剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
根据我的经验 两者都很危险
In my experience, both are dangerous.
我不会有事的
I'll be all right.
小维
Vic.
小维
Vic!
小维
Vic!!
小维 小维
Vic!! Vic!
你找到弹壳了
You find a casing?!
没
No!
裤子
Pants!
今天有什么需要我帮忙的 警长
So, how can I help you today, Sheriff?
我要找一把夏普斯步♥枪♥
I'm looking for a Sharps rifle.
原版的吗 现在没货
An original? Don't have any right now.
不过现在有
But I'll tell you what I do have...
"金币"亨利步♥枪♥
this Henry "Yellow Boy" rifle.
非常棒
It's nice.
还有科尔特决斗者型转轮枪
And this Colt Peacemaker.
都是在小巨角战役中用过的
Both used at little Bighorn.
美军和苏族印地安人之间最惨烈的一战
我看你后边还有卡斯特的胡子呢是吧
Bet you got Custer's mustache back there, too.
死于小巨角战役中的美军名将
好吧
Yeah.
免了 我只对夏普斯感兴趣 丹
No, I'm mainly interested in the Sharps, Dan.
买♥♥家和卖♥♥家的名字
Names of the buyers and sellers.
警长的公事
Sheriff business.
这几个月就见过几支夏普斯
I've only seen a few Sharps in the last couple months.
查尔斯·伯内特 他卖♥♥了支真家伙给我
Charles Burnett... he sold me the real deal,
但几周后又买♥♥回去了
but he bought it back a few weeks ago.
看来查尔斯他爷爷
Apparently, Charles' grandfather
不太乐意他私下卖♥♥枪啊
was not too happy with him selling it without asking.
挺悲哀的
It's sad, though.
我们这里什么人都有
We get all kinds of people in here, you know...
夏安族人 白人 克劳族人 各种人
Cheyennes, whites, Crows, all kinds,
变卖♥♥祖业 勉强维生
just selling off family heirlooms to make ends meet.
还有谁
Any other names come to mind?
我买♥♥卖♥♥的所有枪都有登记 给烟酒枪♥支♥爆♥炸♥物管理局备查
I file all the guns I buy and sell with the ATF.
你不介意等的话 我回办公室查查
So, I'll check my office if you don't mind waiting.
我非常能等
I'm very good at waiting.
沃特 我们扩大搜索范围找弹壳时
Walt, when we expanded the grid to look for the casing,
发现了别的东西
we found something else...
裤子
pants.
去[印第安]保留区的路上说
Just tell me on the way to the res.
好
Okay.
跟布兰奇提了他背后捅你的事儿了么
Talk to Branch yet about the knife in your back?
-上车吧 -你说的时候我可要在场
- Just hop in. - 'Cause I want to be there when you do.
你的车怎么了
What the hell happened to your truck?
你的手 你的手受伤了
And your hand... you hurt your hand.
你说对了
You're right.
你是该考虑在执法部门发展
You should consider a career in law enforcement.
距离受害人约七十米
They were a good 75 yards from the victim.
问题是这是威格牌[世界三大牛仔裤品牌之一]
The problem is they're Wranglers.
常见的裤子 常见的尺寸
Pretty common pants, pretty common size.
那个皮带扣 让我看看
Just that buckle. Let me see that.
-怎么 你见过 -也许
- What? You recognize it? - Maybe.
但想不出来
I can't think of why.
这里
Here.
汤米·傲鹰 查尔斯·伯内特 杰弗逊·石
"Tommy ProudEagle, Charles Burnett, Jefferson Stone."
都是夏安族人
All Cheyenne,
都在去年从丹·埃斯蒂斯手里买♥♥过夏普斯步♥枪♥
all bought Sharps rifles from Dan Estes in the last year.
就是那种枪杀死了帕克福特
That's the gun that killed Parkford.
现在都能从网上买♥♥AK-47了
In a world where you can buy an AK-47 off the Internet,
干嘛还要用这种老古董啊
why use an antique like this?
虽然老 但还是能完成任务的
Might be old, but it still gets the job done.
他们中有人跟格兰特·帕克福特有关吗
Any of these guys connected to Grant Parkford?
不知道
Don't know.
所以我得跟他们谈谈
That's why I want to talk to them.
你觉得部落警♥察♥会同意吗
And you think the tribal police are gonna help us do that?
既然事关谋杀案
I like to think if there's a murder involved,
也许他们会摒弃小小的私仇
they'll put aside petty personal differences
帮我们找到凶手
and help us find a killer.
他们大概不会认为你把人家的警♥察♥局长扔进监狱
They may not think that you throwing their police chief in prison
是小小的私仇
is exactly petty.
是他非要去敲诈勒索 又不怪我
He's the one who decided to run an extortion racket, not me.
我跟你说过什么
What did I tell you?!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?!
小维 住手 够了
Vic! Stop! That's enough.
他说过 再遇见我要把我敲晕
He did say he'd knock me out the next time he saw me.
没算太遵守承诺 是吧 马赛厄斯
Didn't really keep your word, did you, Mathias?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要跟保留区里的几个相关人谈谈
I want to speak to some people of interest who live on the res.
你没明白啊
You don't get it.
你在这里没有管辖权
You have no authority here.
这是条约规定
Those are the treaty rules.
我知道你们白人多重视条约
And I know how important treaties are to you whites.
暗讽历史:白人与印第安人1951签署《拉勒米堡条约》
印第安人守约 但白人发现金矿后翻脸毁约
我知道你气我 但事关重大
I know you're pissed at me, but this is serious.
有起谋杀案
There's been a murder.
我知道凶器步♥枪♥
I know the kind of rifle used.
很罕见 但保留区里至少有三个人持有
It's rare, but at least three folks that live on the res own one.
我希望至少这次
I was hoping just this once
你们让我和小维进入保留区
you let me and Vic on the res.
名单给我 我们会代你查问
Give me the list, and we'll look into it for you...
相当于联合执法
kind of like a joint task force.
不过实话告诉你
But I got to tell you,
这儿人手可不太足
kind of shorthanded around here.
我们没了警♥察♥局长 局长
We lost our police chief, chief.
你怎么就能乖乖站在那儿受着
How the hell could you just stand there and take that?
那王八蛋有种别给我出保留区
That son of a bitch better not step off the res.
最后说一遍 别理会了
For the last time, just leave it alone.
好吧
Fine.
我查了停在麋鹿岭的所有车辆
I've tracked down all the vehicles parked at Pronghorn Ridge.
除了受害人的越野车和巴尔内斯家的卡车
Aside from the victim's SUV and the Barneses' truck,
还有两辆
there were two other vehicles...
一辆属于两位登山者
one belonged to a pair of hikers,
另一辆属于斯科特·米勒
the other belongs to Scott Miller.
真是干劲儿十足的好员工啊
Aren't you the eager little beaver?
斯科特·米勒有驾照
Scott Miller have a license?
我就想着你可能会问到
I thought you might ask that.
还有 气象局回电了
Also, the weather service called back.
说雪下得挺忽然
Told me the snow came on pretty sudden
大概在昨天凌晨三点半到四点之间
around 3:30, 4:00 A.M. yesterday,
帕克福特多半是这之前中枪
so Parkford was probably shot before then,
当时气色还不错 满月
when it was still clear skies and a full moon.
我和疯狂J农场的杰克·希克斯谈过了
I talked to Jake Hicks from the Crazy "J" Ranch.
他为死羊的事儿生气呢
He's pissed about the dead sheep,
不过他说不认识受害人
but he says he's never heard of the victim.
说到受害人
And speaking of the victim,
你离开后 我想起来了
after you left, I remembered something.
帕克福特一个月前来过局里
Parkford came into the station about a month ago.
什么
What?
受害人来过 而你 居然没告诉我
Our victim came in here and you... you didn't tell me?
抱歉 我没马上想起这个名字
Look, I'm sorry I didn't remember the name immediately.
你又没给我看那人的照片
It's not like you showed me a picture of the guy.
但我之后想起来了 现在也告诉你了
But I did remember it, and I'm telling you now.
要是我们能有现代点的电脑系统
Maybe if we had a more up-to-date computer syst...
为什么 布兰奇 为什么受害人来过局里
Why, Branch? Why did the victim come into my station?
他的朋友 一个叫梅·静水的女人
Some friend of his, a woman named May StillWater,
在寻找她失踪的女儿
was looking for her missing daughter.
帕克福特在帮忙
Parkford was helping out.
他拿来了一张失踪女孩的照片
He brought a photo of the missing girl.
名叫莉莉
Her name's Lilly.
-你怎么处理的 -尽我所能了
- And what did you do? - Everything I could.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表