剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Nige, get a search team in here.
-现在吗 -是的 现在 拜托
- What, now or... - Yeah, now, please.
-谢了 -好
- Cheers, mate. - All right.
我们得用尖利[聪明]的东西把这些撬开
We'll need something sharp to get the rest of these up.
那奈吉就派不上用场了 是吧 长官
Well, we won't be able to use Nige then, will we, sir?
慢而稳有时能赢得比赛 凯特
Slow but sure sometimes wins the race, Kate.
您让我加入也是因为这个原因吗
Did you bring me into the squad for the same reason?
我不懂
I'm not following you.
我可不仅仅是满足了"多元化"的要求
Well, I'm more than just another tick off the diversity box.
有人多嘴了吗
Somebody said something they shouldn't?
其他人怎么说不要紧 您说的才要紧
It doesn't matter what other people say. It's what you say.
我说你是个好警探
I say you're a good detective,
这很少见 因为现在都没人好好培训你们了
which is rare seeing as no-one bothers training you lot any more.
但那也不是您任命我的全部原因吧
But that's not the whole reason you appointed me, is it?
你是个好警探
You're a good detective.
希尔顿才在乎那些要求
Hilton's the one who cares about ticking boxes.
-我在乎的是破案 -我也是 长官
- I care about cracking cases. - Yeah. Me too, sir.
我需要一宗编号♥G89635的肇事逃逸案
I need copies of all the original documentation
全部的原始文件复印件
relating to a hit-and-run, crime number G89635.
就是拍张照片
Just get a photo.
你觉得反腐12组也有靶子吗
Do you think AC-12 have targets too?
因为那混♥蛋♥只能打中别人的靶子
Cos that tosser's only going to hit someone else's.
工作挺愉快 高级督察盖茨
Good day at the office, DCI Gates?
一通电♥话♥ 你就会背上骚扰指控
One call and you're on a harassment charge.
我也能这样说你的手下呢
Yeah, I could do the same for your goons.
如果你想跟我谈 阿诺特
If you want to talk to me, Arnott,
把我叫去反腐12组
call me into AC-12,
我们当着我联合会代表的面谈
we'll do it in front of my federation rep.
何必费事 我只是想查件小事
Why go to all that bother when I'm only after a minor detail?
你接手一宗肇事逃逸的原因
The reason you took over a hit-and-run.
这可配不上年度警官
I mean, it's hardly officer of the year material.
如果被问及时有所隐瞒
It may harm your defence,
可能会对你的辩护不利
if you do not mention when questioned...
剩下的你应该知道
I expect you know the rest.
我得到信息表明这起事故
I received information that the incident in question
与我们小组在调查的一宗案子相关
was connected to one of my team's ongoing investigations.
但结果发现信息有误
Turned out, that information was wrong.
你还没把案子退回到交通事故组
You haven't bounced it back to Traffic yet?
我是一桩双尸案的高级调查警官
I am the senior investigating officer on a double murder.
这可是正经警务工作 小子
That is proper policing, son.
你还记得吗
Maybe you remember it?
我等着你拿文件 谢谢
I'll wait for those documents, thank you.
他能感到祖父的灵魂
He could feel his grandfather's spirit
跨越数年的时间
reaching out across the years,
敦促他迈出第一大步
urging him to take the first big step.
斯考特深吸了一口气
Scott took a deep breath
然后大声地对所有人说
and then he said for all to hear,
"我准备好了"
"I'm ready."
好了 睡觉吧
OK, bedtime, please.
不能再读个故事吗
Can't we have another story?
不行 那我要读一整晚了 去睡吧
No, no, I'll be reading all night. Go.
就再读一个
Just one...
不行 亲爱的 该睡觉了 快点
No, darling, it's time for bed. Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
-爸爸 -嗯
- Daddy. - Yep?
我可以喝点东西吗
Can I have a drink?
你已经刷牙了 所以只能喝水
You've brushed your teeth so it can only be water.
我不喜欢喝水
I don't like water.
睡吧
Go to sleep, please.
晚安 孩子们
Good night, guys.
抱歉我今天配合他们笑你
I'm sorry about going along with the banter today.
我才不在乎他们怎么笑我呢 凯特
I don't give a toss about the banter, Kate.
我气的是你背着我找黑斯廷斯
What pisses me off is going to Hastings behind my back.
我给你的每一条信息都可能让我暴露身份
Every piece of information I feed you risks blowing my cover.
我自己倒是也查到了那起肇事逃逸上
Well, I did get into the hit-and-run, in my own way.
肇事车辆被杰姬·拉维蒂报失
The vehicle was reported stolen by Jackie Laverty,
她是地♥产♥开♥发♥商
a property developer.
她来过警局
She came to the station.
他们还谈过
They talked.
感觉不对劲
Something felt odd.
早餐门发生时
During Breakfastgate,
盖茨和一名女性一起在咖啡馆
Gates was with a woman in the cafe,
描述为瘦高 深色头发
described as tall, slim, dark hair.
你觉得她是他的女友
You think she's his girlfriend?
她没有出现在他的口供里
Well, she doesn't appear in his statement.
她也没被指为目击者
She isn't named as a witness.
假设杰姬·拉维蒂是盖茨的情妇
Well, let's suppose Jackie Laverty is Gates' bit on the side.
她找到他 因为肇事逃逸惹了麻烦
She goes to him, damsel in distress about this hit-and-run...
要他来确保没人♥质♥疑她的不在场证明
And needs him to make sure no-one challenges her alibi.
往最少了说也是妨碍司法
Well, minimum, that's perverting the course of justice.
死者信息呢
Anything on the victim?
还没确认身份 我会开始查的
No, no ID yet. I'm going to start working on it.
并查她的一切
And getting everything on her.
好
Ok.
-晚安 -嗯 回见
- 'Night. - Yeah. See you.
-都还好吗 -嗯
- Is everything OK? - Yeah.
她就是做了个噩梦
She just had a bad dream.
但现在睡了
But she's off now.
我今天好为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you today,
好样的 亲爱的
well done, sweetheart.
-要来杯茶吗 -好
- Do you want a cup of tea? - Yeah.
我就去
Just, give me five.
好
Ok.
-喂 -我以为你不会接了
- Hello. - 'I didn't think you'd pick up.
我都准备好留言了
'I had a message all prepared. I was...
我本打算说
'I was going to say
我非常抱歉跑去警局找你
how sorry I was about coming to the station.
我必须见你 托尼
'I had to see you, Tony.'
那个人
That bloke,
那个在黑暗乡道上突然跳到了你车前的人
the one that jumped out in front of your car on the dark country lane,
他偏巧就是你的会计 是吗
he just happened to be your bloody accountant, did he?
老天爷啊 杰姬
For Christ's sake, Jackie!
-听我解释吧 -好啊
- 'Let me explain, please.' - Yeah.
你当我是什么人
What do you take me for?
这么多年过去了 又能与你再续前缘
'Having you back in my life after all these years...
可现在我又要失去你了
'Now I'm losing you all over again.
我满脑子都在想你
'You're all I think about.
我现在就在想你 托尼
'I'm thinking about you now, Tony.
我在想 我让你对我做的事
'I'm thinking about what I let you do to me.
你在想我让你做的事吗
'Are you thinking about what I let you do?
你知道你叫我做什么我都会做
'You know I'd do anything you ask.
不论什么
'Anything.
你和我是没有禁忌的 托尼 没有
Nothing's off limits for you and me, Tony. Nothing.
我知道我们这么做不对
'I know what we do is wrong.
我真希望你在
'I wish you were here,
在我体内
inside me right now.
其他都无法相比
'Nothing else compares.
如果我们得停止我会死的
'I'd die if we ever had to stop.
我真希望你就在我身边 托尼
'I wish you were here now, Tony.'
我在
I am.
我本是在送格吉特回家
I was giving Gurjit a lift home.
我开始跟他讲我的扩展计划
I started telling him about my plans to expand
而这计划不会与他有关
and that he wasn't in those plans.
他气坏了
He flipped.
我以为他会袭击我
I thought he was going to attack me.
我慌了 托尼
I-I panicked, Tony.
我并没想伤害他的 我为什么要那么做呢
I-I never meant to hurt him. Why would I?
托尼 求你
Tony, please.
所以我才去找你
This is why I came to see you.
没有别人会相信我的
No-one else would believe me.
只有你
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表