剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
公民自豪感何在 协助警方的精神何在
I mean, whatever happened to civic pride, helping out the police?
终于啊
Finally.
现在你真的得要搜查令
Now you really do need a search warrant.
你走运了
You got lucky.
法官正在"红马驹"喝酒呢 你要的搜查令
Judge was drinking at the Red Pony. Here's your warrant.
你闻到什么了
Do you smell something?
教堂的味道
Smells like church.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's department!
沃特
Walt?
我的天啊
Holy shit.
我们有枪有钱了
We got guns and money.
就只欠律师了
All we need is lawyers.
这还真有双尸案啊
So, there really was a double homicide.
还以为你们是想毁了我的周末呢
Thought you were just trying to ruin my weekend.
感谢您拨冗前来 布兰奇
Appreciate you making it in, Branch.
抱歉扰了你的[密西西比州]杰克逊之旅
Sorry you had to cut your trip to Jackson short.
没事 反正我们也一直在吵架
It's fine. We were fighting the whole time anyway.
哪个"我们"
Who's "we"?
这家伙是谁
What's up with this guy?
在受害人之一的旅馆房♥间里找到的
Found him in the motel room of one of the victims.
是啊 外加一堆的弹♥药♥
Yeah, along with a shitload of ammo
23万8千元的五十元和百元纸钞
and 238 grand in $50s and $100s.
还以为只是个保留区的孩子
Thought it was just some kid from the res.
弗兰迪·白鹰 受害人之一
Freddy WhiteHawk, one of the victims.
另一个登记入住了旅馆房♥间
Other guy checked into that motel room...
奥克塔维奥·莫拉 现金付款
Octavio Mora, paid cash.
我们还在旅馆房♥间发现了洛杉矶机场的租车地图
We also found this rental-car map of LAX in his hotel room.
所以我们认为奥克塔维奥在洛杉矶租了辆车
So we think Octavio rented a car in LA...
但不在旅馆里
no sign of it at the motel.
是 而且那群蠢货不肯开口
Yes, and now these morons won't tell me anything,
我都告诉了他们这是
even though I've told them...
是的 不 正确
Yeah. No, that's correct.
我打电♥话♥来问你们租出去的一辆车
I'm calling about one of your rental cars.
请不要再让我等
Please don't put me on hold a...
王八蛋
Sons of bitches.
警长 我有发现了
Sheriff, I think I found something.
这塑像是圣人 马尔贝尔德
That statue is a Saint... Jesús Malverde.
传说中的墨西哥版罗宾汉 但封“圣”未获罗马天主教会承认
他是毒贩的守护神
He's the patron of smugglers
墨西哥毒帮很看重的
and he's kind of a big deal with the Mexican drug Cartels.
墨西哥毒帮的人在阿布萨罗卡县干什么
What the hell is a Mexican drug Cartel doing in Absaroka County?
为什么保留区的孩子会跟他一起死在溪里
And how'd a kid from the res end up floating in the river with him?
有毒品就有帮派
Drugs usually mean gangs.
也许保留区帮派开始从墨西哥进口了
Maybe the res gang started importing directly from Mexico.
弗兰迪是帮派成员吗
Was Freddy in a gang?
我不知道 不过我知道谁可能知道
I don't know. I know who might.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
在我办公室
He is in my office.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing out here?
做在酒吧该做的事 喝酒
I am doing what one normally does in a bar... drinking.
-你告诉弗兰迪的奶奶了 -是的
- Have you talked to Freddy's grandma? - Yes.
怎么样
How'd it go?
琢磨了半天的遣词用句
You run through the right words.
想好了到底要怎么说
You think about what to say.
可一到那儿
But when you're there...
我懂
I know.
阿尔玛想拿回弗兰迪的物品
Alma would like Freddy's things back,
特别是他的圣克里斯多夫塑像
especially his Saint Christopher medal.
我们没发现他身上有那东西
We didn't find anything, uh, like that on him.
她说他一直带在身上 能不能再找找
She said he always carried it with him. Would you look again?
当然
Of course.
那白佬不堪一击
This white guy's got a glass jaw.
撑不了多久
He's not gonna last long.
出什么事了
What happened?
看来你认识他
So you knew him?
这是弗兰迪·白鹰 出什么事了
That's Freddy WhiteHawk. What happened?
心脏中枪
Shot in the heart,
跟名墨西哥毒帮成员绑在一起
tied up to a Mexican drug-Cartel operative.
从你们保留区漂了下来
They were both floating downriver from your res.
肯定是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
Must've been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
弗兰迪是帮派成员吗
Was Freddy in a gang?
我打电♥话♥给他们人事部
I'll call their membership office
问问他在不在名册上
and see if he's on the roster.
马赛厄斯 我刚不得不告诉阿尔玛·白鹰
Mathias, I just had to tell Alma WhiteHawk
她唯一的孙子被人谋杀了
that her only grandson was murdered.
那女人才可不在乎你和警长的恩怨
That woman does not care about your pissing match with the Sheriff.
她想知道她的孙子到底出了什么事
She wants to know what happened to her boy.
你不愿意跟沃特合作
If you cannot stand the idea of cooperating with Walt...
就当是帮她吧
You think of it as helping her.
我想找出弗兰迪和墨西哥毒帮之间的联♥系♥
I'm trying to find a connection between Freddy and the Mexican Cartel.
弗兰迪是帮派成员吗
Now, was Freddy in a gang?
据我所知不是
Not that I know of.
那毒帮呢 他们是不是进入保留区了
What about the Cartel? Are they operating on the res?
-之前是 -之前
- They were. - Were?
在保留区种大♥麻♥ 大约有一万株
Growing marijuana on res land... about 10,000 plants.
他们真在这儿种了
They were actually growing it here?
这生意好啊
It's good business.
就在顾客边儿上生产
Plant the supply next to the customer,
印第安人吸毒问题严重
节省运输成本啊
cut down on transportation costs.
-你几时发现的 -一个月前
- When did you find them? - A month ago.
逮捕了五名墨西哥外劳 关了一星期
Arrested five Mexican migrant workers, held them for a week.
联调局也不出面关押
The feds never showed up to take custody
人家忙边境去了
because they're focused on the border,
所以只好放他们走了
so we had to let them go.
你搜捕墨西哥毒帮的货
You raided a Mexican Cartel grow
都没想过要知会我一声吗
and never thought to let me know?
都解决好了 警长
Problem's contained, Sheriff.
下次 我放个信♥号♥♥弹
Next time, I'll send a smoke signal.
-这是你放走的墨西哥人吗 -不是
- This one of the Mexicans you released? - No.
这个我认得
This guy... I know him.
搜捕过的帐篷里有个一模一样的
Found the same one in a tent at the grow we raided.
有点像小神龛
It was like a little shrine.
是的 这是他们的守护神
Yeah, he's their patron Saint.
想听听我的看法吗 警长
You want to hear my theory, Sheriff?
毒帮叫探子找出种大♥麻♥最好的地方
Cartels use scouts to find the best place to hide a grow.
弗兰迪肯定是他们的人
Freddy must've been theirs.
我们搜捕了他们的货后
After we raided the grow,
毒帮就为弗兰迪挑错了地方而大怒 杀了他
Cartel got angry at Freddy and killed him for picking a bad spot.
夏安族人跟外人做生意
When Cheyenne get into business with outsiders,
就没有过好下场
it never ends well.
早该知道是你了
Should've known it was you.
你是全镇唯一一个
You're the only guy in town
要求把披萨送到英里标志牌的人
that gets pizza delivered to a mile marker.
杰米
Jamie.
-你妻子的事我很遗憾 沃特 -谢了
- I was sorry to hear about your wife, Walt. - Thanks.
太奇怪了
It was weird.
她去丹佛前我还见过她
I-I saw her right before she went to Denver,
她看着挺好 然后 怎么就
and she seemed good. And then... I don't know...
太突然了
It all happened so sudden.
是啊
Yes.
那个
And, you know,
谢谢你在她生病时帮助她
thanks for how you helped her when she was sick.
那是我的工作 沃特
It's the business I'm in, Walt.
这也是我想和你谈的
That's what I want to talk to you about...
你的工作
your business.
你想知道什么
What do you need to know?
你认识弗兰迪·白鹰吗
Did you know Freddy WhiteHawk?
你为什么用过去式 不
Why are you asking me in the past tense? No.
他就是他们从溪里拖上来的夏安族人吗
Was he the Cheyenne kid they pulled out of the river?
不是"他们" 是我 你认识他
Not "They"... me. So you knew him?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表