剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
捏我屁♥股♥
Grab my ass.
你要我
Do you need me to...
抱歉 还好吗
I'm sorry. You all right?
-没事 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我得接下
I have to get it.
-不要 -我得接
- No. - I have to.
不要
No.
-干嘛 -我吵醒你了
- What?! - Did I wake you?
我跟我丈夫做♥爱♥呢 露比 什么事
I am having sex with my husband, Ruby. What is it?
沃特刚打来电♥话♥
Walt just called.
"红马驹"那边有情况
There's a situation at The Red Pony.
好的
Okay.
让他自己解决
Let him figure it out.
你在休息
It's your day off.
他没别人了
I'm all he's got.
我特意飞回来跟你相聚
I flew home especially to see you.
会的
And you will.
两小时 最多了
Two hours... tops.
我想我终于习惯你的"金发女郎"模样了
You know, I think I'm finally getting used to you as a blonde.
你懂的
You know what they say...
借过 抱歉 抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me.
亨利 搞什么鬼
Henry, what the hell?
你也晚上好 女士
And good evening to you, too, Madam.
我接到电♥话♥说这里有情况
I got a phone call that there was a situation.
小维
Vic.
情况都控制好了
Everything here is under control.
不过既然你都来了 载我回家吧
But now you're here, I could use a ride home.
希望没打扰你什么重要事
I hope I didn't interrupt anything important.
没什么
Not much.
不过是极度激♥情♥的性♥爱♥罢了
Just some particularly breathtaking sex.
我不知道你丈夫回镇上了
I didn't know your husband was back in town.
我还以为你们在吵架呢
Anyway, I thought you two were fighting.
没错 所以做♥爱♥才特别爽
We are, which is why the sex was so magnificent.
那 我得向你丈夫道歉了
Then I'll have to apologize to your husband.
小维接呼 小维在吗
Vic, come in. Vic, you there?
在 露比
Yeah, Ruby.
安达泰安防报告了马溪路一起非法入侵
ADT Security reported a break-in on Horse Creek road,
住户没接电♥话♥
The residents are not answering their phone.
叫布兰奇去 我烦着呢
Send Branch. I got who's-its.
布兰奇在镇上查车速 太远了
Branch is at a speed trap down county, too far away.
好吧
Fine.
这起得由你负责
You really ought to take the lead on this.
你看起来没事
You seem fine.
尽管如此 还是由你负责
Even so, you take the lead.
沃特
Walt!
他还活着 奄奄一息了
He's alive... barely.
救护车来不及了 我们得开车送他去医院
An ambulance will take too long. We better drive him to the hospital.
怎么了 我接到了安达泰的电♥话♥ 怎么回事
What... I got a call from ADT. What is going on?!
上帝啊 是我丈夫吗
Oh, my God. Is that my husband?
是克里斯吗 克里斯
Is that Chris?! Chris!
怎么回事 告诉我怎么回事
What happened?! Tell me what happened!
他还活着 我们得尽快送他去医院
He's alive, but we've got to get him to the hospital.
他还能开车吗
Is he okay to drive?
-我来开车 -你还能开车吗
- I'm driving. - Are you okay to drive?
-能 -那就跟上我们
- Yeah. - Then follow us.
西镇警魂
第一季 第七集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
萨布莱特先生还在昏迷
Mr. Sublette is in a coma.
其实他差点送命
By all accounts, he should be dead.
还好你们及时送他入院
It's a good thing you got him to the hospital as quickly as you did.
我昨晚在兰彻斯特
I was in Ranchester last night.
你在兰彻斯特干什么
What were you doing in Ranchester?
我在那儿有间小画廊
I own a small art gallery there.
一 一个新展览今晚开幕
A... a new show opened tonight,
我本来打算在那里过夜
and I was planning on staying overnight
没想喝完三杯酒还冒险开车回来
rather than risk driving back on three glasses of wine,
但接到安达泰的电♥话♥也没办法
but I had no choice when ADT called.
你丈夫最近和什么人闹过矛盾吗
Has your husband had any recent problems with anyone,
有什么人对他心怀怨恨吗
anyone who might be upset with him?
克里斯是啤酒经销商
Chris is a beer distributor.
他 他近几年一直在赞助竞技骑师
He... he's been sponsoring rodeo riders for the past few years.
我是说
I mean...
他最近放弃了一名骑师 利瓦伊·吉格斯
He recently dropped his top rider, Levi Giggs.
那个利瓦伊脾气大么
Does this Levi guy got a temper?
那些竞技者 一旦觉得自尊心受到伤害
You know, rodeo men, the second they think you insulted their manhood,
就马上想跟你玩命
they'll go right for your throat.
我怕下手者还不肯善罢甘休
I'm afraid whoever did this didn't stop there.
你们的壁炉上方看起来少了什么东西
There looks to be something missing from above your fireplace.
我们的油画
Our painting?
《卡斯特最后之战》的复♥制♥品
It's a reproduction of "Custer's Last Fight."
指小巨角战役 卡斯特是该战中的美军名将
就为了这个吗
Is that what this is all about?
把我丈夫打到昏迷
Someone beat my husband into a coma
就为了偷一幅廉价的复♥制♥品
in order to steal a cheap reproduction?
原作数十年前就烧毁了
The original was lost in a fire decades ago,
但复♥制♥品几乎西部的每间酒吧都挂着
but copies used to hang in just about every bar in the west.
一直挺喜欢他的上衣
Always liked his jacket.
什么艺术大盗会偷幅复♥制♥品呢
What kind of art thief goes for a copy of the real thing?
特别是萨布莱特家的客厅里
Especially when there were more valuable works
有更值钱的作品
in the Sublettes' living room,
其中有幅雷明顿亲笔签名的作品 价值两万以上
including a signed Remington worth at least 20 grand.
指美国知名画家弗雷德里克·雷明顿 擅长描绘西部生活
再说 小偷被人撞到后多半是落荒而逃
Besides, most surprised thieves just haul ass.
是啊 那殴打像是情绪发泄而非入室行窃
Yeah. The beating was more emotional than burglary.
萨布莱特做生意出名强硬
Sublette had a reputation as a tough businessman.
-那他一定有敌人 -男人都有
- Then he must have some enemies. - Every man does.
我们得和那名竞技骑师谈谈 利瓦伊·吉格斯
We need to talk to that rodeo rider, Levi Giggs.
他有动机
He had motive,
而且现场还发现了一个竞技带扣 所以
and a rodeo buckle was found at the crime scene, so...
那些人我大部分都认识
I know most of those guys.
他肯定不是镇上的
He must be from out of town.
好 你帮我们引荐下
Good. You can introduce us around.
弗格 你去查下朱莉娅·萨布莱特的不在场证明
Ferg, I want you to check on Julia Sublette's alibi.
明天一早就去
You can start first thing tomorrow.
抱歉搅了你这一晚上
Sorry about messing up your evening.
没事
It's fine.
这一晚上的结局还是挺高♥潮♥的
The night ended up being pretty exciting.
去休息吧
Go get some rest.
几小时后带你去见识下竞技
Got your first rodeo in a few hours.
滚出来 滚出来
Get out of there! Get out of there!
滚出我的卡车
Get out of my truck!
快滚出我的卡车 否则我发誓 我会开枪
Get the hell out of my truck, or I swear, I'm gonna shoot you!
别别别 沃特 沃特 沃特
No, no, no! Walt, Walt, Walt!
滚出来 快滚出我的卡车
Get out of there! Get out of my truck!
-沃特 别 -滚出来
- Walt, no! - Get out of there!
别别别 等等
No, no, no! Hold on, now!
等一下 等一下
Hold on there! Hold on there, now!
下次我会开枪 鲍勃
Next time I could shoot you, Bob.
我会开枪
I could shoot you!
亨利收了我的车钥匙
Henry took my keys.
干得好
Good for him.
我出来以后 想搭个便车
I come out here, I was trying to bum a ride...
等了几个小时了
for a few hours.
没人帮我
Nobody would help me out.
真奇怪
That's weird.
没人想载醉酒的小丑吗
Nobody wanted to drive home a drunk clown?
总之
Anyway...
我只是爬进去歇一会儿
I just climbed in there to rest my eyes.
你知道他向来把尸体放后边的
You know he puts dead bodies back there.
你真是艳若朝阳 过来
You're like a sunrise. Come over here.
-鲍勃 鲍勃 得了 -来嘛 美女
- Bob. Bob. Okay. - Come here, good-lookin'.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表