剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
and confess to everything if you just let Rich go.
我会马上释放他 斯塔克先生
I'm releasing him right now, Mr. Stark.
-还有维浩·圆石 -很好
- Along with Viho RoundStone. - Good.
理查是个好孩子 他不会杀人
Rich is a good boy. He wouldn't kill anybody.
要不是因为那些小子 他不会强♥奸♥那女孩
He never would have raped that girl if it hadn't been for those other boys.
那些小子是恶霸 坏透了
Those boys are bullies. Rotten to the core.
在镇里大摇大摆 招摇过市
Walk around this town swaggering like they own the place
而我儿子却崩溃了
while my boy's broken.
理查试过自杀
Rich tried to kill himself.
我的儿子吞过药
My boy swallowed pills!
躺在厕所的地板上
Found him on the bathroom floor.
他们必须付出代价
They need to pay for what they've done.
所以你决定杀了他们
So you decided to kill them.
没错 他们所有人
Yeah. All of them.
我儿子尝试自杀后
After the suicide attempt,
我就监控了理查的邮件
I started monitoring Rich's e-mails.
想要了解他的生活
Wanted to know what was going on in his life.
我发了封邮件给格雷格 告诉他在滑雪盆地见
I sent Greg an e-mail. I told him to meet me up the ski basin.
我知道那些小子喜欢在那里混
I knew that's where all those kids liked to hang out.
我杀了他之后
Then after I shot him,
就在他额头画了那个符号♥
I...I drew that symbol on his forehead.
你似乎太冷静了 沃伦
You're very calm about all this, Warren,
你可是刚杀了两个人
for someone who's just murdered two boys.
你想象不到的 警长
You'd be surprised, Sheriff.
复仇能带来
Revenge can bring you...
无比的平静
a tremendous amount of peace.
闺女
Punk.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么?
Why what?
为什么这么对我
Why do you treat me like this?
我只是需要点时间来接受布兰奇这件事
I just needed some time to get my head around the whole Branch thing.
菲尔斯警探来我家找你
Detective Fales came by my house looking for you.
要谈谈妈妈的死
Looking to talk about mom's death.
你怎么可以
How could you?
你怎么可以不告诉我
How could you not tell me that?
我想告诉你 可我做不到
I wanted to tell you, but I... I couldn't.
你做不到
No, you couldn't,
因为你不肯说 因为你隐瞒了
'cause you can't say anything 'cause you bury it!
我受够了
And I'm sick of it!
我没告诉你布兰奇的事 你就不理我
You shut me out when I didn't tell you about Branch
我满怀内疚
and the guilt that I felt!
可一直以来
And the whole time,
你竟然没告诉我 妈是被谋杀的
you didn't tell me that mom was murdered?!
她是被谋杀的
She was murdered!
这一年来全都是谎言
The whole year has been a lie.
爸 我有权利知道
Dad, I had a right to know.
你的确有
You did.
那你为什么不告诉我
So why didn't you tell me?
她不想让我告诉你
She didn't want me to tell you.
这是她的心愿
It was her wish.
是你在保密
It was your secret.
她不想当受害人
She didn't want to be a victim.
她想让我们记得她是 是一位妻子
She wanted to be remembered as a... as a wife
是拥有一位漂亮女儿的妈妈
and a mother to a beautiful daughter.
她希望你以后的生活里
She wanted you to live your life with...
只有对她最好的记忆
only the best possible memories of her.
我记忆中她死于癌症
I remember her dying from cancer.
好过在记忆中她死于谋杀
It's a better memory than thinking she was murdered.
死亡总是难以接受
Death is always hard,
但谋杀不只是让人伤心
but murder doesn't just create sadness.
还会带来永无止境的愤怒
It's a deep kind of anger that never goes away!
我看过那对人的影响 凯迪
I've seen what it does to people, Cady!
你 你身上流着我的血
You... You have my blood.
这案子会吞噬你
This case would have consumed you.
影响你 控制你的生活
It would have infected you, taken over your life.
她不想让你那样子
She didn't want that for you.
我不能允许
I couldn't let that happen.
我只想保护你不受伤害
I just wanted to protect you from the pain.
我是你父亲 这是我的工作
I'm your father. That's my job.
我为你卸掉这负担吧
Let me relieve you of that burden.
你永远无法卸掉我的负担
You'll never relieve me of that burden.
你永远无法卸掉我的负担
You'll never relieve me of that burden.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
杰克·伦诺克斯的爸爸从家里打电♥话♥给我
Jake Lennox's dad called me at home.
-杰克失踪了 -什么
- Jake's missing. - What?
斯塔克先生一自首
Once Mr. Stark over there confessed,
杰克的爸妈就让他恢复了正常生活
Jake's mom and dad decided to let him resume his normal life.
他今天上夜班
He went to work tonight.
他老板一小时前打电♥话♥说他根本没出现
His boss called an hour ago to say he never showed up.
沃特 我不得不告诉杰克的父母 你释放了维浩
And, Walt, I had to tell Jake's parents that you released Viho.
他们非常生气
They're pretty pissed.
沃伦
Warren.
-画出来 -画什么
- Draw it for me. - What?
你说射杀那些小子之后 你在他们额头上画了符号♥
You said you drew a symbol on those boys' foreheads after you shot them...
画出来
draw it for me.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
是不记得 还是不会画
You can't remember or you don't know?
因为你儿子从来没跟你描述过
'Cause your son never described it to you.
我理解身为父亲想保护自己的孩子
Now, I understand a father wanting to protect their child.
如果你想保护你儿子 就告诉我他在哪儿
If you want to protect your son, you tell me where he is.
我不知道
I don't know.
是理查 我们得找到他
It's Rich. We got to find him.
布兰奇去他家 小维去滑雪盆地 弗格开车
Branch, go to his house. Vic, the ski basin. Ferg, drive-in.
-你觉得他还会去相同的地方 -有可能
- You think he'll go to one of the same spots? - Maybe.
有可能他去了那些人常去混的其他地方
Maybe he's gone to that other place those guys used to hang out at.
放了我吧 你让我做什么都行
Look, just let me go, okay? I'll do whatever you want.
没什么可做的 也没什么好说的
There's nothing to do. There's nothing to say.
我们自以为逃过一劫了 但所有人都知道了
We may have thought we got away with it, but everybody knows.
这里就是改变一切的地方
And this is the spot that changed everything.
-理查 停手吧 -不
- Rich, just cut it out, man. - No.
这不是你该说的 你得说"住手"
It's not what you say. You got to say "Stop!"
"不 住手"
No, stop!"
还记得吧 亚沙就是这么说的
You remember? 'Cause that's what Ayasha said.
住手
Stop!
不
No!
住手
Stop!
说啊
Say it!
好 住手 好吗
Okay! Stop. Okay?
求你了 住手吧
Please, just stop.
亚沙说了也没用 不是吗 杰克
Didn't work for Ayasha, either, did it, Jake?
救命
Help!
没人听得到 杰克
No one can hear us, Jake!
所以当初才会来这里
That was the whole point of coming way out here.
她就是喊破喉咙 也没人会听见
She could scream her head off and nobody would hear her.
理查
Rich.
放下武器
Put down that weapon.
警长 感谢上帝
Sheriff, thank God.
先别急着感谢上帝
Don't thank God just yet.
理查 把武器放下
Rich, put down the weapon.
你退后
You stay back.
犯不着再来一次审判
Gonna save everybody the trouble of another trial.
我会全部招供
I'll confess to what I did.
是我杀了格雷格和保罗 不是我爸
I killed Greg and Paul, not my dad!
是我♥干♥的
I did it!
现在我要结束这一切
And now I have to finish it.
听我说 理查
Listen to me, Rich.
我知道你认为只有死亡才能获得平静
I know you think the only way you can find peace is by death.
我自己也想过
I think that myself.
但得到平静还有另外一个方法
But there's another way to peace...
真♥相♥
the truth.
是啊 真♥相♥
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表