剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
He's a Cheyenne mercenary. Pretty scary guy.
他对我下的手
He did this to me.
别担心 我昨晚把他关押起来了
Don't worry. I brought him into custody late last night.
真是太好了
That's good to hear.
-几小时前把他放了 -什么
- Released him a few hours ago. - What?
他 他要杀我
He... he tried to kill me.
你也说了他杀了赖安
And you said he killed Ryan.
我本以为是
I thought so.
我知道孩子们被绑♥架♥那晚 他袭击了赖安
I know on the night of the kidnapping he assaulted Ryan,
在十点左右带走了孩子
took the boys around 10:00 P.M.,
就在查房♥时间过去之后
right after their last bed check.
令人费解的是
Here's what's confusing.
赖安打了通电♥话♥ 10点34分 还活着
Ryan made a phone call, 10:34, alive and well.
打给了你
Called you.
我告诉过你那晚我们通过话了
I told you we talked that night.
当时赖安刚被袭击 孩子们刚被绑♥架♥
Ryan had just been assaulted. The boys had been kidnapped.
为什么打给你 为什么不打给警♥察♥
Why call you? Why not my Deputy?
我不知道
I don't know.
他打给你是告诉你 有人发现了你的骗局
He called to tell you someone had discovered your scam.
你把夏安族儿童从家里带走 把他们安置到
You take Cheyenne kids from their families and place them
尚克的教♥养♥院♥里 领♥取♥政♥府♥的补助
in Shank's group home and collect the federal money.
我可没从保留区孩子身上拿到好处
I don't get any extra pay for reservation children.
表面上没有
Not up front.
尚克拿了额外的政♥府♥补助 然后跟你分成
Shank took the extra federal money and split it with you.
那些孩子现在的条件更好
All those children are in better hands now.
我只是跟进受虐和被忽视报告
I was following up on reports of abuse or neglect.
所有那些受虐和被忽视报告
All those reports of neglect or abuse
都是同一个人发出的
were made by one man.
他是你安排的
He was your plant.
他帮你打假投诉电♥话♥
He'd call in some fake complaints for you
你给他点钱
in exchange for a little money.
这些孩子都是你从人家家中偷走的
You stole all these children from their homes.
我竭尽所能保护那些被忽视的孩子
I do whatever I have to do to protect children from neglect.
我看你是竭尽所能保护你自己
I'm betting you do whatever you have to do to protect yourself.
我猜赖安·尚克打过电♥话♥后你去见他了
I think you saw Ryan Shank after he called you.
我看他是见过赫克托后吓得半死
I bet he was scared after seeing Hector.
我看他是想洗手不干了
I bet he wanted to come clean,
但是你可不准备自首 所以
but you weren't ready to turn yourself in, so...
你反复用车撞他
You ran him over repeatedly.
第二天晚上 你故意开车撞树
The next night, you drove yourself into a tree
好来掩盖车辆的撞人痕迹
to cover up the damage to your car.
尚克向你描述过
Shank had described
身材高大 脸上有疤的印第安男人 所以
the big, scary Indian with the scar to you, so...
你很清楚该对我说什么来陷害赫克托
You knew exactly what to tell me to frame Hector.
我毕生致力于帮助儿童
I've devoted my entire life to helping children.
怀俄明的法官会看到
That's certainly what a Wyoming jury will see.
他们会看到一名口齿伶俐 心肠慈悲的
They'll see an articulate, compassionate,
白人社工因为间接证据被指控
white social worker accused with circumstantial evidence.
你说得对
You're right.
他们不会看到那名愤世嫉俗的 残破不堪的
They won't see the cynical, burned-out
反♥社♥会♥分子隐身其中
sociopath just out for herself.
你会逍遥法外
You'll walk free.
从法律上讲 这简直是完美犯罪
Legally, it's the perfect crime.
但是你忘了一点
But there's something you're forgetting.
赫克托
Hector.
他知道你的骗局 克丽丝特尔
He knows about your scam, Crystal.
他也知道你栽赃他谋杀
He also knows you tried to frame him for murder.
是啊 这证人多好啊
Right. He'll make a great witness.
绑♥架♥孩子的印第安疤脸
The scar-faced Indian who kidnapped those boys.
孩子们说不是他
The boys said it wasn't him.
他们说是猛犬战士绑♥架♥了他们
They say a Dog Soldier abducted them.
夏安族人信仰复仇的勇士之灵
The Cheyenne believe in an avenging warrior spirit.
他能化身成各种形象 动物 人类
Can take on any form... animal, human.
你相信吗
And you believe that?
我信仰转化
I believe in transformation.
我相信我们可以变成载体
I believe we become vessels...
容纳我们无法控制 无法理解的力量
for forces we cannot control or understand.
你开车碾赖安·尚克时
When you drove over Ryan Shank,
也许是猛犬战士的神灵指引了你
maybe it was the spirit of the Dog Soldier who guided you.
也许那神灵以前也指引过我
Perhaps that spirit guided me once upon a time, as well.
所以
So...
恭喜你
Congratulations.
没有你的招供 就无法起诉你
Without your confession, we have no case against you.
但猛犬战士知道你的所作所为 克丽丝特尔
But the Dog Soldier knows what you've done, Crystal.
等他来找你的时候
And when he comes for you...
打个电♥话♥ 我二十分钟后到
I'm just a phone call and a 20-minute drive away.
我会尽快赶来
I'll come as fast as I can.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表