剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
您正在收听的是铁笼电台
You're listening to Cage Iron radio
夏安保留区中心正在直播
live from the heart of the Cheyenne reservation.
我是播音员罗斯·强弩
My name is D.J. Ross StrongBow.
今晚将由我与您共度
I'll be with you all night long
交易纪录
谁来救救我 他在追杀我
Somebody help me. He's coming after me.
先生 冷静 我们找人救你
Sir, calm down. We'll try to get you some help.
你在哪儿
Now, where are you?
我在保留区 在
I'm somewhere on the res. Off of...
谁来救救我 快
somebody help! Quick!
谁在追你 先生
Who's following you, Sir?
你能不能说具体点
Can you be more specific?
我 我不知道
I-I don't know!
他开枪了 他把我挤出公路了
He's shooting at me! He's forced me off the road!
不 他来了 他来了
No. He's coming. He's coming!
你要做什么
What do you want from me?!
喂 先生 你还在吗
Hello? Sir? Are you there?
西镇警魂
第一季 第九集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
感谢大家这么快赶来
Thank you for coming out here so fast.
我们现在需要调用一切力量
We could use all the help we can get.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
-马赛厄斯邀我们来的 -不是
- Mathias invite us here? - Nope.
就觉得应该来
Just seemed like the right thing to do.
但愿这是搜救
Let's hope and pray this is a search and rescue,
而非寻尸
not a recovery.
我们打过他的电♥话♥ 无人接听
We pinged his cellphone. No response.
所以需要分头搜遍保留区
So we need to split up and spread out over the res.
地图给我
Give me the map.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥怎么会打到电台
How's a 911 call end up on the radio station?
部落警♥察♥的总机关了
When tribal police switchboard gets slammed,
电台负责接电♥话♥ 帮忙
the radio station takes the calls, helps out.
要说怎么会播出来 问倒我了
How it ended up on the air, beats me.
是意外
It was an accident.
播音员强弩说实习生按错了开关
D.J. Strongbow said an intern flipped the wrong switch.
他不知道直播出去了
He did not know he was on live.
知道打电♥话♥的是谁吗
Any idea who the caller was?
我们有人听出了声音
A few of us recognized the voice.
应该是马尔科姆·鹰星
We think it is Malcolm EagleStar.
那是谁啊
Should I know who that is?
部落理事会的主席
President of the Tribal Council.
朗迈尔警长
Sheriff Longmire.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
电台枪声
Gunshots on the radio.
很高兴你们来了 我们需要[男]人力
Glad you're here. We could use the manpower.
还有女士的人力
And lady power.
过来吧
Come on over.
保留区分成了四块
Broke the res up into quadrants.
-你和你的警官负责东北边行吗 -非常乐意
- Would you and your deputy take the northeast? - Happy to.
好 信♥号♥♥枪给我
Good. Give me the flares.
发现任何情况 发射信♥号♥♥
Anyone finds anything, send up a flare.
好了 各位 走吧 出发
All right, folks, let's go. Let's move out.
感觉像在《阴阳魔界》啊
I feel like we're in The Twilight Zone...
五六十年代的经典恐怖美剧
与世隔绝的地方 毛骨悚然的道路
middle of nowhere, creepy road,
马赛厄斯友好地接受我们的帮助
Mathias being all nice and taking our help.
这是多大地方啊 亨利 五万公顷吗
What are we looking at, Henry? 200 square Miles?
不止
More.
但他提到被挤出公路了
But he did say he was run off a road.
真缩小范围
That narrows it down.
两天前丹佛警局给我电♥话♥了
Got a call two nights ago from the Denver P.D.
是吗 丹佛警局想要什么
Really? What did the Denver P.D. want?
不知道 没接
Don't know. Didn't answer it.
靠
Shit!
是马尔科姆·鹰星
That is Malcolm EagleStar.
等等
Wait.
尸体被人动过了
Body's been moved.
你怎么知道呢 克雷斯金
How can you tell that, Kreskin?
美国七十年代的心灵感应大♥师♥
天啊 沃特
Geez. Walt!
看到咖啡滴下的样子没
See the way the coffee drips down?
如果马尔科姆是坐着被射杀
If Malcolm had been shot sitting up,
伤口流下的血应该更多
there'd be more blood drainage from the wound.
衬衫胸前太干净 所以
Shirt front's nearly clean, so...
看到土没
See that dirt?
看到了
Yeah.
他在地上中枪
He was shot on the ground.
有人把他放到了车里
Somebody put him back in the car.
-干嘛要移♥动♥尸体呢 -好问题
- What would be the point of moving the body? - Good question.
钱包空了 抢劫吗
Wallet's empty. Robbery?
他往电台打电♥话♥的手♥机♥呢
What about the cellphone he used to call the radio station?
看来不在这儿
Doesn't seem to be here.
再找找 应该就在这儿
Keep looking. It's got to be here somewhere.
动手吧
Now.
这可不妙
This is not good.
的确不妙
No. It isn't.
我说的不只是马尔科姆送命
I'm not just talking about Malcolm being dead.
还有他的死亡地点
I'm talking about where he died.
-什么意思 -他在你的辖区
- What do you mean? - He's on your land.
你确定
Are you sure?
我在保留区住了一辈子 站熊
Lived on the res my whole life, StandingBear.
非常确定
I'm sure.
边界在那边九十米开外
Border's 100 yards that way.
虽然我不想承认 但这谋杀案归你了 沃特
Much as I hate to say it, this is your murder, Walt.
也许 谋杀不是在这里 尸体被移♥动♥过
Maybe. Murder didn't happen here. Body was moved.
为什么会有人移♥动♥尸体呢
Why would somebody move the body?
可能他们不想让你负责本案
Maybe they didn't want you in charge of the investigation.
他们阻止不了我帮你们忙
They can't stop me from helping you guys.
那就有劳你先
Suppose you could start
帮我找到马尔科姆的家人
by helping me find any of Malcolm's family.
马尔科姆离婚了
Malcolm is divorced.
是 但他有女朋友
Yeah, but he's got a girlfriend.
吉尔·小狐
Jill LittleFox.
我实在想不出来有谁会做这种事
I can't think of anyone who would do such a thing.
马尔科姆在部落深受爱戴
Malcolm was so well-loved amongst the tribe.
马尔科姆以前结过婚
Malcolm was married before.
他前妻就不怨恨他 或者你吗
Does his ex-wife harbor any animosity toward him or you?
不
No.
马尔科姆刚离开安尼塔时 有点难
When Malcolm first left Anita, it was difficult.
但那是多年前的事了
But that was years ago.
他们现在还在理事会共事呢
They even serve on the tribal council together now.
你最后一次跟马尔科姆说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Malcolm?
他昨晚打电♥话♥给我了
He called me last night.
从哪里打来的
Where'd he call from?
我不知道
I don't know.
吉尔 这很重要
Jill. This is important.
现在可不应该有所隐瞒
Now is not the time to hold anything back.
你们不会明白
You wouldn't understand.
马尔科姆为人正直 胸襟宽广
Malcolm was a wonderful, generous spirit.
但人无完人
But no man is perfect.
吉尔 我可以保证沃特和我都
Jill, I can promise you neither Walt nor I
无意要抹黑♥马♥尔科姆
intend to denigrate Malcolm's character.
如果那通电♥话♥有尴尬之处
If there's anything embarrassing about that phone call,
我们会保密
it will be kept private.
当时马尔科姆在玩牌
Malcolm was at a poker game.
马尔科姆有瘾
That was Malcolm's weakness.
他打给你时说了什么
What did he say when he called you?
他很兴奋 赢了 很多
He was excited. He was winning... big.
他说要预定阿♥拉♥斯加游轮之旅庆祝我的生日
He told me to book an Alaskan cruise for my birthday.
-你知道他在哪儿玩牌吗 -不知道
- You have any idea where this poker game was? - No.
那么 钱在谁那儿
So... who gets the money?
什么钱
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表