罪的 所以
And I kind of did this to her, so...
最疯狂的事 我其实懂的
Craziest thing of all? I actually get it.
快走吧 淫妖 命运在呼唤
Get out of here, Succubus. Destiny's calling.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表