剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
妖女迷行 前情提要
Previously on Lost Girl...
你是浪人吗
Are you The Wanderer?
我就知道你会找我
I knew you'd come for me.
我记得谁是浪人
I remember who The Wanderer is.
我创造了这一切
I created all of this.
我必须取走他的灵魂
I must take his soul.
它属于我
It belongs to me.
你没看到我发生什么事了吗
Don't you see what is happening to me?
不明所以让我很抓狂
Not knowing is driving me crazy.
你很爱的某人很快就会死去
Someone you love very much will soon be dead.
我做这一切是因为他不是我的敌人
I did all of this because he's not my enemy,
而是我的宿命
he's my destiny.
你刚刚说宿命吗
Did you just say destiny?!
如果你有什么要解决的 跟我解决问题
If you have something to settle, settle it with me.
而招惹我孙女
Not my granddaughter.
你没听到我刚刚说什么吗
Did you not hear what I just said?
他把你洗♥脑♥了
He's brainwashed you!
你们不管谁 能不能就相信我
Can you please trust me, any of you?
发生什么了
What is going on?
我会处理这事的 波 回来
I'll take care of this. Bo, get back!
不 你给我回去 所有人
No you need to get back. All of you.
特里克 特里克
Trick, Trick!
必须得这样 他们没给我们选择
It had to be done, they didn't give us a choice.
我已经每周投入九十个小时
I have been pulling ninety-hour weeks
就为了把它变成自苹果以后最好的手♥机♥
to make this the biggest mobile launch since the iPhone.
你或者你的常春藤盟校的呆瓜们再延期一次
One more delay from you or any of your Ivy League morons
戴瑞就会把你们切成两半
and Darren will have you sliced in two.
好的
Good.
你真可爱
You're a doll.
当你不知你是谁时 生活会很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are,
当你知道真♥相♥后 生活会更艰难
it's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱伴随着死亡的降临
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年 在藏匿中找寻
I was lost for years, searching while hiding.
那个不为人知的属于我的世界
Only to find that I belong to a world hidden from humans.
当我已厌倦躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过自己想要的生活
I will live the life I choose.
我们就不应该让她一个人上那趟火车
We should never have let her get on that train alone.
我们应该保护她
We should have protected her.
她不想要我们保护 戴森
She doesn't want our protection Dyson,
她不想见到我们
she doesn't even want to see us.
她思维不对
She's not thinking straight.
一定是着魔了 或者是咒语
It's got to be a possession. Or a spell.
我只是...我得检查她
I just... I need to examine her.
就这样 我去找她
That's it, I'm gonna go get her.
但她不想我们这样 戴森
But she doesn't want us to Dyson.
我不在乎
I don't care.
戴森 她拒绝 疏远我们
Dyson she locked us out.
波屏蔽了我们
Bo locked us out.
现在 我们在打碎东西
Aaaaaand we're breaking things.
大杯咖啡 来喝吧
Giant coffees! Come and get 'em!
谁会需要那么多咖♥啡♥因♥啊
Who could possibly need that much caffeine?
我们 我们要接手一个案子
Us! We! We're taking a case.
我可以得到表扬吗
Can I get a wha' wha'.
什么
What?
什么
What?
好吧 不是我想要的反应
Okay, not what I had in mind.
肯吉 现在真的时机不对
Kenzi, it's not really a good time.
一个女人的腿不见了 兄弟 不见了 好吗
A woman's legs went missing, dudes! Like mi-ssing. Okay?
她在公♥司♥游泳池里游泳 然后 突然
She was swimming in her company pool, and then bam.
在水池里没腿了
Legless in Pool-attle.
那家公♥司♥叫什么
What's the company called?
阿♥拉♥利亚科技 做生物统计学的
Alaria Tech. Biometrics.
例如机器人研究什么的 所以我得搞清楚这事
Like "I, Robot" shit. So we need to get to the bottom of this.
然后再趁机敛点钱回来
And, get that bottom half... back.
现在波几乎是我们唯一的案子了 肯吉
Yeah, Bo's kind of our only case right now Kenz.
是 但是波说的很清楚
Yeah, well Bo's made it quite clear that she
她不想我们干涉
wants us off her case.
所以 她说她明天会和我们谈谈 等她准备好
So, uh, she said she'd talk to us tomorrow. When she's ready.
塔米辛在休息恢复 所以我准备了个周末包
Tamsin's resting, recovering. So I packed a weekend bag.
好嘞 我们给波一点施展的空间
Holla, we're gonna give Bo some elbow room.
我们怎么能相信他
How do we trust him?
我们不相信 相信我 我对这事也不高兴
We don't. And believe me, I am not happy about this either.
你懂的 新男朋友一来 姑娘就抛弃朋友了
You know new guy comes along, girl drops her friends.
经典的破事
Classic suckage.
但我们得相信我们的姑娘 尊重波的决定
But we gotta trust our girl. Respect Bo's decision.
我很高兴你们能帮上忙
I'm so glad you guys could help.
拿杯咖啡吧 别不好意思
Grab a coffee, don't be shy.
波
Bo?
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
我得弄明白
I need to understand.
如果这是个错误呢
What if this was a mistake?
我真的想相信你
I want to trust you, I do...
我从没想过我会再次来到这个世界
I never imagined I'd be on this physical plane again.
我得自愿回到火车上去救你
I had to go back to the train willingly to save you.
我也这么做了
And I did.
为了你 我变成了黑暗派 我做了不可能的事
I went dark for you. I did the impossible.
但这事 我们干的事
But this. What we did...
只是必要的
Was just as necessary.
肯吉 戴森 劳伦 特里克 我很抱歉 他们
Kenzi, Dyson, Lauren, Trick. I'm sorry, they...
只是需要时间 我也是
Just need time. And so do I.
你说一旦我们想起来了 你就去和他们谈
You said once we remembered, you would talk to them.
我知道 但不是时候
I know. But not yet.
那些记忆回来了 那些感觉
The memories are back, the feelings.
但既然我们在这里 一起在真实世界里
But now that we're here, in the real world together,
我的世界里
in my world...
我需要弄明白 真正的了解
I need to understand. Really understand.
你反复袭击我的朋友 跟踪绑♥架♥我
You have harassed my friends. Stalked and kidnapped me.
你刚刚炸了我最喜欢的酒吧
And you just blew up my favorite pub.
所以我们来了结一下 浪人
So let's get to it... Wanderer.
依然是我的心头好
Be still my heart...
又一位棕发女子
another brunette.
我好讨厌这首歌♥
I am so sick of this song.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
嘿 我在和你说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to you.
我穿过浓烟千里迢迢过来
I came all this way via black smoke,
我想至少该得到个解释
I think I deserve an explanation.
好吧 甜心 你有两个选择
Well sweetheart, you got two choices.
一 你可以留下来 我可以装作向你献殷勤
One. You can stay, I can pretend to court you,
然后对你失去兴趣 把你送走
get bored with you and send you away.
二 你可以下一站就下车
Two, you can get off at the next stop.
不管是哪一种你都会忘记这一切
Either way you'll forget everything.
这是第三种选择
Here's option three.
你告诉我你为什么绑♥架♥我
You tell me why you kidnapped me.
我不知道你为什么在这 真的 我不知道
I don't know why you are here. Seriously, I don't.
下一个问题
Next question?
为什么如此费事就是为了把我送走
Why go through all of this trouble just to send me away?
如果你想要点史诗般的战斗 几场智斗 一些
If you wanted some epic fight, some battle of wits, some...
彻底的浪漫 你上错车了
sweeping romance, you're on the wrong train.
这什么都没有 走吧
Nothing to see here. Move it along.
侍女
Handmaiden.
带...
Take uh...
波 我叫波
Bo. My name is Bo.
带波去她的房♥间 她会在下一站下车
Take Bo to her chambers, she'll be getting off at the next stop,
如果她知道什么是为她好的话
if she knows what's good for her.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
你的气息很虚弱 但你是异种
Your scent is faint but you are Fae.
精灵孤儿 被人类养大 生活在人类世界
Orphaned pixie. Raised by humans, in the human world.
如果这那还不够偶然 现在这事
As if that wasn't already random enough, now this.
非常不方便
It's very inconvenient.
你这么说也是哈
That's one way to put it.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表