剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
for you to get us access to Neel's file.
翻译成怀俄明话 你想让我犯法
Translated in Wyoming... you want me to break the law.
不用犯法 只是 凯迪
No one's breaking the law. But, Cady, uh...
你知道监护权之争很难说
You know how volatile these custody battles are.
我们在想办法查清♥真♥♥相♥
We're trying to find the truth.
双方都顶着一堆罪名
There have been a lot of accusations on both sides.
所以才要在法庭上解决
Which is why this is being handled in court.
天啊 你总是这么一板一眼吗
God, are you always such a goody-goody?
不 而且这不叫"一板一眼"
No. And there's a difference between being a goody-goody
这叫"不想被吊销执照"
and not wanting to get disbarred.
小维 凯迪说得对
Vic, now, Cady's right.
她不能帮我们找到那失踪的可怜男孩
She can't help us find this poor missing boy,
虽然她很想帮
even if she wants to.
感谢前来 闺女
Thanks for coming by, punk.
好吧
Okay, look...
我不能告诉你们任何有关菲尔丁家收养的事情
I can't tell you anything about the Fielding adoption.
这违反隐私保密协议
That's private.
但我比较了解本州"拜占庭"般的官僚系统
But I might have some insight into the Byzantine bureaucracy of the state.
抱歉 能麻烦翻译成费城话吗
I'm sorry. Can you translate that into Philadelphian for me?
我可以指给你们找公共档案的方向
I might be able to point you in the direction of some public records
这不违反律师委托人隐私保密协议
that are not covered by attorney-client privilege.
尼尔应该不会自己跑掉
It isn't like Neel to run away.
我担心极了
I'm just worried sick.
你对菲尔丁家怎么看
You have any opinion on the Fieldings?
我想不偏不倚 但我得说
I try to be impartial, but I must say,
我希望多一点像他们一样的寄养父母
I wish more foster parents were like them.
尼尔的亲生父母呢
What about Neel's biological parents?
你听说过他们的事情吗 他们来过吗
You hear any stories about them? They ever come around?
没有 这些孩子是被遗弃的
No. I mean, this kids are throwaway kids.
他们一离开保留区 就像被遗忘了
I mean, once they leave the res, they're kind of forgotten.
我可不希望像个种族主义者 这是事实
I mean, I don't mean to sound racist. It's just the way it is.
好吧
Okay.
你这里不会正好有尼尔的文件吧
You wouldn't happen to have Neel's paperwork, would you?
这儿是一片混乱啊
Chaos is sort of our organizing principle around here.
尼尔的文件现在可能在县里了
Neel's papers are probably down with county already.
如果你有什么消息 打个电♥话♥
If you hear anything... give a call.
再小的线索都可能有用
Smallest thing may help.
我说第一遍我就听到了 马赛厄斯
I heard you the first time, Mathias.
我只希望你留意科迪一家
All I'm asking is you keep an eye on the Cody house.
是 无比荣幸
Yeah. Always a pleasure.
丹佛警♥察♥局
丹佛
十五个出口后
警长
Sheriff?
有个女人在大厅一直哭
We got a crying woman in our lobby.
我儿子失踪了
My son is missing.
他多大
How old is he?
35岁
35.
你35岁的儿子失踪了
Your 35-year-old son is missing?
然后我看到了 电视报导
And then I saw that television report,
我知道我必须来
and I knew I had to come in,
但是我 就是走不进门
but I... just couldn't make myself come through the door.
慢慢来 女士 你儿子叫什么名字
Slow down, ma'am. Now... Now, what's your son's name?
杰里米 杰里米·汤普森
Jeremy... Jeremy Thompson.
他不接我的电♥话♥
He hasn't returned any of my calls.
我很担心 警长 他可能犯了事
I'm afraid for him, Sheriff, for what he might have done.
你为什么会担心杰里米
Why are you worried about Jeremy?
他以前在[俄克拉荷马州东北部城市]塔尔萨当助教
He was a Teacher's aide in Tulsa.
他们说他
They said he...
碰了几名男孩
touched one or two of the boys.
他认了罪
He admitted to his sin.
服了刑
He did his time,
然后一年前搬回来和我一起住
and then he moved back to live with me about a year ago
好让我帮助他
so that I could help him.
您儿子是性侵者
Your son is a sex offender?
他没登记注册
He never registered.
我不想他被困扰 他向我保证了
I didn't want him persecuted. He promised me.
我想他从头开始 但是
I wanted him to have a fresh start, but...
我怕他又受了邪恶的迷惑
but now I fear evil has got hold of him again.
露比 对尼尔·科迪发安珀警戒 马上
Ruby, put out an Amber alert for Neel Cody now.
我们得找到那男孩 要快
We got to find this boy, and soon.
怀俄明阿布萨罗卡县警♥察♥局
The Sheriff's department of Absaroka County, Wyoming,
发出安珀警戒
is issuing an Amber alert
找一名失踪的八岁男童 尼尔·科迪
for a missing 8-year-old boy... Neel Cody.
我们在找本起绑♥架♥案的一名相关人
In connection with this abduction, we are seeking a man
名叫杰里米·汤普森
named Jeremy Thompson,
开一辆银白色的1995年福特F-350皮卡
driving a silver-and-white 1995 Ford F-350 pickup
怀俄明的车牌
with Wyoming license...
关灯了 各位
Lights out, guys.
"24-30-C-6-H"
"24-30-c-6-h."
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
该名男童正面临危险
the child is in imminent danger.
两名夏安族的男孩失踪
Two missing Cheyenne boys.
我早上六点过来 主管不在
I pulled in at 6:00 A.M., and my supervisor's not even here.
-没留言 没消息 -你的主管 是赖安·尚克
- No note, no nothing. - Your supervisor is that Ryan Shank?
是 我打电♥话♥了 没人接
Yeah. I've tried calling. No answer.
尼尔·科迪 一名夏安族寄养儿童 昨天被绑♥架♥了
Neel Cody, another Cheyenne foster child, was abducted yesterday.
现在又失踪了两个
Now two more are missing.
二十四小时内失踪了三个
That's 3 in less than 24 hours.
上帝 你认为他们是被人带走的吗
Oh, God. You think they were taken?
现在看起来像了
It's starting to look that way.
昨晚有人看到这个人了吗
Did any of you see this man last night?
没有 我们在睡觉
No. We were sleeping.
赖安·尚克开的是什么车
What kind of car does Ryan Shank drive?
福特的探索者 灰色的
A Ford explorer, gray.
我去叫露比更新安珀警戒
I'll make sure Ruby updates the Amber alert.
麻烦带我们去尚克的办公室
Could you show us Shank's office?
这就是被带走的男孩吗
These the boys that were taken?
对 谢雷和迈克尔
Yeah, Cierre and Michael.
而赖安
And Ryan...
他会全力保护他们
he would do anything to protect them.
-孩子们的资料在这儿吗 -应该在
- Are the boys' case files in here? - They should be.
感谢配合
Thanks for your time.
布兰奇不是说赖安·尚克说
Didn't Branch say that Ryan Shank said
他从县里拿到尼尔·科迪的资料
he was gonna send over Neel Cody's file
就会马上传给我们吗
as soon as he got it back from the county?
没错
That's right.
在这儿
It was right here.
和其他人的放在一起
Right with the others.
你在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
有时候想了解一个人
Sometimes you can learn a lot about a person
可以看看他的书架
by looking at their bookshelves.
真的吗 那你了解到什么了
Really? And what have you learned?
很多科幻小说 [科幻大♥师♥]艾西莫夫
A lot of science fiction... Asimov.
高中年鉴
High-school yearbooks,
尚克这年龄看这个可真奇怪
which is odd for a man Shank's age.
他要不就是多愁善感 要不就是活在过去
He's either sentimental or living in the past.
杜兰特高中
多年以来 县政♥府♥不断
For years, the county has been
把夏安族的孩子带出保留区
taking Cheyenne children off the reservation
送到那些白人负责的家庭里寄养
and placing them in homes run by white men and white women.
但我们早料到了 不是吗
But we expect that, don't we?
我们没料到
What we don't expect is
县政♥府♥会把孩子错付他人
for the county to misplace one of these children.
我们没料到沃特·朗迈尔警长
And we don't expect Sheriff Walt Longmire
会允许一个恋童癖在我们社区横行
to allow a pedophile to roam our streets at will.
你们认为如果那恋童癖是夏安族人
Do you think the Sheriff would be doing so little
或拉科塔族人 警长还会如此掉以轻心吗
if the pedophile was a Cheyenne or Lakota?
不会
No!
-他当然不会 -还想要我的工作吗 布兰奇
- You bet, he would not. - Still think you want my job, Branch?
他还真不怎么喜欢你啊 警长
Guy really doesn't seem to like you, Sheriff.
你们不是"脸书"好友 我倒理解
You're not Facebook friends, I take it.
我从不指望人人喜欢我
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表