剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
历史地标
前边右转
西镇警魂
第一季 第二集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
早 女士
Morning, ma'am.
有邻居投诉说这里很吵
Had some complaints from the neighbors about the noise.
能把声音调低点儿吗
You mind keeping it down?
爸 你真该换套新词儿了
Dad, you really got to get new material.
这个还没用烂啊
If it's not broke...
早餐是吧
So, breakfast, huh?
我们要去"大忙人"还是
Should we go to the Busy Bee or...
"大忙人"
the Busy Bee?
你选
You choose.
好 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
怎么了
What?
我什么时候能见他
So, when do I get to meet him?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
门上换了新锁
New lock on the door.
是啊 原来的坏了 只好换掉
Yeah, the old one was sticking, so I had it replaced.
这个装得不对
And this one's installed wrong.
不是杜兰特锁店的活儿
That's not the work of Durant Lock and Key.
不能是我自己装的吗
What if I did it myself?
你装的锁定插销
You put in a dead bolt?
是啊 没多难
Yeah. It's not that hard.
螺旋装得不平
The screws aren't flush.
你做什么事都要完美
You don't do anything unless it's perfect.
而且你脸红了
And you're blushing.
我什么时候能见他
When do I get to meet him?
我没有在恋爱
I'm not dating anyone.
电♥话♥响了
Phone's ringing.
喂
Hello?
露比
Ruby.
对 他在这里
Yeah, he's right here.
男孩口袋里还有点货
Boy still had some cash in his pocket.
他跟我说没了
He told me he didn't have anything.
不过十八♥九♥岁的样子
Can't be more than 18, 19 years old.
看来像是钝器伤
Looks like blunt-force trauma.
周围没有武器
There's no weapon around.
也许她的头是被哪块石头撞的
Maybe her head got slammed against one of these rocks.
她有车吗
She got a car?
附近没发现
Not here.
手袋里有些现金
Found some cash in her purse.
没钱包 没身份证
No wallet, no I.D.
在她右后口袋里发现的
I found this in her back-right pocket.
"Vaeah net fah...fah mich iss, iss gayich mich."
这是什么 德文吗
What is that? German?
[德文]不 我认为不是
Nein. Das glaube ich nicht.
什么
What?
我认为不是
I don't think so.
身上有闪粉 现金都是零钱
Body glitter. Cash is mostly singles.
她是脱衣舞♥女♥
She's a stripper.
右侧有擦伤
Right side's scratched up.
股骨有草莓痕 牛仔裤上有撕扯痕
Strawberry on her thigh bone, tears in the jeans.
看来她没束手就擒
Looks like she didn't go quietly.
过火的顾客
Overzealous customer?
没有性侵犯的痕迹
There's no sign of sexual assault,
不过还不能肯定 要等验尸结果
but we won't know for sure until they get the autopsy back.
要我去把卡车开过来吗
Do you want me to bring the truck down here?
那样装她容易点儿
It'll be easier to load her up.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
这姑娘是别人家的女儿
This girl was someone's daughter.
别委屈装在我的卡车后边
Deserves better than the back of my truck.
回办公室 跟所有人通报情况
Go back to the office, get everyone up to speed.
我守着这姑娘等
I'll wait with the girl.
1237美元 知道这说明了什么吗
$1,237. Know what that means?
你会加法
You can add?
她不是本地的
She's not local.
沃特 这姑娘不是本地的
Walt. Girl's not local.
-你认识她 -不
- You know her? - Nope.
从没见过她 但我知道她不在附近工作
Never seen her, but I know she's not working around here.
我们还没打电♥话♥问那夜店呢
We didn't even call into that club yet.
叫什么名字来着 "风♥骚♥雪莉"
What's it called -- Dirty Shirley's?
没必要
Don't need to.
我一个月前去"风♥骚♥雪莉"
Look, I was at Dirty Shirley's
参加肯·泰勒的单身派对了
for Ken Taylor's bachelor party a month ago,
那些姑娘可挣不来这么多钱
and those girls are not bringing in this kind of money.
这么多票子 肯定是奥登的
This much coin, it's got to be Oden.
奥登
Oden?
隔了两个县的小镇
Town two counties over.
不是小镇 是新兴城镇
Not a town. It's a boomtown.
刚发现奥登地底下
Oden just discovered they're sitting
有全怀俄明最大的油田
on one of the biggest oil reserves in Wyoming.
幸运的混球儿
Lucky bastards.
真想知道杜兰特地底下有什么
Makes you wonder what's sitting under Durant.
我们也能"新兴"一下
We could do with a little boom.
靠谱儿
No shit.
没准儿就能有人开家正经披萨店了
Maybe then somebody would put in a decent pizza place.
至少能增加工作机会
At least it would mean more jobs.
还能增加犯罪
It would also mean more crime.
以及受害人 比如那位我们还不知道名字的姑娘
And victims, like the young woman whose name we still don't know.
马上去找布洛姆菲尔德医生
Now you get over to Doc Bloomfield,
拿到受害人的指纹
roll out a fresh copy of our victim's fingerprints.
跟科迪的车管局交插对比
Run it to the DMV in Cody.
她要有驾照 就能查出记录
She had a license. They can check it against her thumbprint.
小维和我去查奥登的夜店
Vic and I will check out the clubs in Oden.
一晚1200乘以一周5天
$1,200 a night times 5 days a week...
一个月4周
4 weeks in a month.
脱衣舞♥女♥两个月赚的钱就超过
A stripper makes more in two months
我♥干♥一年的
than I do in an entire year!
你知不知道我会跳舞
Do you know I can dance?
而且我一直感觉我屁♥股♥挺辣
And I always thought I had a really nice ass.
也许我该申请试一下
Maybe I should put in an application.
能帮我写封推荐信吗
Would you be my reference?
不能
No.
那个
So, uh...
小维
Vic, um...
你有没有听说 凯迪在跟人谈恋爱
have you heard if, uh, Cady's dating anybody?
这话是打哪儿说起来
Where the hell did that come from?
路途遥远 我得 找话说
It's a long drive. I'm -- conversation.
我不知道
I have no idea.
你女儿跟我又不是什么闺蜜 沃特
Your daughter and I aren't exactly BFFs, Walt.
你干嘛不自己问她
Why don't you just ask her yourself?
问了 说她没在谈恋爱
I did. Said she wasn't seeing anyone.
那得了
There you go.
当然了 不用非谈恋爱
Of course, you don't have to date somebody
才能滚床单
to sleep with them.
有什么需要帮忙的 警长
Can I help you, Sheriff?
找这个姑娘 汉娜
Looking for this girl. Hannah.
她不在这儿 有问题吗
She's not here. Is there a problem?
麻烦给我她现在的住址
If you can just give me her current home address.
伙计 所有人都想要姑娘们的住址
Buddy, everybody wants the girls' addresses.
你有搜查令吗
You got a warrant?
有 马上就到
I do. It's on its way.
我在这里等着它到
I'll just wait till it gets here.
女士 我的帽子
Ma'am, my hat.
拜托 女士
Please. Ma'am.
这儿敢跟警长说话的姑娘会被开除
Girl could get fired talking to a sheriff in here.
你干嘛问汉娜的事儿
Why are you asking about Hannah?
她得去趟法庭 未付违停罚单
She's due in court. Unpaid parking tickets.
得了 她根本就没车
Okay, she doesn't even own a car,
你那是胡说
so I know that's bullshit.
这么说你认识汉娜
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表