剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你跟着他们吧 确保他们安全到达霍巴克家
Why don't you follow them, see they get to Hoback's safely?
别一起跑了
Make sure they don't run off together.
回头去布洛姆菲尔德医生那里见我
I'll see you at Doc Bloomfield's after.
露比
Ruby.
你没告诉我凯迪在办公室等我
You didn't tell me Cady was waiting in my office.
你没问啊
You didn't ask.
我跟着他们回到了霍巴克家 沃特 没问题
I followed them back to Hoback's place, Walt. No problems.
然后打电♥话♥去布洛姆菲尔德医生的办公室
Then I called doc Bloomfield's office.
他还没验完尸
He hasn't even finished the autopsy yet.
他一整天都在接生一对双胞胎
He's been delivering twins all day.
你说这都什么事儿啊
Do you believe that crap?
有些人分不清主次重点啊
Some people got their priorities all messed up.
我还问了一个
I also checked with a friend of mine
在东部有组织犯罪科工作的朋友
who works organized crime back east.
他确认了是有个叫奥斯卡·阿南斯托的
He confirmed that there was an Oscar Arnesto
十一年前失踪
who disappeared 11 years ago.
你哥们儿认为雷和奥斯卡是同一个人吗
Your buddy think Ray and Oscar are the same person?
他给我手♥机♥邮了一张照片
He e-mailed a picture to my cellphone.
看起来像雷
It looks like Ray.
我可以转发到你的手♥机♥
I could send it to your cellph--
慢着 不行啊 你没有手
Oh, wait, no, I can't. You don't have a cell--
我是丹纳尔探员
I'm Agent Daxner.
你就是笔迹分♥析♥专家吧
You must be the handwriting analyst.
联邦法警
Federal marshal.
我要跟你们警长谈一下
I was hoping to have a talk with your sheriff
雷·斯图尔特的事
about this Ray Stewart situation.
警长一时半会儿回不来
The sheriff won't be back for a while.
我是弗格 弗格森警官
I'm Ferg-- Deputy Ferguson.
有人告诉我来这里见他
Someone told me to meet him here.
可能是露比吧 她出去了
Maybe that was Ruby? She's out.
欢迎你在这里等
But you're welcome to wait.
你不介意我跟斯图尔特夫人说句话吧
You wouldn't mind if I had a word with Mrs. Stewart, would you?
她还在这里吧
You are still holding her here?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她 她几个小时前被释放了
She -- she was released a couple hours ago.
你送她回家了
You sent her home?
她 她在邻居家
She -- she's at a neighbor's house--
比尔·霍巴克
Bill Hoback.
真不敢相信居然释放了她
I can't believe you released her.
应该先打电♥话♥跟我们确认下
You should have called us.
听着
Listen...
麻烦你告诉我
I would really appreciate it if you could just tell me
哪儿能找到警长
where I can find the Sheriff.
他在医院等验尸
He's at the hospital for the autopsy--
就十五分钟车程
just about 15 minutes away.
靠近高尔夫球场
It's near the golf course.
那我去那里见他吧
I'll just meet him there, then.
弗格留了言
Ferg left word.
说有个联邦法警要过来问你几个问题
A federal marshal's heading over to ask you a few questions.
那我得快点儿了
I better work fast.
这案子马上要不归我们管了
We're gonna lose all control over this case.
这是什么 医生的笔记吗
What is this, doctor's notes?
完全不知道写什么
You can't read a damn thing.
最讨厌烧伤的尸体
I hate burned bodies.
简直分不清什么是什么
It's so hard to make out what's what.
我从没见过烧成这样的
I've never seen burns like this.
好像在熔炉里烧过似的
Heat must have been like a smelt furnace.
我在东部办过一起自杀案
I-I worked a suicide back east.
同样的枪 点四五从头枪打入
Same sort of gun -- a .45 to the side of the head,
跟这起一样
just like this.
但那起可没出口伤
Except there was no exit wound.
这家伙有出口伤 妥妥的
This guy's got an exit wound, that's for sure.
也许有人用别的枪射杀了他
Maybe somebody else shot him with a different gun,
在现场扔下一把点四五
dropped the .45 at the scene.
不
Nope.
就是被点四五射杀的
He was shot with a .45.
我想我知道是什么材料
I think I know what the accelerant was that
助燃导致他烧得这么厉害了
burned him this badly, helped that fire along.
什么
What?
防腐剂
Formaldehyde.
懦夫死千次
"A coward dies many deaths.
勇者只死一次
The valiant taste of death but once."
原谅我爆粗 这他妈是
Pardon my French, but what the f...
点四五口径的枪之所以
The reason a .45-caliber round
无法在头部留下出口伤
doesn't leave an exit wound in the head
是因为大脑内呈凝胶状
is because the brain is gelatinous.
能阻住子弹
It slows down the bullet.
但要是脑内组织没了
But if the brain tissue wasn't there
或者尸体存放多年后萎缩了
or shrunk down as happens to a body been dead for a few years,
就有出口伤了
big old exit wound.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不在医院告诉我
And why the hell didn't you just tell me this back at the hospital?
在医院还不能百分百确定
Wasn't 100% sure back at the hospital.
这么说马厩的受害人不是雷·斯图尔特
So our burn victim is not Ray Stewart?
不是 是威尔·杰克逊
Nope. It's Will Jackson.
那你怎么知道要挖这里
And how did you know to dig here?
我记得昨天见过这个家族墓地
I remembered seeing this old family cemetery yesterday.
威尔是五年前去世的
Will's been dead five years.
想着雷应该会找最新的尸体
Figured Ray would go for the freshest body.
这么说这既不是谋杀也不是自杀
Then we're not dealing with a murder or a suicide.
都不是 是失踪人口
Nope. We've got a missing person.
看来他们还在
Looks like they're still here.
那是霍巴克的卡车
That's Hoback's truck.
你以为艾丽丝知道她丈夫还活着吗
You think Alice knows her husband is really alive?
也许她是共谋
Maybe she was in on this.
我反正是不会再感觉到吃惊的
Nothing surprises me anymore.
我纠正错误
I stand corrected.
警长 你最好走开
Sheriff, you better go away!
比尔
Bill!
我看你是不小心把枪的保险栓关了
I think you accidentally let the safety off that gun of yours!
认真的 沃特
Seriously, Walt!
快离开这里 开车走吧
Just get out of here, drive away!
不行啊 比尔 你冲我开枪了
I can't do that, Bill. You fired a weapon at me.
不如你把枪扔出来吧
Why don't you just toss that gun out the door?
我还以为你跟他们回家了呢
I thought you followed them home.
你说一切正常
You said everything was normal.
当时是正常 我看着他们三个进了门
Everything was. I saw the three of them go in.
又在外边转了有半小时
I hung out for like half an hour.
没人出来 没人进去
Nobody came out, nobody went in.
那这么看来
I guess we got to assume
艾丽丝和TJ还在里边跟比尔一起
that Alice and T.J. are in there with Bill.
也许还有雷
And maybe Ray, too.
这要是在东部
You know, if we were back east,
我们会封锁街道 疏散周边三条街
we'd close the roads, evacuate a three-block radius,
打电♥话♥叫特警队来
and call in a S.W.A.T. team.
我们可没特警队
We don't have S.W.A.T.
但我们有泽·弗格
But we do have The Ferg.
趴下
Get down!
警长 对不起 非常对不起
Sheriff, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
什么对不起 弗格
For what, Ferg?
那个说要去见你的联邦法警
The federal marshal who was supposed to meet with you guys --
小维说他一直没去验尸处
Vic said he never showed up at the autopsy.
我就打了他名片上的号♥码
So I called the number on his business card.
没人接
And no answer.
等我打电♥话♥到联邦法警总部
And when I called the main marshal office,
他们说 他们说没有这个人
they said -- they said they'd never even heard of him.
那法警是假的
The marshal was a fraud?
那家伙到底说过什么 弗格
What exactly did this guy say to you, Ferg?
他在找爱丽丝·斯图尔特
He was looking for Alice Stewart.
我看他是找到她了 叫布兰奇过来
I'm thinking he found her. You get Branch over here.
我们需要支援
We're gonna need some backup.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表