剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
do some of that fancy "CSI" Stuff,
化验熊屎啊
analyze some bear shit.
你来逮捕我吗
Are you here to arrest me?
还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
我很确定你不是意外射中小维的
I'm pretty sure you didn't shoot Vic by accident.
如果你去那里是为了给熊用镇定剂
If you were out there try to tranquilize a bear,
会用更大的剂量
you'd have used a bigger dosage.
但如果你去那里是为了拖延奥马尔和警♥察♥
But if you were out there trying to slow down Omar and my deputy,
会用更小的剂量
you'd have used a smaller dosage.
确保不会出人命
Make sure you didn't kill them.
好吧 也许我是有点过火了
Okay. Maybe I went a little too far.
但如果我不保护这些熊 谁保护呢
But if I don't stand up for these bears, who will?
只要我转移了华夫
If I can just relocate Waffles, okay,
远离人群
away from human populations...
我注意到你不再辩称华夫无辜了
I notice you're not defending Waffles' innocence any more.
是的 是
Yeah, well... yeah.
就是说你对华夫做了测试
Which means you must have done your tests on Waffles
确认她确实吃了人肉
and realize she did consume some human flesh.
我不明白 警长
I don't get it, Sheriff.
这不合她的性格
It just doesn't fit her profile.
我认为她并不想杀那人 皮特
I don't think it was her idea to kill that guy, Pete.
你要向我保证
If you can just promise me
你不会再用你的枪射别人
that you won't shoot any more people with that gun of yours,
-我需要点帮助 -当然
- I need help with a couple of things. - Sure.
我需要知道杰里·斯通西弗
I need to know if Jerry Stonesifer
或其他人是否打过电♥话♥ 或来过这里
or anybody else ever called or stopped by
查问这片区域有攻击性的熊
for information on aggressive bears in the area.
我去查下记录 其他呢
I can check our records. What's the other thing?
既然你对华夫做了同位素检查
If you tested Waffles' fur for isotopes,
那就说明了一件事
that only means one thing.
那熊在你手里
You have that bear.
你好 丹
Hello, Dan.
那是什么玩意儿 沃特
What the hell you got there, Walt?
熊
A bear.
你带他来这儿干嘛
Why'd you bring him up here?
我要送她去北边
I'm taking her north.
想着应该过来一下
I thought I'd stop by on the way.
想跟你谈谈杰里·斯通西弗
I wanted to talk to you about Jerry Stonesifer.
他是个好人 有点麻烦 但是好人
He's a good guy... troubled, but he's a good guy.
麻烦
Troubled?
毒品 很正常
Drugs. It happens.
狱警总跟那种人混在一起 出事儿很正常
The guards get locked in with the general population, bad things happen.
斯通西弗的记录里没有提到
Nothing in Stonesifer's record about that.
就像我说的 他是好人
Like I said, he's a good guy,
我认为不应该毁了他的人生
and I didn't think it was fair of me to ruin his life,
所以就鼓励他辞职了
so I just encouraged him to resign.
干嘛问起杰里
Why are you asking about Jerry?
我认为他帮你杀了埃德·克劳利
I think he helped you kill Ed Crawley.
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
-你在跟我开玩笑吗 警长 -没有
- Are you messing with me, Sheriff? - Nope.
是熊杀死了克劳利
A bear killed Ed Crawley.
这头熊 我知道
This bear. I know.
这头熊只是武器 是你们杀了他
The bear was just a weapon. You guys killed him.
斯通西弗打电♥话♥给埃德·克劳利 说要给他份工作
Stonesifer called up Ed Crawley and told him about a job.
他到后 你用镇定剂飞镖射中他
When he arrived, you shot him with tranquilizer darts,
然后把他绑在树上 放上肉
then you tied him up to a tree with meat on him
吸引熊攻击他
so a bear would come maul him.
这可难证明了
That's gonna be pretty hard to prove.
我从没买♥♥过兽用镇定剂
I never bought any animal tranquilizer.
也没打电♥话♥给埃德·克劳利
Never even called Ed Crawley.
可能是斯通西弗一个人做的
It's possible Stonesifer did all that stuff,
不过是你下的令
but it was on your orders.
我猜他欠了你人情
I'm guessing he owed you for not firing him
你发现他向监狱运送毒品时没解雇他
when you discovered he was smuggling meth into the prison.
你让他辞职 保留了部分退休金
You let him resign on a partial pension.
警长 我不是律师
You know, Sheriff, I ain't no lawyer,
很明显你也不是
and clearly you aren't, either,
因为这简直是全怀俄明州
because that's about the most... circumstantial,
最间接 最推测性的指控了
speculative accusation ever drummed up in the state of Wyoming.
-你根本拿不住我 -聪明
- You got nothing on me. - Think fast.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?!
现在我拿住你了 牛肉和鲜血的味道
Now I got something on you... the scent of beef, of blood,
这位华夫非常熟悉的味道
which is a smell that Waffles here knows well.
所以事情是这样的 告诉我你做过的事
So here's the deal... you tell me that you did...
我知道你做过的事
what I know you did...
我就不打开笼子
and I won't unlock this cage.
你疯了
You're crazy.
最近常常的
There's a lot of that going around lately.
你去了阿布萨罗卡的熊研究中心
You went to the Absaroka Bear Institute
查看带颈圈的熊
to check on collared bears,
你找到一头两次攻击家畜的熊
and you found one that already had two livestock kills.
你必须确保绑埃德·克劳利的地方离这头熊很近
So you had to be sure and tie Ed Crawley up close to this bear.
知道华夫对于牛肉的钟爱
And knowing Waffles' taste for beef,
你用牛排盖住他
you covered him in flank steak.
你这么做就是为了克劳利
You're doing all this for Crawley?
那个人♥渣♥吗
That piece of garbage?
那禽兽杀死了我的狱警
That animal killed one of my guards
屠♥杀♥了克雷格夫妇唯一的女儿
and slaughtered the Craigs' only daughter.
现在你跑来威胁我
And now you are coming out here and threatening me?
你一打开 就跟我一样有危险
You open that thing, you're in as much danger as I am.
一般熊每小时能跑近五十公里
Most bears can run more than 30 miles an hour.
你听说过那个老笑话
But you know the old joke.
虽然我跑不过熊 但我跑得过你
Maybe I can't outrun this bear, but I can outrun you.
所以 告诉我你做过的事 我知道你做过的事
So, you tell me that you did what I know you did.
得了 沃特
Come on, Walt
好好好 好
Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.
帮我两个忙 沃特
Just do me two favors, Walt.
别去找杰里的麻烦
That you're gonna leave Jerry out of this.
他什么都不知道
He didn't know anything.
他还以为只是戏弄下克劳利
He thought we were just gonna haze Crawley a little bit.
第二个忙呢
What's the second favor?
让汤米·李·琼斯在电影里扮演我
I want Tommy Lee Jones to play me in the movie
电影《黑衣人》主演
那样人们就会当我是英雄
because people are gonna see me as a hero.
因为我就是英雄
Because I am a hero.
我是被从肮脏监狱里挤走的五十五岁老家伙
I'm a 55-year-old guy who was pushed aside with a lousy little pension.
但我没乖乖离开
But I didn't go quietly.
我没有袖手旁观
I'm a guy who didn't sit there and do nothing
任由杀人犯逍遥法外
while a murderer walked free.
我的朋友送了命
My friend got death.
克雷格夫妇终生无法摆脱丧女之痛
The Craigs got a lifetime sentence of never seeing their daughter again
全是因为克劳利
because of Crawley.
如果那王八蛋
And if that son of a bitch
最终被熊撕得粉身碎骨
gets torn apart by a bear limb to limb,
我乐意看这电影
I will watch that movie.
上帝为证 我会看了再看
And by God, I'll go back and see it again.
这不是电影
This ain't a movie.
我们不能折磨人 谋杀人
We can't be torturing and murdering people
不管我们自以为多正义
no matter how right we think we are.
总得有人做警长的工作
Somebody's got to be the sheriff,
否则我们都成禽兽了
else we're all just animals.
这世界需要的 是更多人性
What the world needs is more human beings.
华夫 严格说 袭击三次
Now, Waffles, technically, after three strikes,
就得处死你了
we're supposed to shoot you.
不过这次的事儿我们人类称之为"钓鱼执法"
But we humans have this thing called entrapment.
有点难解释 反正你要保证
Now, it's hard to explain, but... you just promise
尽可能远离城镇
that you'll stay as far away from town as you can.
就这样吧
Okay, then.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表