剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
是的 性感的汽油
Yeah, sexy gas.
- 我会加满你的油箱的 - 你说什么
- Daddy's gonna fill your tank. - Excuse me?
忽略那句 我下次会做的更好的
Ignore that. I'll get it better next time.
肯吉的门锁了
Kenzi's door is locked,
好吧 但是她以前从没和异种
fine, but she's never been with
在一起过 你懂吗
a Fae before, you know?
黑尔最好别乱来 但 至少
And Hale better behave himself, but still,
你能相信她还没下来过和我打招呼吗
can you believe she hasn't even come down to check on me?
哦 说到不顾及别人这事
Oh, and speaking of inconsiderate...
新来的神奇双胞胎 劳伦和戴森
hello, Lauren, Dyson the new Wonder Twins?
我说的对吧?
Am I right?
如果他们忽略你...
If you can't beat 'em...
主动出击? 我人不见了他们都不晓得好吗!
Join 'em? I can't even get them to notice I was missing. Again!
圣诞节的确会让人恐惧
Yule is the perfect occasion to confront one's fears.
恐惧? 我? 拜托
Fears? Me? Please.
好吧 也许我该找借口走人
Okay so, maybe I'm running out of excuses to not get back
搭上直走的火车...
on that train but...
为啥我要跟你说这些?
why am I telling you all this?
你又是谁?
And who are you?
有时答案就在眼前
Sometimes the answers are staring us in the face.
- 搞笑么 - 总会在孤儿院被抹杀
- Hilarious. - Always kills at the orphanage.
波!
Bo!
你也在?!
You're here?!
塔米辛...?
Tamsin...?
抱歉了
I am so sorry.
- 为什么这样? - 别在意
- What was that for? - Doesn't matter.
你两秒内会忘了一切
You're not going to remember any of this in two seconds.
怎么回事...?
What the F...?
耶!
Yes!
怎么了 你生病了呀 乔加有解药
S'up s'up. You got the disease, Choga got the cure.
不是吧 他妈的在耍我?
Seriously, what the hell did you slip me?
妞 你知道乔加
Man, you know Choga.
我从一边到另一边 上上下下地拨号♥
I'm side to side, up and down the dial, yo.
转一个吧 你想要龙坐骑还是别的?
So tick tock, you wanna ride the dragon or what?
不不 我们谈过这话题了
No no, we already did this.
乔加对女汉子可是过目不忘
Naw, Choga never forgets a tongue girl.
别骚扰美丽的女士 乔加
Let's not bother the nice lady, Choga.
- 嗨 波 圣诞快乐 - 腋窝只要半价噢
- Hi Bo. Happy Yule. - Armpits is half price.
谢啦... 布鲁斯再一次
Thanks... Bruce. Again.
你! 瓦科基里之吻 怎么回事?
Yo! Valkyrie lips! What was that?
你居然记得! 我不是独自一人! 难以置信
You actually remember! I'm not alone! I can't believe this.
到底怎么了
What is going on?
约三秒内 伯尼奈特叫错名字
In about three seconds Fugly over there calls
被弗基利赏了几巴掌
Brunette by the wrong name.
你真性感 克丽丝
You're so hot, Christie.
- 我不叫克里斯蒂- 噢 凯莉
- That's not my name. - Oh, Carrie.
- 我叫简宁特- 我的错
- It's Jeanette. - I was way off.
罗迪斯女士喝了两口后...
Lady Roids makes it about two more sips before...
打了个大响嗝
Fire in the hole.
噢 上帝 这儿都能闻到
Oh good god, I can smell that from here.
她是萨斯科奇人 行为上也许跟猫类似
She's a Sasquatch. She probably ate like a hundred kittens.
还有...躲开
And...duck.
叫你躲开
I said duck.
你这样重复多久了?
How long have you been doing Groundhog Day?
怎么没跟其他人说?
And haven't you tried telling anyone?
噢 上帝... 我甚至想过
Like, oh my gosh... I didn't even think about that
上百次!
like a hundred times!
嘿 就你 我知道听起来很荒唐
Hey you, I know this is gonna sound crazy but we are stuck
但我们都陷入了某种量子驳论中
in some sort of quantum paradox
一遍又一遍地重复今晚发生的事
the same night keeps repeating over and over again.
你傻啦!
Yule Fools!
多谢点评 祝你皮疹早日康复
Thanks asshat, and good luck with that rash.
- 什么? - 你会知道的
- What? - You'll find out.
无论我跟谁说都是这副反应 重复又重复
No matter who I tell I get the same reaction. Over and over.
完全没用... 直到我亲了你
Nothing... Until you and I kissed.
- 没事啊 - 自言自语
- Nada. - Speak for yourself.
总之 也许你得跟认识的人聊聊
Anyway. Maybe you need to do it with someone you have a
你跟劳伦或是戴森聊了吗
connection with. Have you talked to Lauren or Dyson...
把我丢在车里的 长得一个模样的那两人?
You mean the same people that left me in the car, alone?
而且我上楼去时 他们和伐克斯都很奇怪
Besides I already went upstairs. They're being weird with Vex.
肯吉甚至没叫醒我
And Kenzi hasn't even come to check on me.
拜托 她跟黑尔可是缠绵到永恒呢
Please, that girl's stuck from Hale to Eternity.
而且 对他们来说不过是场聚会
Besides, for them it's just party as usual.
还未陷入循环中 说噢吧
They are not stuck in the loop. Say opa.
- 什么? - 一 二 三...
- What? - Three-two-one...
只有这音乐越听越顺耳...
'Cause this song just gets better and better...
他有皮疹 到处都是
He is getting a rash. Everywhere.
噢耶! 干一杯
Oh yeah! We can drink to that.
- 你咋样了 - 布鲁斯...布鲁斯?
- S'up s'up. - Bruce. ...Bruce?
嘿 你找那胖子?
Yo, whatchyou calling that meat mountain for?
他没法给你补药方
He can't fill your prescription!
你知道...管他的 不过就是暂停 变黑
You know what... screw it. I am calling time out on hel shoes,
然后我被重新叫醒罢了
on being Dark, all of it.
除此之外 大家都玩的很开心
Everyone here is having fun.
我要主动出击 由他开始
Now it is my turn. Starting with him.
噢耶 约15次之前我也跟他对上了
Oh yeah, I got to him about fifteen repeats ago.
那就继续玩 该过圣诞节啦
Well that settles it. Time to get our Yule on.
耶!
Yeah!
在这? 大家面前?
Here? In front of everybody?
噢 他们又不会记得
Oh they won't remember.
而且 这怎么可能不是你的必做事项
Besides: tell me this wasn't on your list.
圣诞狂饮游戏要开始了 我们应该来一杯
To commence the annual Yule drinking game we shall drink
决定是否跟波说那盒子的事 怎么样?
to decide whether or not we tell Bo about the box. Agreed?
- 同意 - 干杯
- Agreed. - Pros.
波一直是真♥相♥的中心人物
Okay, well Bo is always very big on the truth.
没错
True.
坏处
Cons.
坏处是波可能会失去领导之位
Cons: We may lose Bo to the big locomotive in the sky forever.
与此同时 以为认识波的某人把
Well as somebody who knows Bo beyond her rack size
- 内衣撑爆了 - 噢 太伤人了!
- and underwear line... - Oo, burn!
我觉得行动最主要是要谨慎
I think that the best course of action is some caution.
尽管我爱她 但你知道的
Because although I love her, you know she is sometimes
她老在中国店里挠首弄姿
a very sexy bull in a China shop.
还有人还牺牲自爱去救波...
Well as someone who sacrificed his love to save Bo's life...
噢 上帝 的确 真无聊
Oh, wow god, really. Boring.
- 嘿 - 而不是骗她
- Hi. - ...rather than lying to her
- 无数次...- 噢
- countless times... - Wow.
- 嗯哼 - 好神奇!
- Mm-hmm. - A-mazing!
我只想说 波能管好自己
Let me just say that I've learned that Bo can handle herself.
而且阻止波的命运不是个好主意
And it is never a good idea to get in the way of Bo's destiny.
噢 我应该告诉波...波不爱我...
Oh, should I tell Bo ... Bo doesn't love me ...
赶紧的 现在应该解决这神秘怪圈
Come on, let's figure out what to do with the mystery package
解决最无聊的三角关系
and settle the enigma of the most boring threesome
一劳永逸! 你们的情况都跟我说吧!
ever once and for all! Present your cases to me!
我帮你们仔细想想
And I shall deliberate!
觉得如何?
What do you think?
我可能会跟你持相反意见
I probably think the opposite of whatever you think.
我知道 但你意识到
Granted. But you realize
我们应该听听伐克斯的意见 对吧?
we're about to listen to Vex. Right?
现在谁才是波的宠物
Who is sorts kinda Bo's pet now.
来吧 加入伐克斯的队伍
C'mon now. Come to Team Vex.
应该如何处置波的盒子的最佳方案
Where yee shall be judged, most worthy of Bo's box.
一直重复 没人知道怎么停下来
Round and round we go where she stops nobody knows.
你离开后肯吉很生气
Kenzi was pretty bummed when you left.
我想找同类 其他的瓦科基里
Yeah I just needed to find my kind. Other Valkyries.
- 寻找自我 你可以这样说 - 那你呢?
- Find myself, if you will. - Did you?
我有许多要改正的地方
I have a lot to amend for.
噢 谁不是呢
Oh. Who doesn't.
圣诞快乐 瓦科基里
Happy Yule, Valkryie.
波 我想跟你说些事...
Bo, there's something I need to talk to you about...
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表