剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
爱伊卡不见了 她和马库斯
Ianka's gone. Her and Marcus.
他在我们眼皮底下把她带走了
He took her right from under our noses.
但为什么是现在?
But why now?
-他们在背后做了什么?
And what were they doing behind that curtain?
看上去翠迪和西尔威斯特
Looks like Tweety and Sylvester
把他们放走了
have flown the coop.
告诉我 她也参与了?
So, tell me, was she in on this?
我不清楚
I don't know.
听着 她有我要的答案 所以
Look, she has the answers that I need, so somebody
最好有人先开口 幸运儿 那个人就是你
better start talking, and lucky boy, that's going to be you.
当我家人把爱伊卡从马库斯那偷回来...
When my family stole Ianka back from Marcus...
我的女歌♥手就变的不一样了
my songstress was not the same.
她有一束新的光芒
There was a new light in her.
我们之间也有了新的距离
And a new distance between us.
爱伊卡从不怕马库斯 一次也没有
Ianka was never afraid of Marcus. Not once.
他们是一伙的?
Are they partners?
马库斯很激进 他仇视所有
Marcus is a radical, bent on hatred for all
布拉克人 我知道的就这些
Baraqians. That is all I know.
现在离开
Now leave.
波! 过来
Bo! Over here.
来试试...
Check it out...
这就是特里克藏他的
This is where Trick used to hide his
罕见的欧尼发射器的地方 用它
rare Omni transmitter. With it,
马库斯可以广播任何讯息 从任何地方
Marcus could broadcast anything, from anywhere.
你也修车吗?
You fix cars, too?
你觉得是谁在帮你换火花塞?
Who do you think's been changing your spark plugs?
我爱你这一面 爱...
I love this side of you. Love...
- 爱 - 什么?
- Love. - What?
戴森他们在谈恋爱
Dyson, they're in love!
这就是班波想说的
That's what Bamber was trying to say.
马库斯和爱伊卡在谈恋爱
Marcus and Ianka are in love.
但 这和发射器有何关系
But, what's that got to do with the transmitter?
你觉得班波家族会让他们在一起吗?
You think the Bambers would ever let them be together?
但 如果没有班波家族...
But, if there were no Bambers...
爱伊卡会唱死亡之歌♥
Ianka can sing death notes.
她和马库斯... 他们会让大家都死亡
She and Marcus... they're going to kill them all.
但在哪儿呢?
But where?
我听到黑尔提过某种
I overheard Hale mention some kind
会发声的石雕 在班波家里
of sonic stonework on Bamber's estate.
- 我们快走 - 有好多布拉克人
- Come on, let's go. - There's dozens of Baraqians.
我们要亲自提醒他们
We have to warn them all in person.
去找他们吧 小狼
Go get 'em, Wolfy.
波! 黑尔不见了!
Bo! Hale is gone! Missing.
噢... 怎么了?
Oh... what?
这些鸟般的女人
These bird women,
可能会用他们的声音伤害异种
they could hurt Fae with their voices.
什么程度的伤害? 严重的? 致命的?
Hurt how? Bad hurt? Dead hurt?
- 我要跟你去 - 不 这太危险了
- I'm coming with. - No. It's too dangerous.
这不是在讨论
This is not a discussion!
黑尔不见了 我还没告诉他 我...
Hale's gone and I haven't even told him that I...
我知道 走 我们去做些了不起的正事
I know. Come on, let's go kick some serious ass.
爱伊卡 住手
Ianka, stop!
布拉克人已经警告过你死亡之音的事
The Baraqians has been warned of your death note
就像我们谈论的
as we speak.
是啊 她说什么了
Yeah! What she said!
死亡笔记? 我没有唱这种东西
Death note? No. I am singing no such thing.
马库斯和我只想在一起
Marcus and I only want to be together.
那个发送器呢?
And the transmitter?
用来告诉他家里人我们的爱情
To tell his family about our love.
对吗 亲爱的?
Right, my darling?
爱伊卡 一些事情比爱情更重要
Ianka... some things are bigger than love.
不 你想要我...
No... you want me to...
我不会去杀班波人的
I will not kill the Bambers.
我没征求你的意见
I'm not asking.
哦 求你 马库斯 停下来
Ah! Please, Marcus, stop!
波 波 去帮忙...
Bo, Bo, help...
不 不是那样的
No, not like that!
- 波 让我结果了他 - 我听说其他
- Bo, let me finish him. - I hear anything other
死亡之音的事 这支枪会把你们都撂倒
than the death note, this gun mows you all down.
所有人离开这里 马库斯和我需要谈一谈
Everybody get out of here! Marcus and I need to talk.
肯吉 走
Kenz, leave!
我不走 我是来这里救你的
I'm not leaving! I came here to rescue you!
伙计们 走
Guys, go!
这是什么 灵魂火车?
What is this? Soul Train?
马库斯 请你停下这一切
Marcus, please stop all this.
这不是你 这愤怒 丑陋的憎恨...
This isn't you. This anger, this ugly hate...
- 咏唱死亡之音 - 你爱我的
- Sing the death note. - You love me.
赶紧唱 你个婊♥子♥
Just sing already, you bitch.
停下来
Stop!
不
No...
哦 我的娘亲 这好痛
Oh, Mother of Metallica, this hurts!
黑尔 把你爱的女人带走
Hale, get the woman you love out of here.
别
Please!
不 别
No, please!
哦 爱伊卡
Oh, Ianka...
爱伊卡 别
Ianka... please...
爱伊卡 爱伊卡 你做到了
Ianka, Ianka, you did it.
马库斯 他 他走了
Marcus, he's... he's gone.
我会照顾好班波的
Look, I will take care of Bamber.
你会自♥由♥的 我保证 走吧 你能走吗?
You will be free, I promise. Come on, can you walk?
哦 不 你
Ugh! No, you do...
你不知道
you do not understand.
我在虚弱期杀生
I took life in a weakened state.
- 我不再... - 你要去...
- I am... no more. - You're going to...
哦 爱伊卡 告诉我你没有牺牲你自己
Oh, Ianka, please tell me you didn't sacrifice yourself.
一些人总是试着拥有我
Someone would have always tried to own me.
这是我们一族的命运
It is the fate of my people.
大部分都不介意 但是我介意
Most do not mind, but I do.
我是唯一可以阻止这些的人
I was the only one who could stop it.
我得告诉特里克 这一定
I'm gonna call Trick. There's gotta be
有我们能做的 一些药水 或...
something that we can do, some kind of potion, or...
在被囚禁的时候
In captivity,
我听到关于不结盟淫妖的故事
I heard stories about the unaligned Succubus...
你让我相信我会自♥由♥
You are what made me believe I could be free.
但是我再也不会结盟了
But I'm not unaligned anymore.
你顺应你的心做想做的人
Your heart is what you want it to be.
现在 我的心自♥由♥了
Right now, my heart is free.
给你 如你所愿
For you... as you wished.
哦 不 爱伊卡 不
Oh, no... Ianka, no.
哦 神圣的女高音还在耳边
Ugh... Holy high-pitched hangover.
哦 没有那么快的 你在这里
Whoa, whoa, not so fast. There you are.
哦 发生什么了 波在哪?
Ugh. Oh... What happened? Where's Bo?
她会好的 爱伊卡咏唱了死亡之音
She'll be fine. Ianka sung a death note.
马库斯死了
Marcus is dead.
这对她好
Oh. Good for her.
这也会杀了她
It would have killed her, too.
黑尔 我很抱歉
Oh, Hale... I'm so sorry.
- 她最终自♥由♥了 - 对
- She's finally free. - Yeah.
而你 你最终在这里
And you... you're finally here.
我一直 都在这里
I've... always been here.
实话说 爱伊卡的死亡笔记 没伤到你吗?
Now truth, Ianka's death note, did it hurt you?
没有
No.
你对着讨厌的俄♥国♥人的眼睛说谎
Hey, you lie to the Russian stink eye,
不好的事情会在你身上发生
and bad things will happen to your junk.
那对我来说是个特别不愉快的经历
Which would now be a particular bummer for me.
这个讨厌的俄♥国♥人的眼睛 非常的认真
This Russian stink eye... it's pretty intense.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
哦 不 别 我不能做这个
Oh, no... no, please... I can't do this.
波?
Bo?
别告诉我你戴了张面具来保护你自己
Don't tell me you don't wear a mask to protect yourself
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表