剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我知道我是关系户
I know I was a favor.
你雇我是因为想帮我爸
I only got hired 'cause you were helping out my dad.
我 我胜任不了
I'm just -- I'm not cut out for this.
弗格 我雇你有两个原因
Ferg, I hired you for two reasons.
是的 原因之一是你♥爸♥的关系
Yes, one was a favor to your father.
那另一个是
And the other?
我还在等着发现
I'm still waiting to find out.
拿好你的警徽 警官
Pick up your badge, Deputy.
沃特
Walt.
兽医打电♥话♥来了
Vet's on the phone.
你不用再撑下去了
You don't have to do this anymore.
你已经证明了自己的坚强
You already proved how tough you are.
可以放弃了
It's okay to go.
可以的
It's okay.
知晓进退 能战能和
"Know when to fight and when to seek peace.
皓月依然升起
"For as long as the moon shall rise,
江河依然奔流
"As long as the rivers shall flow,
阳光依然闪耀
"As long as the sun will shine,
和平永存我心
let us all know peace."
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表