剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
And I need a decision.
我知道哪个混♥蛋♥会去背锅
'I know the toe rag that'll take the fall.
-他得能说得明明白白 -他会的
- 'He's gonna need to know chapter and verse.' - 'He will.'
汤米 我可是为你赌上了性命
Tommy, I am risking my neck for you here,
光这点还不够 伙计
I'm gonna need more than that, mate.
他当时在场
He was there.
是他干的
He did it.
如果他是个疯子 我可办不到
I can't carry this off if he's a nut job.
他最好能听从命令
'He'd better be able to take orders.'
-如果是我的命令他就会听 -别糊弄我了
- He will if I give 'em. - Hey stop pissing me around.
这是个简单的问题 给我个简单的答案
I need a simple answer, to a simple question
我们要没时间了
and we're running out of time.
老天爷啊
For fuck's sake!
他杀了他 我下的令
He killed him, on my orders.
行了吧
'Good enough for you?!'
太好了
Yes!
很好
Good,
那你想要什么回报
so what d'you want in return?
我要杰姬的尸体化成灰
I want Jackie's body up in smoke.
问题是 她是我的筹码
Problem is, she's my leverage.
这样如何
How about this as Plan A?
你乖乖听话 如果你敢不配合
You do as you're told and if you ever choose to not play ball,
我的手下就把杰姬的尸体丢出来
my boys unload Jackie's body
让你为她的谋杀进监狱
and you go down for her murder.
好了
Now,
把车调头 这才像话
turn this thing around, there's a good lad.
我还能赶上第二场开球
I can still make the second tee.
我说 调头
I said, turn it around!
你个黑警混♥蛋♥
You bent bastard.
没错
Yeah, you heard me.
你个黑警混♥蛋♥
You bent bastard.
怎么回事 他们在干什么
What's happening? What are they doing?
盖茨
Gates.
他没有出路了
There's no way out for him.
你被捕了 罪名是在希腊巷犯下双尸案
You're under arrest for the double murder at Greek Lane.
还谋杀了韦斯利·杜克
For the murder of Wesley Duke.
还谋杀了杰奎琳·拉维蒂
For the murder of Jacqueline Laverty
你有权保持沉默
and you do not have to say anything
但如果被问及时
but it may harm your defence
你有所隐瞒
if you do not mention when questioned
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
And anything that you do say may be given in evidence.
我去羁押他 后援马上到
I'll hold him. Back-up's seconds away.
走吧 跑吧
Just go. Run.
去哪
Run where?
结束了 我们抓到他了
It's over. We got him.
我妻子
My wife
和女儿将什么都拿不到
and my girls get nothing
除非我是在执行公务
unless this is in the line of duty.
这就是你欠我的
That's what you owe me.
就只有这个 没别的
This and nothing else.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
这是为了我的家庭
It's for my family.
我从来不是黑警
I was never bent.
你知道吧
You know that, don't ya?
盖茨
Gates!
盖茨
Gates!
不用起来
As you were.
怎么发生的
How'd it happen?
高级督察盖茨为逮捕嫌疑人横穿马路
DCI Gates was running through traffic to apprehend the suspect.
是因公殉职 长官
Line of duty, sir.
我去通知他妻子
I should inform his wife.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
好样的 你俩
Well done, you two.
好样的
Well done.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
长官 介意我跟他说句话吗
Sir, do you mind if I get a minute with him?
就想问几个问题
Just a couple of things
是关于希腊巷行动的
that might help us with the Greek Lane op,
当然了 不涉及证据
non-evidential, obviously.
嗯 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
听说你很快就不用喊我长官了
I hear you won't be calling me Sir for much longer.
恭喜 点点
Congratulations, Dot.
谢谢
Thanks.
柯顿警长
DS Cottan.
可以借用下你们的货车车厢吗
Do you mind if I use the back of your van for a minute?
这边请 先生
This way please, sir.
希望你想好了要怎么打这一洞
I hope you've got some good advice on how to play this hole.
上司以为希腊巷的人
Well, the top brass think the Greek Lane lads
跟基♥地♥组♥织♥有关
were involved with Al-Qaeda.
你就配合演戏
So you just play along with it,
来换取豁免权
in return for immunity.
你真是我最好的球童 小子
Best caddy I've ever had, son.
我欠你杯酒 长官
I owe you a pint, Sir.
你好啊
Hello.
我发誓讲出真♥相♥
I swear to tell the truth,
全部真♥相♥
the whole truth,
只讲真♥相♥
and nothing but the truth.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表