剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
mostly derogatory comments,
特别警告女人不要跟克雷格交♥配♥
one specific warning to women not to breed with Craig.
好吧 我略改了措辞
Okay, I paraphrased that part.
布洛姆菲尔德医生要跟你重约体♥检♥时间
Doc Bloomfield wants to reschedule your physical.
小维打了四次电♥话♥
Vic called four times
问你什么时候能派泽·弗格过去
wondering when you're gonna send The Ferg out.
凯迪想确认午餐
And Cady wanted to confirm lunch.
打电♥话♥给克雷格·马丁
Call Craig Martin.
让他向女朋友道歉
Tell him to apologize to his girlfriend.
体♥检♥回复"不"
"No" on the physical,
告诉凯迪午餐明天再说
and tell Cady we can try for lunch tomorrow.
你干嘛不打给她 警长
Why don't you call her, Sheriff?
-她是你女儿 -她更喜欢你
- She's your daughter. - She likes you better.
那小维呢
And what about Vic?
泽·弗格的衣服适合今天场合吗
Is The Ferg dressed for the elements today?
我车里有户外衫
I got some Capilene in my car.
我要去哪儿
Where am I going?
麋鹿岭路口
Pronghorn Ridge trailhead.
小维在那边 她会跟你说情况
Vic's out there. She'll fill you in.
我跟你一起去 弗格
I'll go with you, Ferg.
不 布兰奇 你留下
No, Branch, you're staying here.
受害人有把莫斯伯格12号♥霰弹枪
Victim had a 12-gauge Mossberg.
登记为证物
Book it into evidence.
那些车牌号♥ 查出都是谁的
These are the plates on the vehicles. Tell me who owns 'em,
他们有哪些登记或未登记的枪
what guns they do and don't have registered.
看看有没有人认识巴尔内斯兄弟 受害人
See if any of them know the Barnes boys, the victim,
或听到枪声
or if they heard any gunshots.
这是怀俄明州 人人都听到枪声
This is Wyoming. Everybody hears gunshots.
你要去哪儿 警长
Where are you going, Sheriff?
把受害人送去医院
To drop the victim off at the hospital
给布洛姆菲尔德医生验尸
so doc Bloomfield can get an autopsy going.
然后赶去惠特兰
Then I'm going to Wheatland.
那得开五个小时的车
That's a five-hour drive.
受害人是从那里来的
That's where the victim's from.
这种消息不应该从电♥话♥里通知人家
This kind of news is best not delivered over the phone.
你要去通知亲属
You're gonna notify next of kin?
-弗格 你还在这里干嘛 -抱歉
- Ferg, why are you still here? - Sorry.
沃特 这路程长得要命 我可以代你去
Walt, that's a long-ass drive. I could do that for you.
你是可以
You could.
但你去了就做不了我安排你做的事了
Then you wouldn't be doing what I asked you to do.
他有段日子没做通知亲属的事了
He hasn't done a notification in a while.
他有段日子没做什么事了
He hasn't done much in a while.
你是苏珊·帕克福特吗
Are you Susan Parkford?
我是朗迈尔警长 阿布萨罗卡县的
I'm Sheriff Longmire, Absaroka County.
那里靠近蒙大拿州了
That's practically Montana.
是的 我能进来吗
Yeah. Could I come in?
当然
Of course.
我 我有几个问题
I just... I just have a couple questions,
可以问下吧
if you don't mind.
好的
Okay.
你知道你丈夫在哪里吗
Do you know where your husband is?
[怀俄明州东南部]拉勒米 大学里
Laramie... at the university.
那里有个会议 他是高中教师
There's a conference. He's a high school teacher.
他有麻烦了吗
Is he in some kind of trouble?
他去拉勒米多久了
How long's he been in Laramie?
他昨天走的 挺早 在我起床前
He left yesterday... early, before I got up.
-他喜欢钓鱼 -不
- He a fisherman? - No.
有一点 不过那些是我的
A little bit, but those are mine.
我系好鱼铒卖♥♥给杰克逊霍尔的一家狩猎装备店
I tie flies and sell them to an outfitter in Jackson Hole.
赚点外快
A little extra spending money.
你知道他在杜兰特是否有业务吗
Do you know if he had any business up in Durant?
杜兰特 不知道
Durant? No.
拜托 告诉我怎么回事
Now, please, t-tell me what's going on.
朗迈尔先生 你让我发慌了
Mr. Longmire, Sir, you're making me real nervous.
我有个很糟的消息
I'm afraid I have some very bad news.
你的丈夫
Your husband...
-怎么了 -他
- What is it? - He...
怎么了 拜托 上帝啊 告诉我
What is it? Please, God, tell me.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
我很遗憾 帕克福特夫人 他
I'm sorry, Mrs. Parkford, he's...
他去世了
He's gone.
不
No!
沃特 回话 你在吗
Walt, pick up. You there?
小维有话要跟你说 她有发现了
Vic needs to talk to you. She found something.
沃特
Walt?
沃特
Walter?
选布兰奇·康纳利当警长
王八羔
Son of a...
我是小维
It's Vic.
怎么样了 沃特
How's it going? Walt?
怎么 你终于投降买♥♥手♥机♥了
What, you finally broke down and bought a cellphone?
借的 无线电坏了
Borrowed one. Radio's on the Fritz.
-露比说你打过电♥话♥ -对 我找到颗子弹
- Ruby said you called. - Yeah, I found a slug.
以前从没见过
Never seen one like it before.
距离尸体不到三十米
It was about 30 yards from the body,
距离羊不到二十米
20 from the sheep.
我正在找弹壳
I'm looking for the casing.
我让泽·弗格拍了几张照
I've got The Ferg taking some pictures.
听说你去通知亲属了
I hear you did the notification.
是的 帕克福特的妻子并不知道
Yeah. Parkford's wife didn't even know
格兰特在杜兰特
that Grant was in Durant.
还以为他周末在拉勒米
Thought he was in Laramie for the weekend.
那就是外遇了
So then this is all about sex.
放松 小维
Take it easy, Vic.
丈夫瞒着妻子周末外出
When the husband lies about where he's going for the weekend,
肯定是外遇
it's always about sex.
小维 你知道布兰奇参选警长的事吗
So, Vic, did you know that Branch was running for sheriff?
布兰奇·康纳利 扯蛋呢 我不知道
Branch Connally. You're shitting me. I had no idea.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
这是自♥由♥国度
It's a free country.
我早上过去拿那颗子弹
I'll come by in the morning and pick up that slug,
看奥马尔能不能帮忙确定凶器
see if Omar can help us identify the murder weapon.
这是要对抗侵略者吗 奥马尔
You expecting an invasion, Omar?
既然是沃特出马 就得准备好啊
Thought I'd get started since I was on Walt time.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
伤了
Hurt it.
你留言说发现颗大子弹
Your message said that you found a big slug,
所以我就把市面上流行的大口径步♥枪♥都拿出来了
so I pulled out all the most popular high-caliber rifles.
是报纸上那件事吗
This about that thing in the paper?
无可奉告
No comment.
朗迈尔式的肯定
The Longmire "Yes."
既然是你亲自前来 而非你手下的警♥察♥
And if you're here instead of your deputy,
你认为是谋杀
you think it's murder.
好大一坨铅
That is a lot of lead.
至少0.50-70英寸枪弹
.45-70 at least.
我测试的步♥枪♥没有用这种的
None of the rifles I've been testing are made for this.
有什么新步♥枪♥用这种子弹吗
Any modern rifles you know of that shoot this caliber?
不 肯定是老款
No. Gotta be something old.
根据这一带的情况 很可能是夏普斯
Odds are, in this part of the country, it's a Sharps.
号♥称"屠马杀手"
Called 'em horse killers.
能在450米外放倒一匹马
Take a horse down from 500 yards.
现在是很值钱的古董了
Pretty valuable antique now.
这种枪有个缺陷
Now, this gun's got its drawbacks.
很重 烟大
It's heavy, makes a hell of a lot of smoke,
开枪后 要耗差不多五秒才能再上膛
and with a drop block, it takes about five seconds to reload.
谢了 奥马尔
Appreciate the help, Omar.
没事
You bet.
沃特
Walt.
那夏普斯是狙击武器
The Sharps is a sniper's weapon.
有两种人喜欢远距离射杀
And there are two types of people that like to kill from a distance...
懦夫和职业杀手
cowards and pros.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表