剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
you want to bring him in?
暂时不要
Not yet.
先叫赛勒斯来再谈一次
First I want to get Cyrus in for another chat.
看来他一直在帮汉娜和她母亲传纸条
Apparently he's been passing notes between Hannah and her mother
却没告诉我们
and didn't think to mention it.
这还不够奇怪呢
If you think that's weird,
汉娜是在存钱
Hannah was saving her money.
她存了一万六进一个联名账户
She had $16,000 stashed in a joint savings account.
联名账户 跟戴维斯吗
A joint account? With Davis?
跟赛勒斯
With Cyrus.
赛勒斯说汉娜另有计划
Cyrus said Hannah had big plans.
也许这计划跟他有关
Maybe those plans involved him.
也许他听说了她要跟戴维斯一起离开
If he got wind she was leaving with Davis,
就愤怒了 去她上班的地方当面质问
he could have gotten upset, confronted her at work.
里边有赛勒斯的指纹吗 小维
Any of those prints belong to Cyrus, Vic?
他还说已经把车送人了
For a guy who says he gave his car away,
结果自己开得可真不少
he sure as hell drives it a lot.
传唤他
Let's bring him in.
介意解释一下你为什么
Mind explaining why you have
跟受害人有联名账户吗
a joint bank account with the victim?
汉娜的父母没给她办
Hannah's parents didn't want to get her
社保号♥码
a social-security number.
银行没社保号♥码不肯开户 所以我帮个忙
The bank wouldn't open an account without one, so I helped.
你帮所有孩子这忙 还是只帮漂亮的
You do this for all the kids or just the pretty ones?
我从没碰过她
I never touched her.
你去查纪录
And if you look at the statement,
就会发现我也从没碰过她存的钱
you'll see I never touched a penny she made, either.
你为什么没告诉我纸条的事
Why didn't you tell me about the note?
我翻译过了 不是吗
I translated it, didn't I?
你没告诉我是谁写的
You didn't tell me who it was from.
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know that?
是你把纸条传给汉娜的
You passed the note to Hannah.
我给了汉娜个普通信封
I gave Hannah a plain envelope.
根本不知道里边有什么
I had no idea what was inside.
我认为那不关我的事儿
I didn't consider it any of my business.
谢了
Thanks.
澄清不少了
Clears up a lot.
走之前麻烦帮我看个人
I need you to look at someone before you go.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
是他杀了汉娜吗
Is he the one who killed Hannah?
对调查中的案件无可奉告
I can't comment on an ongoing investigation.
你就问他这些
Is that all you're gonna ask him?
他跟汉娜的关系呢
What about his relationship with Hannah?
戴维斯 你看到的
Davis, is that the man you saw
在夜店跟汉娜吵架的是这个人吗
Hannah fighting with at the club?
不是 从没见过这个人
No. I never seen him before.
给
Here.
再确定一下
Make sure you're positive.
抱歉 不是他
Sorry. It wasn't him.
再看看
Look again.
等等
Wait.
要是我认出是另一个人呢
What if I recognize someone else?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
这里是快乐的"红马驹" 狂欢不断
It is a beautiful day at the Red Pony, and continual soiree.
-我是亨利 -亨利
- This is Henry. - Henry.
那边是不是有个孩子长得跟"奥佩"似的
Got a young kid in there who looks like Opie?
美国著名老牌喜剧《安迪·格里菲斯秀》中“美国警长”的儿子
他刚点了杯啤酒
Looks like he just ordered a beer.
有人跟他在一起吗
He with anyone?
没有
No.
帮个忙 别做他生意了
Do me a favor. Don't serve him.
干嘛 他是跟凯迪恋爱的人吗
Why? Is he the guy dating Cady?
非需要理由的话 他未成年
If you need a reason, he's underage.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
要是我没记错的话 你没驾照
If I remember correctly, you dot have a license.
警长 我
Sheriff, I, uh --
家里没人载我
There was no one at the house to drive me,
-我就 我不得不 放松 -孩子
- and I-I just -- I needed to... - Relax, son.
我知道你最近经历了很多
I understand you've had a lot going on lately.
这次我就放手了
I'll let it slide this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过我不能让你无照驾驶
But I can't let you drive without a license.
我送你回家吧
Let me take you home.
你知道你姐姐当脱衣舞♥女♥多久了
How long did you know your sister was stripping?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你那晚见过你姐姐了
I know you saw your sister that night.
有目击证人
I got a witness,
认出你当天跟她在脱衣舞夜店争吵
I.D.'d you arguing with her at the strip club.
你刚没转弯
You missed the turnoff.
你要去哪儿
Where are we going?
你还未成年
You're a minor.
从法律上讲 我只能送你去父母那里
I can't legally release you to anyone except your parents.
就好好跑趟阿什兰 解决一切吧
Take a nice ride out to Ashlan, get everything settled.
-我告诉过你 我不能 不能回家 -为什么
- I told you, I can't -- I can't go home. - Why?
不会跟你父亲有关吧 是不是
Wouldn't have anything to do with your father, would it?
你怕他 是不是 塞缪尔
You're afraid of him, aren't you, Samuel?
你告诉你父亲汉娜真正的职业了
You tell your father what Hannah was really up to?
你是不是想办法让他知道她是脱衣舞♥女♥了
Did you find a way to let him know she was stripping?
塞缪尔
Samuel!
停下
Just stop!
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah!
那是意外 警长
It was an accident, Sheriff.
我必须带她回家 我必须
I had to bring her home. I had to.
为什么 塞缪尔
Why, Samuel?
因为那是我的责任
Because it was my duty!
我根本不想经历"徘徊期"
I didn't even want to come on Rumspringa,
但我父亲逼我
but my father made me!
塞缪尔 她是你唯一的姐姐 我唯一的女儿
"Samuel, she is your only sister and my only daughter.
你要带她回家 否则你也别回来了
You come back with her, or you don't come back at all."
我不是有意伤害她
I didn't mean to hurt her.
我只想我们两个都回家
I just wanted the both of us to go back home.
现在 我们两个都回不去了
And now neither of us ever can.
我能去哪里呢
Where am I going to go?
我能做什么呢
What am I gonna do?
孩子 你可以握住我的手
Son... you're gonna take my hand.
亨利
Henry...
你不能告诉凯迪
You can't tell Cady about this.
一句都不能说
None of it.
那是你的选择
That is your choice.
但我凭自身的经历告诉你 沃特
But I can tell you from experience, Walt --
这种秘密能撕裂家庭
secrets like this can tear families apart.
我得接一下
I should get that.
可能有急事
It could be an emergency.
喂
Hello?
闺女
Punk.
爸
Dad.
这么晚了 你 你还好吗 没事吧
It's late. Are you -- are you all right? Is everything okay?
没事 我
I'm fine. I-I...
我只是想为那天早上的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize for the other morning.
我 我不是故意想刺探
I -- I didn't mean to pry.
有时候我会忘记
Sometimes it's hard for me to remember that
那是你自己的生活
you have your own life.
总之 我只是想说
Anyway, I-I just wanted to say
我很想去见见你的 新男友
that I'd love to meet your -- your new guy.
不过我会等到你想我去的时候 所以
But only when you want me to, so...
谢了 爸
Thanks, dad.
还有 明天共进午餐怎么样
In the meantime, how's, uh, lunch tomorrow sound?
"大忙人"吧
Busy Bee?
好 我给你电♥话♥
Sounds good. I'll call you.
凯迪
Cady?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表