剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
-二 -快点 回去上课
- Two! - Move it! Get back to class!
小姐
Miss.
美女 能跟你聊一会吗
Sweetie. Can we talk to you for a second?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Okay.
你跟那些女孩之前有过节
You had problems with these girls before?
没有
No.
她们恨我是因为理查
They hate me because of Rich.
理查·斯塔克
Rich Stark?
我跟他约会过 但我当时不知道
I used to go out with him, but I didn't know...
不知道什么
You didn't know what?
他和另外几个男生 强♥奸♥了那名印第安女孩
He and those other boys, they raped that Indian girl.
那可是这里的重大事件 不是吗
That was kind of a big deal around here, wasn't it?
你怎么会不知道
How'd you not know something like that?
我们家刚从西雅图搬过来
My family and I just moved here from Seattle.
我谁都不认识
I didn't know anybody.
理查看起来很乖巧
And Rich seemed sweet.
等我发现他的所作所为
But when I found out what he did...
天 我真不敢相信我竟然让他碰了我
God, I can't believe I let him touch me.
他让我恶心 那些男生都让我恶心
He disgusts me. All those boys disgust me.
你什么时候跟理查分手的
When did you break up with Rich?
两星期前吧
About two weeks ago.
他什么反应
How did he take that?
他完全崩溃了 大哭
He totally freaked. He was crying,
一直说他不想强♥奸♥那女孩
and he kept saying he didn't want to rape that girl.
他甚至没否认他做过
He didn't even deny that he did it.
只说是他朋友逼他做的
He just said that his friends made him do it.
-你相信吗 -谁管
- Did you believe him? - Who cares?
他是强♥奸♥犯 这种事没有借口
He's a rapist. There's no excuse for something like that.
一个看起来很正常的人
I mean, how can someone seem so normal one day
怎么竟然会是另一个截然不同的人
and then they turn out to be a completely different person?
这个布贴哪儿来的
Where's this patch from?
箭术社团 我之前的高中
Archery club. It's from my old high school.
我跟朋友们看过"饥饿游戏"后就喜欢上了射箭
Me and my friends all got into it after reading "The Hunger Games."
-你是弓箭手 -是的 还行
- You're an archer? - Yeah. Well, I'm okay.
你们用的是哪种弓
What kind of bow do you shoot with?
复合弓 23公斤拉力的
Compound bow. 55-pound draw.
你放在哪了
Where do you keep it?
一般是放在家里
At home, normally.
但我之前教理查射箭
But I was teaching Rich how to shoot,
分手前刚借给他了
and I lent it to him right before we broke up.
我想要回来 但又不想跟他说话
I want it back, but I don't want to talk to him.
好吧
All right.
上帝啊 又有人被杀了吗
Oh, my God. Has there been another murder?
他们杀了杰克吗
Did they get Jake?
-你说呢 -什么
- You tell me. - What?
我想跟你聊聊你的爱好
I want to talk to you about your hobby.
-什么爱好 -射箭
- What hobby? - Archery.
我刚跟你一位朋友谈过 费丝·德威特
I just spoke to a friend of yours, faith DeWitt.
她告诉我 她在教你射箭
She tells me she's teaching you to shoot.
费丝跟我分手了
Faith and I broke up.
她不是把弓留给你了吗
She didn't leave her bow here?
没有啊 我不知道你在说什么
No. I-I don't know what you're talking about.
那你怎么解释这些
Then how do you explain these?
丽莎
Lizzie.
沃特今天忙得不可开交
Walt is actually swamped today.
知道 知道 我读过报纸了
I know. I know. I read the paper.
只是顺道过来看看
I just wanted to poke my head in.
他 他正在见凶案嫌犯
He's... he's in a meeting with a murder suspect.
好的 那
Okay, well...
我只是 想给他个惊喜
I just, I wanted to give him a little surprise.
你能帮忙把这个转交给他吗
Can... can you make sure he gets it?
只是点 小意思
It's just a little something-something.
-没问题 -那太好了
- Yeah, sure. - It's... nice.
-我能否问下 -无能为力
- Can I ask you... - I'm not dealing.
-尽管问 -好吧
- Go ahead. - Okay.
你对沃特有何意图
What are your intentions with Walt?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他心事很多 我不想他受到伤害
He's just got a lot on his mind, and I don't want him to get hurt.
你真是太贴心了
You are sweet.
我向你保证 我们没有冲动行事
I can assure you, we are not rushing into anything.
那晚上可没有少♥儿♥不♥宜♥场景
It was a G-rated kind of evening.
尽管我倒希望是个限制级之夜
Although I was hoping for more of a hard-R kind of a night.
我能否问下你
Can I ask you something?
你有何意图
What are your intentions?
什么
Sorry?
你选了个偏男性的职业 搬来这里
You pick a career dominated by men, move here,
手上还没有婚戒
and don't wear a wedding ring.
你不是警♥察♥ 所以不知道
You're not a cop, so you wouldn't know
工作时不能戴婚戒
that you would never wear your wedding ring on duty.
因为对面一拳时
'Cause if you hit someone in the face,
婚戒可能会造成实质伤害 所以
you could do some real damage with that wedding ring, so...
我前夫就不常戴婚戒
My ex-husband didn't wear his ring a lot.
他不是警♥察♥
He wasn't a cop.
我懂什么啊 你好像挺忙
What do I know? You look busy.
-麻烦你转交给沃特那个 -好
- If you can see that Walt gets that... - Yeah.
拜
Bye.
这都是你的错 警长
All of this is your fault, Sheriff.
你在法庭上 说我们是强♥奸♥犯
You stood up in the courtroom and called us rapists.
虽然我们被判了无罪
Even though we were not guilty,
但人们会永远把我们当成
that's how people will always think of us...
强♥奸♥犯
rapists.
所以那个夏安族人才会杀我们
And that's why that Cheyenne guy is out there killing us.
我不确定那个夏安族人有杀人
I'm not so sure that Cheyenne guy's killing anyone.
事实上 说到证据
In fact, when it comes to actual evidence,
基本上都是指向你
most of it's pointing right at you.
你一次还不够吗
Once wasn't enough for you?
现在还要指控我谋杀
Now you're accusing me of murder?
这根本没道理 我♥干♥嘛要杀死自己的朋友
That doesn't make any sense. Why would I kill my own friends?
也许他们不是你的朋友 理查
Maybe they're not your friends, Rich.
我认为你怪罪他们导致了你的悲剧
See, I think you blame them for everything bad that's happened to you.
我认为你怪罪他们导致了费丝甩了你
I think you blame them for Faith breaking up with you.
她没甩我 是我主动分手
She didn't break up with me. I shut it down.
她跟你说什么了
What did she tell you?
说一开始是她教你玩复合弓的
That she taught you how to shoot a compound bow, for starters.
没错
Yeah.
一两次吧 那是她的爱好
Like once or twice. That was her thing.
我那么做是因为她喜欢
I just did it 'cause she liked it.
我才不在乎
And I couldn't give a shit...
坐下 孩子
Sit down, son!
你用她的弓做了什么 理查
Now... what'd you do with her bow, Rich?
-她说在你这儿 -是吗 她说谎了
- She said you kept it. - Yeah, well, she's lying.
想要坑我 就像你现在这样
Trying to trash me just like you are right now.
你为什么恨我
Why do you hate me?
我看得出来 你不愿意相信
I mean, I can tell that you don't want to believe
那个印第安人有罪
that Indian is guilty.
你希望是我 为什么
You want it to be me. Why?
你凭什么认定我十恶不赦
What makes you so sure that I'm such a bad person?
因为亚沙·圆石告诉我的
Because Ayasha RoundStone told me so.
记得她吗 孩子
You remember her, son?
因为她可记得你
'Cause she remembers you.
多名箭杀案嫌犯被捕
我真不敢相信理查·斯塔克还来过我们家
I can't believe that Rich Stark has been in our house.
他到底怎么回事
What happened to him?
-上帝啊 -杰克
- My God! - Jake.
我靠
Holy shit!
杰克 趴下
Jake, get down!
爸
Dad!
我要杀了你 你个王八蛋 看着我
I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bitch. Look at me!
看着我
Look at me!
我会放弃所有的权利
Now, I will waive all my rights
全部招供 只要你们放理查走
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表