剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
梅休法官 我追踪那姑娘
Judge Mayhew, I tracked that girl
从犯罪现场一直追查到他们的地盘上
back from the scene of the crime to their property.
还有你跟那名"鹰级童军"找到些晶石
And you and the eagle scout found some crystals.
童子军的最高级别
磷铍钙石 当地不产的
Herderite. It is non-native.
法官大人 亨利是老练的追踪者
Your honor, Henry's a skilled tracker.
他还是非法侵入者
He's also a trespasser.
沃特 没有真凭实据
Walt, without some real evidence,
我是不会签发的
I'm not signing that.
17-78-611
17-78-611.
17-78-611
17-78-611.
17-78-611
17-78-611.
我靠 那是十月
Holy shit. That's October.
是小维
Vic.
怎么样 小维
What's up, Vic?
十月刺伤了社工 我被车撞了
October stabbed the social worker. I got hit by a car.
-等等 什么 -那不重要
- Wait, what? - It doesn't matter.
那辆想把我压扁的车的车牌
The plate number of the car that tried to flatten me...
登记在♥十♥月♥的真实身份菲奥纳·海恩斯名下
it's registered to October under her legal name, Fiona Hines.
猜猜地址在哪里
Guess where the address is.
邪教
A cult?
沃特 我完全不知道这里有这种事
Walt, I had no idea anything like this was going on here.
我还以为他和那些姑娘只是
I thought he and these girls were
一些嬉皮有机农夫之类的 知道吧
a bunch of hippie organic-farmer types, you know?
你就不奇怪那个男人
It didn't strike you as odd that this man was
跟十二名年轻姑娘莫名其妙住一块儿吗
living with 12 young women out in the middle of nowhere?
我觉得那不关我的事
I didn't think it was any of my business.
利兰和能源公♥司♥在资助你的竞选 是吧
Leland and the energy company are funding your campaign, right?
我可没被人收买♥♥ 沃特
I'm not in anybody's pocket, Walt.
我进那扇门时 可以信赖你的掩护吗
I can trust you to back me up when I go through that door?
你知道你可以
You know you can.
看来邪教跑路了
Looks like the cult hit the road.
他们的车还在 他们肯定还在
Their cars are here. They've got to be here somewhere.
那边
Over there.
举起手来 汤斯先生
Put your hands up, Mr. Townes.
照他的话做 利兰
Do as he says, Leland.
就是这把枪
That's the gun.
你们可以查弹道
You can check the ballistics.
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
运动的物体会保持运动
An object in motion stays in motion.
此乃宇宙法则
It's the law of the universe.
我不想杀死加油站的那位老人
I did not want to kill that old man at the gas station,
但是他抢走我们的四月
but he was gonna take April from us.
此乃圣命
And it was ordained.
任何事都不能阻拦大计
Nothing shall interfere with the plan.
你不需要
You don't need this.
我已经逃脱了
I've already escaped.
伊芙琳呢
Where's Evelyn?
你是说四月
You mean April.
她和一月 二月 三月
She's with January and February and march...
五月 六月 七月 八月 九月 十月
May, June, July, August, September, October,
十一月 还有十二月在一起
November, and December.
那些姑娘在哪儿 利兰
Where are the girls, Leland?
你说的是什么大计
What's this plan you're talking about?
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗是怎么说的来着
What was it Louis Armstrong said?
是爵士乐史上永恒的灵魂人物
如果你还得问 那你永远不会懂
If you have to ask, you'll never know.
我们都只是宇宙中的点
We're all just points in the universe,
汇聚成无限
converging on the infinite.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
肯定是服了什么 他对自己下了毒
Must have taken something. He's poisoned himself.
拿水来 肯定是茶里有问题
Get some water! Must have been something in the tea.
我们要怎么办
What should we do?
-要叫救护车吗 -没时间了
- Should we call an ambulance? - No time.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我不会让你死的 利兰
I'm not gonna let you die, Leland.
你老实告诉我伊芙琳和其他姑娘在哪儿
You might as well tell me where Evelyn and the girls are.
我发现那些最努力对抗死亡之人
I've found that those who fight hardest against death
往往最渴望得到它的救赎
are the ones most tempted by its salvation.
她们都迷失了
They're lost.
四月找到我之前 迷失了
April was lost before she came to me.
你给了她什么她所未曾拥有的
What did you provide her that she didn't have before?
联♥系♥
Context.
我让她意识到
I made her realize
我们都只是单独的点
that we're all just individual points...
汇聚成无限
Converging on infinity.
是的
Right.
我展示给了她
I showed her.
我们都只是地球的一部分
We're all just part of this earth,
如白驹过隙
here for a short time.
需要回避 为新人让路
Need to step aside, make room for new people.
四月试图逃避她的命运
April was trying to avoid her destiny.
我绝不允许
I couldn't let that happen.
所以 你去加油站找到了她
So, you found her at the gas station.
所谓的俄勒冈黑色越野车
All that business about the black SUV from Oregon...
是你编的
you made that up.
该进入下一阶段了
Time to move on to the next stage.
下一阶段是死亡
The next stage is death.
不 你这愚蠢的小鬼
No, you silly little man.
下一阶段 是重生
The next stage... rebirth.
死亡 只是一扇门
Death... just a door.
为什么是现在 利兰
Why now, Leland?
为什么要现在自杀
Why try and kill yourself now?
此乃圣命 那男孩的降生就是征兆
It was ordained. The boy's birth was the sign.
伊芙琳的宝宝
Evelyn's baby.
四月和我的儿子
April's and my son.
当他到来时
When he arrived,
显然我们已各就其位
it was clear we'd all served our purpose.
警长 你也已经就位了
You know, Sheriff, you served your purpose, as well.
我知道 你不幸福
I know... you're not happy.
为什么不放手呢
Why not just let go?
为什么不♥穿♥过那扇门
Why not drive around those gates,
终止痛苦 成就不朽
kill the pain, become immortal?
让我们一起穿过那扇门
Let's walk through the door together.
各点汇聚成无限
Points converging on the infinite.
是的
Yes.
邮路附近有列火车往西开
Got a train heading west near Postal Road.
不惜代价地阻止它
Do whatever it takes to stop it.
快
Come on!
她们还有呼吸 拉开她们
They're still breathing. Get them up!
救命
Help!
-我的宝宝在哪儿 他还好吗 -他没事
- Where's my baby? Is he okay? - He's fine.
我们会救出你
We'll get you out of here.
他踩剎车了 但不知道能不能及时停住
He's hit the brakes, but I don't know if he can stop in time.
来
Come on.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
别动
Don't move.
我抱着你
I got you.
埃利斯·欣克利 阿布萨罗卡县的长♥期♥居民
"Ellis Hinkley, long-time resident of Absaroka County",
于周五过世了
"Passed away on Friday.
备受尊敬的埃利斯没有家人
"A valued member of the community, Ellis leaves behind no family.
但是他的善良 正派 以及勇气
"But his kindness, his decency, and his courage
每一位认识他的人都将铭记于心
"will be remembered by everyone who knew him.
深切缅怀他
He will be missed."
听着对劲
Sounds about right.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表