剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I'm gonna have to call the phone company.
那人听起来喝醉了
Guy sounds a little drunk.
我们一直以为是抢劫
You know, we've been thinking that this was a robbery,
但这似乎是马尔科姆跟这人的妻子有外遇
but it sounds like old Malcolm was having an affair with this guy's wife.
马尔科姆离开了第一任妻子 是吧
Malcolm left his first wife, right?
很可能他故态复萌了
It's possible he could be on the prowl again.
我找到牌局地址了 沃特
Think I may have found the location of that poker game, Walt.
到我办公室 布兰奇
In my office, Branch.
我有线报 这牌局已经好些年了
I got a tip that this game's been going on for years.
还弄到了地址
Also got an address.
你从哪得来的线报
Where'd you get your tip from?
不能泄漏来源
Can't reveal my sources.
要我去查证吗
Want me to check it out?
不用
No.
我要你去一趟[密西西比州]杰克逊的"锈脸鹦哥"
I want you to go to the Rusty Parrot in Jackson.
那要三个多小时的车程呢
That's more than three hours away.
去查什么
What am I looking for?
我要你去查一下入住登记
I want you to check the registry.
看弗兰迪·白鹰死的那天我女儿在不在
See if my daughter was there the day that Freddy WhiteHawk died.
21号♥那天
The 21st.
也查一下你那天在不在
And check if you were there, too.
因为我想起那晚我一通电♥话♥
'Cause I seem to recall bringing you back from
扰了你的杰克逊浪漫出游
a romantic getaway that night in Jackson.
或者你直接省掉车程
Or you could save yourself the drive,
爷儿们点 当面告诉我
be a man, and tell me to my face.
好吧
Okay.
我在
I was.
我跟你女儿约会六个月了
Dating your daughter for six months.
我之所以什么都没对你说
I didn't say anything to you about it
是因为我的私人生活与你无关
because my personal life is none of your business.
你是我手下的警♥察♥ 就跟我有关
You're my deputy. That makes it my business.
那这是不是意味着我当警长时
Does that mean when I'm sheriff,
也可以干涉你的私生活了
I get to snoop around in your private affairs?
"如果"你当警长 布兰奇 "如果"
If you become sheriff, Branch... if.
但这件事跟选举无关
And this has nothing to do with the election.
这事关我的女儿
This is about my daughter.
那你得跟她谈谈了 沃特
You might want to talk to her, then, Walt.
因为是她要求保密的
'Cause it was her idea to keep our dating a secret.
她认为你无法接受
She didn't think you'd handle the news very well.
我看"没道理"啊
I can't imagine why.
我可以接受
The news I can take.
但你 就是另外一回事
You... that's a different story.
沃特 你在哪儿 大家都不知道你在哪儿
Walt, where are you? Nobody knows where you are.
丹佛警局的菲尔斯警探又打来电♥话♥了
Detective Fales from the Denver P.D. called again.
请回他电♥话♥
Please call him back.
丹佛警局
想留个印儿吗
You looking to get scarred?
不
Nope.
我为牌局而来
I'm here for the poker game.
这是这里唯一的烙棍/牌
This is the only poker around here.
你不想坐坐吗 警长
Sure you don't want to grab a chair, Sheriff?
我说的是昨晚
I'm talking about the poker game
马尔科姆·鹰星玩的牌局
that Malcolm EagleStar played in last night.
就在这儿 里面什么情况
At this address. Now, what's going on in there?
我还是自己看看吧
Guess I better go see for myself.
举起手来
Hands up!
举起手来
Hands up!
-我有权保持沉默 -那就闭上你的臭嘴
- I have the right to remain silent! - Then shut the hell up.
你们用不着帮我指定律师
And you don't need to assign me an attorney.
我的律师能整死你们
I got one that'll be your biggest nightmare.
震惊啊 这些人几乎都有案底
Surprise... most of these guys have records.
那我们得死盯着他们了
We need to keep a close eye on them...
还有他们在俱乐部的朋友
and their friends back at the club.
我认为你应该露宿那里
I think you should camp out there.
告诉我有谁进出
Tell me who goes in and out.
-你要我就干坐在那里 -对
- You just want me to sit out there? - Yep.
而你就在这儿 逐一审问他们
While you're here, questioning everyone?
好主意 快出发吧
Great idea. Now, you better get moving.
这是闹哪一出啊
What the hell was that all about?
一如既往
The usual.
弗格
Ferg.
你
You.
跟我过来
Come with me.
我什么都不会说
I'm not talking.
走着瞧
Let's see about that.
那个 你当这俱乐部成员多久了
So, you been a member of his club for how long?
这么久啊 是吧
That long? Right.
你的新皮衣颇持异议
Your new leathers tell me otherwise.
一看你的脸就会打牌 我明白
But you got a face for poker. I can see that.
但你风格不同
But you have a tell...
眼睛里没有愤怒
no anger in your eyes.
我不认为你是那帮派的
I don't think you're in that gang.
是吗
Yeah?
你不需要对他们忠诚
You owe them no loyalty.
我只想知道 你对马尔科姆·鹰星有没有印象
I want to know if the name Malcolm EagleStar means anything to you.
两天前的晚上他参加了牌局
He was at that poker game two nights ago.
我什么都不能告诉你
I can't tell you anything.
外面那些人会杀了我的
Those guys out there will kill me.
-我什么都不会说 -好吧
- I'm not talking. -Okay.
小维 进来一下 带着纸笔
Vic. Come in here. Bring a pen and paper.
查出留言给马尔科姆的愤怒家伙是什么身份了吗
You identify the angry guy from Malcolm's voice mail yet?
你确定要当着他的面说
You sure you want to talk in front of him?
他什么都不会说 发现什么了
He's not talking. What do you got?
我追查到部落的一名成员
I traced the call to a tribe member...
鲁宾·跛牛
Reuben LameBull.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his cellphone,
但如果你想跟他谈谈 我有地址
but I did get an address if you want to go talk to him.
弗格 进来一下
Ferg! Come in here!
把录音机带来
Bring that tape recorder!
需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
到"大忙人"帮我们买♥♥午餐
Go grab us lunch from the Busy Bee.
两个炸鸡排三明治
Two chicken-fried-steak sandwiches.
-小维的别加蛋黄酱 -好
- No Mayo for Vic. - Okay.
等等 这是干什么
Wait. What do you think you're doing?
抱歉 你要吃点什么
Apologies. What do you want to eat?
-不吃 -给他来份科布沙拉
- Nothing. - Get him a Cobb salad.
味道好极了
It's very good.
你在这儿再多坐会
You know, if you sit in here much longer,
他们就会开始怀疑你招供了
they're gonna think you're spilling.
等我就把你送回牢房♥时
And when I put you back in that cell,
会再证实一下
I'm gonna confirm it.
他们对此可不会怎么高兴
And they're not gonna be too happy about that.
又或者你说出我想知道的事
Or you can tell me what you know,
我会让你从那扇门溜走
and I can let you slip out that door.
沙拉可以外带
And we can make that salad to go.
好吧 我不是他们帮派的
Okay. I'm not in the gang.
我去斯特吉斯度假参加飞车党集♥会♥
I was at a biker rally in Sturgis for vacation.
回来的路上听说有牌局
On the way back, I heard about the game.
马尔科姆·鹰星参加了吗
Malcolm EagleStar there?
是 那个印第安人 像真的
Yeah. The Indian. Like a real one.
是 他早就在玩了
Yeah, he was up in the game early on.
有一局 他手里一对2 非同花 底牌
This one hand, he had a deuce pair off-suit, then on the turn...
-他赢走多少钱 -没钱
- What did he come away with? - Nothing.
他几把就全部输光了
He lost it all in a few hands.
他两手空空离开的
He left broke?
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
他要是还有现金 肯定会继续赌
That guy would have bought in again if he had any cash left on him.
杰夫 我看你得尽快离开镇上了
Jeff, I think you should get out of town as soon as possible.
假期结束了
Vacation's over.
他没现金
No cash on him.
看来抢劫杀人的可能性越来越小了
I guess robbery is looking less and less like the motive.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表