剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
说到这个 能否麻烦你告诉我
Speaking of which, would you mind telling me
干嘛要提前三个小时过来
why you came three hours early to your own meeting?
有劳回答前缴枪 感激不尽
And if you can tell me unarmed, I'd appreciate that.
警长 我没杀人
Sheriff, I didn't kill that guy.
你得帮我
You got to help me.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
死的那人 我见过他几次
The dead guy... I met him a couple times.
他来过"红马驹"
He came into the Red Pony.
说他想滚床单
Said he was looking to get laid.
所有人都知道想滚床单
Everybody knows if you want to get laid,
就去找"红马驹"里的印第安人
you talk to the Indian at the Red Pony.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我打发他去找那些姑娘了 那真是个错误
I sent him to the girls. That was a mistake.
后来我听说他一到房♥车就发了疯
I heard later he was freaking out when he got to the RV,
举枪大吵大叫
yelling and waving a gun around.
所以后来他又过来时 我说"没门儿"
So when he came back the other day, I said, "No way, man."
他闹出那么大动静后 又回去了
He came back after causing a scene like that?
他道歉说他每一次很生气
He apologized and said he was upset the first time
因为他真心想找个印第安姑娘
'cause what he was really looking for was an Indian girl.
可能他有这癖好 想玩儿"风中奇缘"
Guess that's his thing. He wanted to poke a Pocahontas.
指迪士尼电影中的印第安公主
总之 我不想惹那疯子
Anyway, I didn't want a problem with that crazy guy,
我告诉他地址了 但转身就打了电♥话♥
so I told him where to go, but I called it in right away.
我告诉他们 快开走房♥车
I told them, "Better move the RV."
我不知道他会杀了他
I didn't know he was gonna kill him.
-我发誓 -"他"是谁
- I swear. - Who is "He"?
阿沃 那个"他"
Avo, whoever "He" is,
正企图陷害你
is trying to frame you.
要保住你的唯一方法
Now, the only way I can protect you
就是告诉我你为谁工作
is if you tell me who you're working for.
明白吗
Understand?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
谁在外边 是谁
Who's out there? Who is it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
一 二 三 四 五
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
一 二 三 四 五
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
一 二 三 四 五
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
你不应该在这里
You weren't supposed to be here.
我的工作 丹
I'm doing my job, Dan.
你得帮我 沃特
You got to help me, Walt.
帮我 叫救护车啊
Help me. Call an ambulance.
你先交待格兰特·帕克福特的事
After you tell me about Grant Parkford.
谁
Who?
我很有耐心
I'm a patient man.
我只是做生意谋生
I was just trying to make a living.
那男人毁生意
That man was bad for business.
我警告过他了 我发誓
I warned him. I swear.
真的 好吗
I did, all right?
快帮我叫救护车
Now call me an ambulance!
那莉莉呢 格兰特的女儿
And Lilly, Grant's daughter?
告诉我莉莉在哪里
Tell me where Lilly is.
否则 我把你埋这儿
If not, I bury you here.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
蒙大纳州 汤默岭 43路
Montana, Talmer Ridge, off route 43.
你去哪儿 沃特
Where are you going, Walt?
沃特
Walt!
给我叫救护车
Call me an ambulance!
我没手♥机♥
I don't have a cellphone.
选朗迈尔当警长
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表