剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
她当时保释了 等候开庭时 失踪了
She was on bail, awaiting a trial, when she disappeared.
我们的女儿 当时漫无目标
Our daughter is... was aimless.
她只是在寻找自我
She was just trying to find herself.
但她永远不可能会伤害别人
But she would never, ever harm another person.
她有男朋友吗
Did she have a boyfriend?
泰迪·布朗 我们不喜欢他
Teddy brown. We didn't approve of him.
但她肯定没跟他私奔
But it's impossible that she ran off with him.
-为什么 -他现在还在波特兰
- Why's that? - He still lives in Portland.
我们时不时会去找他
We see him from time to time.
长♥期♥混迹酒吧
Usually coming out of a bar.
我去参加过户外训练
I mean, I went on outward bound.
现在有点生疏
You know, I'm a little rusty.
但我学过求生技巧 攀岩 越野识途
But I learned survival skills, rock climbing, orienteering.
弗格 你有没有发现这痕迹是单向的
Ferg, you realize that tracking's a solitary journey?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们小队长
Yeah, my pod leader...
他说那是人与自然的交流
he said it was a conversation between man and nature.
这交流被你打断了
A conversation that you are interrupting.
这边的脚趾印正对着前门
This is a toe print pointing right toward the front door.
那姑娘是从那边来的
The girl came from that direction.
没别人主动提供这女人的消息了
No one else has come forward with information about this woman.
现金悬赏怎么样 梅斯家会付钱
How about a cash reward? The Maces could afford it.
那是要求让父母悬赏捉拿自己的女儿
That's asking the parents to put up a bounty on their own daughter.
他们想找到她
They want to find her.
他们可不想把她关进大牢
They may not want to send her to prison.
我跟车管所打了一上午的电♥话♥
I have been on the phone with the D.M.V. all morning.
-我最倾心的政♥府♥部门了 -有收获吗
- It's my favorite branch of the state government. - Any luck?
共有四辆车的车牌以17-78开头
Out of the four license plates that start with 17-78,
只有一辆昨天有可能经过埃利斯的加油站
only one could have possibly been in Ellis' gas station yesterday.
是辆新款的克莱斯勒
It's a late-model Chrysler
属于纽外特能源探勘有限公♥司♥
leased to Newett Energy & Exploration, LLC.
那不是你丈夫工作的公♥司♥吗
Isn't that your husband's company?
是的 他帮我们约了跟负责人见面
It is, and he got us a sit-down with the supervisor.
走后门啊 干得好 小维
Pulling some strings. Nice work, Vic.
真得关注你啊
Got to watch out for you.
向你丈夫转达我的谢意
Tell your husband thanks from me.
事实上 我才不要
Actually, I don't think I will.
我保证你不参与 他才同意帮忙的
I had to promise that you wouldn't be involved so he'd agree to help.
我们想了解贵公♥司♥的一辆车子
We're interested in a vehicle connected to your company.
我们知道一辆车牌以这数字开头的车
We know a vehicle with the beginnings of that plate number
-出现在一起凶案现场附近 -抱 抱歉
- was near the scene of a homicide. - I'm... I'm sorry.
你是说这车牌开头的数字吗
Did you say the beginnings of the plate number?
我们需要最近三天
We're gonna need a list of everyone
开过这辆车的人员名单
who's driven that car in the last three days.
恕我问句
Pardon me for asking,
你不是阿布萨罗卡县的警长吗
but aren't you the sheriff of Absaroka County?
没错
That's right.
既然我们现在是在坎伯兰县
Since we happen to be standing here in Cumberland county,
难道不该由威尔金斯警长来讯问吗
shouldn't Sheriff Wilkins be the one asking the questions?
我比较喜欢是他出面
I'd feel a lot better if he were here.
这要求很简单 沃恩先生
This is a very simple request, Mr. Vaughn.
恐怕我们的公♥司♥隐私政策
I'm afraid our company privacy policy's
也很简单 朗迈尔警长
also very simple, Sheriff Longmire.
要员工的私人信息
Any requests for personal information on employees
必须要有传票
requires a subpoena.
沃恩先生 你是不是认识兰迪·卡希尔
Mr. Vaughn, do you happen to know Randy Cahill?
不能说认识他
I can't say I know him.
等等 他是不是《杜兰特报》的编辑啊
Wait, isn't he the editor of the Durant Courant?
就是他
That's him.
他总是缠着我要猛料
He's always bugging me for scoops.
我猜他会很有兴趣知道贵公♥司♥
I bet he'd be interested to know that your company
妨碍凶案调查
is stonewalling a homicide investigation.
沃恩先生必须权衡下谁的隐私更重要
So, Mr. Vaughn here has to decide whose privacy is more important...
某位员工呢
that of a single employee
还是付他薪水的大公♥司♥
or the huge corporation that pays his salary.
我再查看一下那些数字
I'll take a look at those numbers one more time.
我在拉美工作过
I used to do some work down in South America.
还以为我终于远离了
I thought I'd left behind the corruption
当地警方的腐♥败♥和敲诈了
and the blackmailing from the local police force.
这牌照的车 是辆公♥司♥用车
The vehicle with those plates is... it's a company car.
是利兰·汤斯在用
It's used by Leland Townes.
严格说他不算员工
He's not really an employee, technically.
那利兰·汤斯是谁
So, who is Leland Townes?
这片产业的主人
He owns this property.
我们租了他的矿产权 才能在这里挖矿
We lease his mineral rights so we can drill here.
亨利 看这个
Henry, look at this.
弗格 我们不是来搜集石头的
Ferg, we are not collecting rocks.
-不 这是磷铍钙石 -好吧
- No, this is herderite. -Okay.
怀俄明州不产磷铍钙石
Herderite doesn't occur naturally in Wyoming.
真的吗
Is that true?
是的 磷铍钙石基本上都来自巴西或非洲
Yeah. Most herderite comes from Brazil or Africa.
-我搜集矿石 -你真是充满惊喜
- I collect minerals. - You're full of surprises.
你觉得它为什么会在这儿
Why do you think it's here?
[指路]面包屑
It is a bread crumb.
我大约五年前从我爸手里继承了这里
I inherited the place about five years ago from my dad,
但我不会经营农场 几年下来地就荒芜了
but I'm a terrible rancher. The land went to hay a few years later,
所以我决定租一部分给纽外特
so I decided to lease some of it to Newett.
他们保证挖完后会清理干净
And they promised that they'd clean it up after they were done drilling.
每月有点收入总是好的
It sure is nice to get a paycheck every month.
我们从纽外特拿到了你的名字和地址
We got your name and address from Newett.
他们为你租了一辆车 对吧
They apparently lease a car for you. Is that right?
对 车挺好
Yeah, and it's a nice one, too.
除你之外 还有人用那车吗
Anyone besides you use that car?
没了
No.
你见过这个人吗
Do you recognize this guy?
是的
Yeah.
在哪儿见过
From... somewhere.
我
I...
等等
Wait.
他是 27号♥州际公路加油站的收银员
He's the, the cashier at the gas station at state road 27.
你最近去过那家加油站
You been to that station recently?
我知道是什么事了
I know what this is about.
是那个疯女人的事 是吧
This is about the crazy woman, isn't it?
-疯女人 -对
- Crazy woman? - Yeah.
我昨天去那里加油
I mean, I pulled in there yesterday to get some gas,
有位年轻姑娘 应该是流浪者吧
and this young lady... homeless, I guess...
差点撞到我的车前盖
she nearly jumped on my hood,
大叫着什么"他们"来抓她了
and she started screaming about "They" coming to get her.
是她吗
Is this her?
对 就是她 她好像是精神错乱
Yeah, that's her. She seemed unhinged.
有点吓到我了 所以我就 开车走了
She kind of scared me, so I just... I drove off.
不想搅和进去 你懂我意思吧
Didn't want to get involved, if you know what I mean.
加油站老板被枪击了
The station owner was shot.
不 他能撑过去吗
No. Is he gonna make it?
不能
No.
我心里真不好受 我应该打911的
I feel awful. I should have called 911.
你记不记得在加油站见到别的人
Do you remember seeing any other people at that station...
别的车
any other vehicles?
还真有
Yeah, actually.
有辆黑色的越野车进站
There was a black S.U.V. pulled in,
我不知道品牌
and I don't know the make.
看起来都一个样
They all look the same to me.
-有没有看到人下车 -没有
- Did you see anyone get out of it? - No.
不过车牌里有颗常青树
But the license plate had an evergreen tree
正好在数字之间
in the middle between the numbers.
俄勒冈车牌
Oregon plates.
伊芙琳的男朋友 泰迪·布朗
Evelyn's boyfriend, Teddy Brown...
去查查他开的是什么车
find out what kind of vehicle he drives.
又是车管所 我这是造了什么孽啊
The D.M.V. again. What am I, being punished for something?
磨练意志啊
Character building.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表