剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
帕克福特不是亲属
Parkford wasn't a relative.
对于人口失踪没权利报案
Couldn't file a missing-persons claim,
而且他说那女孩是保留区的
and he said the girl was from the res.
按法律 那是部落警♥察♥的事
By law, that makes it a tribal police problem,
所以我转给他们了
so I forwarded the info on to them.
我本来可以打给联调局
I could've called the feds,
但我知道你不喜欢他们介入
but I know you don't like it when they get involved.
你当时怎么不告诉我这件事
Why didn't you tell me any of this at the time?
你去年一年都有点不在状态
You haven't exactly been on top of your game for the last year.
小维 泽·弗格和我在处理所有的事
Vic, The Ferg, and I have been trying to handle everything,
那可不容易
but it's not easy.
真抱歉我没在这儿执手相助
Sorry I haven't been here to hold your hand.
这叫"授权"
It's called delegating.
是警长的工作之一 布兰奇
That's part of the sheriff's job, Branch.
说到这个 还有没有别的事你忘记告诉我了
Speaking of which, is there anything else you forgot to tell me?
任何你认为我应该知道的事
Anything you think I should know?
-任何事 -没有
- Anything? - No.
没有
No.
我们去哪儿
So, where you going now?
去做你早该做完的事
To do what you should have done...
找那女孩的妈妈谈谈
talk to this girl's mom
查出格兰特·帕克福特到底来县里干什么
and find out what the hell Grant Parkford was doing in this county.
我知道你记忆不好了
I know your memory is slipping,
不过部落警♥察♥刚刚不是告诉你
but didn't the tribal police basically just tell you
离保留区远点儿吗
to stay the hell off the reservation?
我也没说轻而易举
I never said it was gonna be easy.
亨利
Henry.
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
我需要个搭档
And I need a wingman.
吉娜不想丢下她姐姐一个人
Gina here does not want to leave her sister,
我刚说了我最好的朋友也是单身
and I was just saying how my best friend is single,
有工作 跟我一样魅力无穷
employed, and almost as charming as me.
如何 到镇上共进晚餐
How'bout it? Dinner in town,
还是就在"红马驹"这里
or should we just eat here at the Red Pony?
女士们失陪一下
Will you ladies excuse us?
你得重新振作起来 沃特
You got to get back on the horse, Walt.
感谢建议 不过我来不是为了这个
I appreciate the advice, but that's not what I'm here for.
站熊 我还以为你是一个人来的
StandingBear, I thought you were coming alone.
你好 梅
Hello, May.
那些狗有第六感
Those dogs have a sixth sense.
能闻出白人的味道 谁在卡车上
They smell white people. Who's in the truck?
他想帮忙
He wants to help.
你为什么拖了这么久
What the hell took you so long?
她已经失踪三个月了
She's been missing three months.
我现在来了 我想帮忙
I'm here now, and I do want to help.
你知道她有可能去哪儿了吗
Do you have any idea where she may have gone?
我要是知道 早去找她了 不是吗
If I knew that, I would've gone after her, wouldn't I?
那之后你有过她的消息吗
Have you heard from her since then?
有一次
Once.
我们大吵了一架 她离开了
We had a big fight, and she left.
她当时跟一个大点的女孩子同住
So she was staying with some older girl
那女孩之前离开了保留区
who left the reservation.
了解跟她同住的那个女孩子什么情况吗
What do you know about the girl she was staying with?
不太了解 他们说她卖♥♥淫
Not much. They say she's a prostitute.
我男朋友
My boyfriend?
他说他认为莉莉也陷进去了
He says that he thinks that Lilly's into that, too.
但我不相信
But I don't believe it.
她才十六岁
She's only 16.
这是近照吗
Is this a recent photo?
你怎么拿到的
Where did you get that?
几周前有人给了我一位警官
It was given to one of my deputies a couple weeks ago
那男人说她在帮你找莉莉
by a man who said he was helping you look for Lilly.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
格兰特去找你了
Grant came to see you?
我不知道他在帮忙
I didn't realize he was doing anything.
他从没回过电♥话♥
He never called me back.
你认识帕克福特先生
But you do know Mr. Parkford?
是的 当然 他是莉莉的父亲
Yes, of course. He's Lilly's father.
他没告诉你
He didn't tell you that.
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
我想他也不会
I guess he wouldn't.
他结婚后 就让我停止打电♥话♥给他
He asked me to stop calling him after he got married.
你停止了吗
Did you?
是的 直到上个月
Yes... until last month.
我绝望了 没人帮我
I was so desperate. Nobody would help.
所以我打了电♥话♥给格兰特
So I called Grant.
他说抱歉他帮不上忙
And he said he was sorry he couldn't do anything.
但我知道他会的
But I knew he would help.
格兰特是个好人
Grant's a good man.
梅 你说你有个男朋友
May, you said you have a boyfriend.
他知不知道莉莉可能会去哪儿
He have any idea where Lilly may have gone?
查尔斯和莉莉处不来
Charles and Lilly don't get along.
不会刚好是叫查尔斯·伯内特吧
That wouldn't happen to be Charles Burnett, would it?
是的
Yes.
静水女士 我们会尽力找到你的女儿
Ms. Stillwater, we'll do all we can to find your girl.
谢谢你
Thank you.
告诉格兰特 告诉他也谢谢他
And tell Grant... tell him thank you, too.
我会的
I will.
我们去年已经把阿布萨罗卡的妓♥女♥清扫一空了
We pretty much swept the hookers out of Absaroka last year.
你听说有新的卖♥♥淫活动
You heard of anything new about prostitution
出现在县里或保留区吗
in the county or on the res?
不好那口儿 那方面从不花钱
Not my thing. Never had to pay for it.
我是不是技不如前了
Have I lost a step?
怎么
What?
我居然需要问你
I just had to ask you
自己辖区的性♥交♥易情况
about the state of the sex trade in my own county.
你是乐观主意者
You are an optimist.
不喜欢想着人性堕落
You don't like to think of the depravity of humankind.
而且 没错 你技不如前了
And also, yes, you have lost a step.
不算乐观主义者了
Hardly an optimist.
不到一小时前 我还以为格兰特·帕克福特
It's not an hour ago, I thought Grant Parkford
不过是名外遇男
was just some guy having an affair.
一点儿都没想到他在当英雄
Never occurred to me he was doing something heroic.
当英雄
Heroic?
要救自己的女儿免于卖♥♥淫
Trying to save his daughter from prostitution
-可敬之举 -也许吧
- seems honorable. - Maybe.
不过就算一个男人决定要
But just because a man decides to
一天之内弥补他犯下的所有错误
make up for all his mistakes in one day
并不代表世界上其他人
does not mean the rest of the world
就要马上原谅他
is going to be so quick to forgive him.
闺女
Punk.
-你吓到我了 -抱歉 我自己进来了
- You scared me. - Sorry. I let myself in.
煮了杯咖啡
I made some coffee.
你来干嘛 凯迪
What are you doing here, Cady?
你取消了午餐和晚餐
You canceled on lunch and dinner,
我来看看是不是有事
and I'm just seeing if everything's okay.
我没取消晚餐 我们没约晚餐
I never canceled dinner. We never planned that.
那好吧
Okay.
不如我去做点薄饼吧
Now, how'bout I make us some pancakes?
不行 我得去法庭
No, I got to be in court.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
受伤了
I hurt it.
这种工作 你得加倍小心
This job... you have got to be more careful.
也许你担心不了多长时间了
You may not have to worry about that much longer.
布兰奇·康纳利决定要跟我竞选了
Branch Connally's decided to run against me,
没准儿我很快就做不了这工作了
so I might be out of a job soon enough.
你从哪儿拿的
Where did you get that?
里边
From inside.
我能在里边找到东西简直是奇迹
It's amazing that I found anything in there.
这里居然比我上次来还混乱
The place is even more of a mess than last time.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表