剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
既然不是你的地盘 你凭什么发号♥施令
If this isn't your land, why are you giving us orders?
里面有安全栓
There's a security bar on the inside.
我试试
Here, let me try.
借过
Excuse me.
我真的很不喜欢
You know, I really don't appreciate
被人冤枉
being accused of something I didn't do.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我告诉丽莎·安布罗斯把名单发过来
I told Lizzie Ambrose to send that list in.
可没告诉她亲自送来警局
I never told her to come by the station.
好吧 我
Okay, well, I...
再说 要是你们俩之间
Besides, you wouldn't be so angry
真的没有任何暧昧 你也不会发那么大火
if there wasn't some sort of attraction between you two.
先是马尔贝尔德 现在又是圣克里斯多夫
First Jesús Malverde, now Saint Christopher?
这些家伙的圣像还真多
These guys sure like their saints.
那是弗兰迪的
That belonged to Freddy.
好吧 至少现在我们可以
Okay, at least now we can
把弗兰迪和奥克塔维奥联♥系♥起来了
put Freddy and Octavio together.
他们活着进森林 死着漂出去
They entered the woods alive, floated out dead.
毒帮被赶出保留区之后
After the Cartel got kicked off the res,
他们也许在国家森林设了点
maybe they set up shop in the National Forest.
弗兰迪可能一直在找新地方种大♥麻♥
Freddy could've been looking for a new place to grow pot.
打电♥话♥给林务局
Call the forest service.
让他们派人四处看看
Have them poke around.
看这里有没有人开垦土地
See if anybody's started farming out here.
是什么 监控照片吗
What are those, surveillance photos?
应该是目标名单
I think it's a target list.
没发现
Nothing.
-你有意见 -没意见 有问题
- You got a problem? - No. Question.
如果这谋杀是毒帮复仇
If these murders are about the Cartel seeking vengeance,
为什么你还活着
why are you still alive?
我跟他们交过手 他们知道惹不起我
'Cause I stood up to them. They know not to mess with me.
你 还是你付钱请的帮派
You or the gang you paid to run them off?
对了 你搜捕的大♥麻♥呢 马赛厄斯
By the way, what happened to all that pot you seized, Mathias?
你要是以为我参与了贩毒 警长
You think I'm involved in the drug trade, Sheriff,
就直说好了
just say it.
我已经说了
I just did.
这么说我搜捕毒帮的货
So I raided the Cartel's grow
是为了打♥压♥竞争对手喽
just to knock out the competition?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
毒帮是这么想的
That's what the Cartel thinks.
你认为马赛厄斯和谋杀有关
So, you think Mathias is involved in these murders?
你认为呢
What do you think?
那种事儿他倒是做得出来
That seem like something he might be capable of?
我希望不是
I hope not.
但话说回来
But, then again,
逼到某种地步 杀人的事儿谁都做得出来
all men are capable of killing under the right circumstances.
要知道
You know...
我记得以前全县的谋杀案数量
I remember when I could count the number of murders in this county
一只手就数清了 最多两只手
on one hand, two at most.
而现在 自家后院居然有个亿万巨资的毒帮
Now I got a multibillion-dollar drug Cartel right in my backyard.
敬发展
To progress.
这是癌症 亨利
It's a cancer, Henry.
你了解癌症吗
You know the thing about cancer?
等发现它的时候
By the time you find it...
往往已经晚了
it's often too late.
-您有预订吗 先生 -没有
- Do you have a reservation, sir? - No.
没关系 应该还有房♥间
That's okay. I think we have a room.
-您是渔夫 -是的
- So you're a fisherman? - Yes.
好的
Okay.
请提供下姓名 先生 以及信♥用♥卡♥
Can I have a name, sir, and a credit card?
我名叫奥克塔维奥·莫拉
My name is Octavio Mora.
我一小时前巡山时 听到有音乐声
I was off-trail an hour ago and heard this music playing.
还以为是背包客在溜达
Figure it's just hikers goofing off,
但一走近 就闻到了大♥麻♥的味道
but when I got closer, it smelled like pot.
我不敢走太近 就打电♥话♥给你们了
I didn't want to get too close, so I called you.
好的 伊莱 你带路吧
All right, then, Eli, let's follow your nose.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's department!
弹♥药♥
Ammo.
应该是AK-47用的
Looks like it belongs to an AK-47.
真妙
Lovely.
他肯定是听到我刚才来过的声音 匆忙跑了
He must've heard me the first time and high-tailed it out of here.
AK枪 秘密营地
Aks, secret camps...
我离开阿富汗回家 是为了摆脱这些玩意儿
I came home from Afghanistan to get away from all this crap.
硝酸铵
Ammonium nitrate.
既能种大♥麻♥
It's good for growing weed...
又能做炸♥药♥
and making bombs.
国安局要求化肥商
Homeland security requires fertilizer sellers to
保留大买♥♥家的购买♥♥记录
keep a record of all large sales.
打给阿布萨罗卡所有的大型农业供货商
Call all the big farm suppliers in Absaroka,
查查谁买♥♥进了大批化肥
see who's been buying fertilizer in bulk.
癌症扩散了
The cancer's spreading.
-你是谁 -我叫卡尔森
- Who are you? - I'm Carson.
有人点了披萨
Someone ordered a pizza,
真奇怪 这里本来就卖♥♥披萨
which is weird since this place sells pizza.
-好披萨 -杰米呢
- Good pizza. - Where's Jamie?
他今天没来上班
He didn't show up for work.
杰米 你不回电我可帮不了你
Jamie, I can't help you unless you call me back.
我在"红马驹" 这是我最后一通留言
I'm at the red pony. It's my last message.
你觉得他会在哪儿
Where do you think he is?
我希望他只是躲起来了
I'm hoping he's just hiding.
你希望
You hope?
我担心马赛厄斯或者毒帮已经抓到他了
I'm worried that Mathias or the Cartel have got to him, so...
好了 我有发现了
Okay, I found something.
根据网上所说
According to the Internet,
大♥麻♥一般需要三个月的时间
it takes the average marijuana plant three months
才能长到像这株这么高
of growth to reach the height of this plant.
根据网上所说
According to the Internet,
登月是造假
the moon landing was faked.
我想帮忙罢了
I am just trying to help.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
三个月 这有什么线索
So, three months. What does that tell us?
既然马赛厄斯是在一个月前把毒帮赶出保留区
If Mathias kicked the Cartel off the res a month ago
他们重新种植 那长得应该小得多
and they set up this new grow, these plants would be smaller.
这株是那之前种的
This grow was active before then.
我认识个人在谢里丹的农学院
I know a guy at the Ag school in Sheridan.
要是这株有什么线索
If this plant can tell us anything,
-他肯定知道 -不行
- he will know what. -You can't.
我必须去 我必须帮弗兰迪
I have to. I have to help Freddy.
我当初袖手旁观了 现在必须出手做点事
I did not do anything then. I have to do something now.
不行 我是说
No. I mean,
你不能扛着株一米多高的大♥麻♥到处跑
you can't walk around with a 4-foot marijuana plant.
违法了 记得吗
It's illegal, remember?
授权给我
Deputize me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你去哪里了
Where you been?
瞎转去了
Spinning my wheels.
你们俩去哪儿
Where are you two going?
我们查过那些化肥了
We checked on that fertilizer.
没有一家大型商店卖♥♥过大量货给家庭农场
None of the big stores made bulk sales to any large family
和工业农场
or industrial ranches.
不过他们报告说有人不断小量进货
But they all report a series of small purchases
单次进货量正好控制在国安局的警戒线内
just under the homeland security limit,
进货人是本地工人 诺马·瓦格斯
all to the same local worker... Nomar Vargas.
我调阅了他最近一次采购的监视录像
I had them track down security video of his last purchase.
认识他吗 他为你女朋友工作
Recognize him? He works for your girlfriend.
开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
他在丽莎·安布罗斯带来的名单里
He's on the list that Lizzie Ambrose brought over.
我们要去查查他最后的已知住址
We're gonna go track down his last-known address.
不 布兰奇 我要你去找个人
No, Branch. I'm gonna need you to find someone...
他叫杰米·德贝尔 我和小维去
Man named Jamie Debell. I'll go with Vic.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表