剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
所以只剩鲁宾·跛牛的威胁留言了
So that leaves Reuben LameBull's threatening voice mails.
俱乐部的律师在等沃特了
The lawyer for the club is waiting for Walt.
随便他怎么说 我不会放那些飞车党走
He can say what he wants. I'm not letting those bikers go.
他们在搞非法的牌局
They're running an illegal card game.
他们的非法收入已经用来付保释金了
Their illegal winnings have been posted as bail.
但这并不是重点
But that's almost beside the point.
那律师来还起诉你滥用暴♥力♥
That lawyer is also here to file an excessive-force charge against you.
这个很主观的
It's all subjective.
甲之"滥用暴♥力♥" 乙之"温柔劝解"
One man's "Excessive force" is another man's "Gentle persuasion."
没死人 是吧
Nobody died, right?
弗格 帮露比应付下那律师
Ferg, help Ruby deal with that lawyer.
小维 你和我去找鲁宾·跛牛
Vic, let's you and I go find Reuben LameBull.
沃特 这事很严重
Walter. This is a serious matter.
我以后再应付
I'll deal with it later.
要我打电♥话♥给凯迪吗
You want me to call Cady?
不 不要
No. I do not.
你知道布兰奇跟凯迪约会吗
Did you know that Branch was dating Cady?
为什么不告诉我 小维
Why didn't you tell me, Vic?
你也有很多事情不告诉我啊
You know, there are things that you don't tell me, too.
比如你如何神奇般的找到马尔科姆的手♥机♥
Like how you miraculously found Malcolm's cellphone.
但是你知道吗 我想你自有原因
But you know what? I figure you have your reasons.
-那你不告诉我的原因呢 -没证据
- What are your reasons for not telling me? - No proof.
我从你身上学到的
If I've learned anything from you,
没有事实根据 就不说
it's to not talk until the facts are on my side.
我知道这事烦人
I know this sucks.
但你不能被它影响
But you can't let it get to you.
没什么影响
Nothing gets to me.
-干嘛 -跛牛夫人
- Yeah? - Mrs. LameBull?
暂时是
For the moment.
你们要是来找鲁宾 他不在
If you're looking for Reuben, he ain't here.
-是他干的 -两口子吵架
- Is that his handiwork? - It's a lovers' quarrel.
他也没占了便宜去
It's not like he got out of it without one himself.
-你们为什么打架 -哪天的事
- So, why did you fight? - What day is it?
是因为你和马尔科姆·鹰星上♥床♥吗
Was it because you were sleeping with Malcolm EagleStar?
当然不是
Hell, no.
鲁宾指责马尔科姆毁了他的婚姻
Reuben accused Malcolm of destroying his marriage.
我要跟鲁宾离婚是因为马尔科姆寄来一封信
I am divorcing Reuben because of the letter Malcolm sent.
什么信
What letter?
信上说鲁宾被部落踢出去了
The letter telling Reuben that he's getting kicked out of the tribe.
他们称之为"除名"
"Disenrollment," they call it.
-他干了什么要被除名 -指不定是哪件事
- What did he do to get disenrolled? - Could be anything.
他扯蛋着呢
He's a real prick.
你要跟鲁宾离婚
So, you're divorcing your husband
就因为他被部落踢出去了
because he got kicked out of the tribe?
没了部落成员身份
Without tribal membership,
鲁宾就拿不到部落津贴
Reuben wouldn't get tribal benefits,
包括赌场盈利的分红
including a share of the casino profits,
那每月可是有好几千块
and that's worth thousands of dollars a month.
没有这些钱 我跟他结婚干什么
And without the money, I just don't see the point of being married to him.
不服告我啊 老娘就是拜金
Sue me. I'm a gold digger.
达拉 你认为有可能
Darla, you think it's possible
是鲁宾杀了马尔科姆·鹰星吗
Reuben could have killed Malcolm EagleStar?
你认为是他杀了那人
You think he killed that guy?
为了我
Over me?
鲁宾因不明原因被部落踢出去了
Reuben was kicked out of the tribe for an unknown reason.
他感到自己的赌场分红被人抢去了
He felt cheated out of money from the casino.
他怪罪马尔科姆·鹰星
He blamed Malcolm EagleStar.
达拉说是马尔科姆寄了除名信给他
Darla said that Malcolm sent him the disenrollment letter.
已经寄出了吗
Those went out already?
我听说理事会还在讨论
I heard the council was still debating that issue.
有人做出了决定
Someone decided something.
马尔科姆最近起草了一份争议性决议
Malcolm recently introduced a controversial resolution
要改变部落对于成员的血统要求
to change the blood-quantum requirements for membership in the tribe.
抱歉 "血统要求"
Sorry. "Blood quantum"?
要被当成部落成员
To be considered a member of the tribe,
必须有一定比例的夏安族血统
you have to be a certain percentage of Cheyenne blood.
根据新规定
Based on the new rules,
有些当了一辈子部落成员的人
some people who have been considered members of the tribe their whole lives
忽然被踢出去了
would be suddenly out.
鲁宾肯定是不符合新血统要求
Reuben must have fallen below the new blood requirement.
为什么现在出这种新规定
Why make a law like that now?
削减名单
To thin out the ranks.
成员越少 每个人分到的新赌场分红越多
Less members it means a bigger share of the profits from the new casino.
知道有多少人被除名了吗
You got any idea how many people were disenrolled?
不是很确定
I don't know for sure,
听说大约六十名
but I heard it was somewhere around 60.
六十名
60?!
真是大大缩减嫌犯名单啊
That really narrows down our suspect list.
为什么你们没一个人提起这个血统要求决议
Why didn't any of you think to mention this blood-quantum resolution?
我们仍然在努力
We were still in the midst of trying to
研究如何处理这一复杂情况
figure out how to handle such a delicate situation.
谁都不知道马尔科姆已经寄出了信
No one was aware that Malcolm had sent those letters.
其中一个被除名部落成员 鲁宾·跛牛
One of the affected tribe members, Reuben LameBull,
多次威胁马尔科姆
made some pretty serious threats to Malcolm.
我相信他不是唯一为此愤怒的人
And I got to believe he's not the only one who was pissed off by this,
因此我需要你们提供
which is why we asked you to give us a list
所有收信者的名单
of everyone who received one of those letters.
亨利和马赛厄斯会追踪名单上的所有人
Henry and Mathias will track down everyone on that list
查他们的不在场证明
to see if they've got an alibi.
绝大部分人都不找难
Shouldn't be too hard to find most of these people.
有一半是老弱病残
Half of them are old and infirm.
劳拉·吼鹤 坐轮椅
Laura HowlingCrane is in a wheelchair.
贺拉斯·钝刀 已经八十了
Horace DullKnife... he's 80.
那决议根本就不应该通过
That resolution never should have passed.
-你们一半以上投了同意票 -实际上并没有
- More than half of you voted for it. - Actually, we didn't.
马尔科姆玩花招通过的
Malcolm used a legislative trick to get it through.
他故意在数人无法参加的时候召集♥会♥议
He called a meeting when he knew several of us couldn't attend.
然后提议投票
Then he put a motion to a vote.
这才勉强通过
And it barely passed.
那不是花招 你们受邀了
It wasn't a trick. You were invited to the meeting.
那周五晚你明知道安尼塔跟我都在[南达科他州]松树岭
On a Friday night when you knew Anita and I were in Pine Ridge.
那是个艰难的决定 但是正确的
Look, it wasn't an easy decision, but it was the right one.
我不想那些号♥称自己有1/32夏安族血统的白人小子
I don't want some white kid who says he's 1/32 Cheyenne
从我们的口袋里掏钱
taking money out of our pockets.
你怎么能驱逐
How can you banish someone
那些当了一辈子夏安族人的人
who has lived his entire life as a Cheyenne?
这是他们的身份
That is who they are.
这不只是钱的问题
This is not just about money.
这是逼人割舍自己的文化
This is about people losing their culture.
有时候 我们不得不痛做决定
Sometimes, we have to make decisions
损失部分人的利益 以保护部落的利益
that are bad for individuals but good for the tribe.
马尔科姆做这个是为了他自己
Malcolm did this for himself.
他并没有考虑到部落的利益
He didn't think about the good of the tribe.
他欠了一屁♥股♥赌债
He was swimming in gambling debts.
他这么做不过是想多点钱还债
And he saw this as an easy way to pay them off.
我当过他妻子 我最知道他的为人
I was his wife! I knew him better than most.
我知道他出♥卖♥♥♥部落去还债
And I know he sold out his tribe to get out of debt.
实际上 并非如此
Actually, that's not true.
马尔科姆没欠债
Malcolm had no debts.
你不了解我丈夫
You don't know my husband.
我不是说他没有赌瘾
I'm not saying that he didn't struggle with a gambling problem.
只是说他没有欠人钱
But I am saying that he owed no one money.
你为什么如此确定 雅各
Why are you so certain of that, Jacob?
因为我买♥♥下了他的债务
Because I bought his debt.
-你买♥♥了 -是的
- You bought it? -I did.
我想确保无人影响他的决定
I wanted to make sure no one could influence his decisions,
无人逼他行事
no one could force him to act against his own judgment.
他也许有邪恶面 但他是自主的
He may have had demons, but he was his own man.
是马赛厄斯
That was Mathias.
鲁宾·跛牛出状况了
We got a situation with Reuben LameBull.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表