剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
They were quiet, no trouble.
他跟人一起来的
He was with someone?
是的
Yes.
另一位警官吗
Another police officer?
我不知道 但她完全没去阻止抢劫
I don't know, but she didn't do anything to stop the mugging
不像他那样
like he did.
是个女人吗
A woman?
是的
Yes.
年轻的 年老的 漂亮吗
Young? Old? Attractive?
你是问我觉得她是他的女友吗
You mean do I think she was his girlfriend?
是吗
Was she?
这个国家的警♥察♥不能交女朋友吗
Is it a problem for policemen in this country to have girlfriends?
那要看那女人是谁了
It depends who the girl is.
她不能是罪犯吗
She mustn't be a criminal?
是啊
Exactly.
或是目击者
Or a witness?
你对那女人的印象深吗 可以给出描述吗
Do you remember the woman well enough to give me a description?
瘦高 深色头发
Tall. Slim. Dark hair.
45左右 衣着光鲜
Mid-forties. Well-dressed.
你新男友的前女友在脸书上
So, your new boyfriend's ex-girlfriend's been on Facebook,
-辱骂你 -我要搞死她
- calling you a slag? - I want her done.
我还有好多事呢
I've got loads I could be doing!
不好意思
Excuse me.
控制中心接到了金斯盖特运河岸的
Control just picked up a silent alarm going off
无声警报
at Kingsgate Canalside.
我还没给她录完口供呢
I haven't even done her MG11 yet.
审计不会放过我的
Audit'll be all over me.
-雷诺兹呢 -病假
- Where's Reynolds? - Off sick.
-皮特森 -上课去了
- Peterson? - On a course.
这是控策的 带新人去吧
Well, this is a CS. You'll have to take the new boy.
控策是什么
So, what's CS?
控制策略犯罪 这周是居民楼入室盗窃
Control Strategy Crime. This week it's burglary - dwellings.
下周就会叫我们不用理会了
Next week we'll be told to ignore them.
他现在肯定早跑了
He's bound to have legged it by now.
是啊 但最好也还是看看
Yeah, but it's better give it the once-over, though.
老天爷啊 西蒙 先进行风险评估
For Christ's sake, Simon! Risk assessment first!
得了 伙计 别犯傻
Come on, mate. Look, don't be a pillock.
退后 我警告你 你们快退后
Get back! I'm warning you, get back! The pair of you!
-我会跳的 我警告你们 -他嗑药了
- I'll do it! I'm warning you! - He's on summat.
冷静点 好吗 你不用这么做的
Just... just stay calm, OK? Look, you don't need to do this!
这下又要填好多表了
That is so many more forms to fill in.
你没把他的下巴也打断吧 凯丝
You didn't break his jaw as well, did you, Kaz?
请便 警长
Be my guest, Sarge.
李 我是詹森警长 李
Lee, I'm Detective Sergeant Janson. Lee.
李
Lee!
干什么
What d'you want?
你今天正好在我们的
Your offence today took place in
一个控制策略热点犯了罪
one of our control strategy hot spots.
所以对你来说很遗憾 等你出院了
Unfortunately for you, that means that when you're discharged
我们将必须按照最严格的法律指控你
we'll be obliged to charge you with the full force of the law.
是啊 我今天真是棒极了
Yeah, I'm having a brilliant day, init!
在判刑上 能极大帮助你的
Well, what will help you enormously when it comes to sentencing,
是如果你同意同时审理其他罪行
is if you agree for other offences to be taken into consideration.
多罪合审 好啊
TIC. Oh, nice one.
是啊 我不想进监狱
Yeah, I don't want prison.
我还要看电视剧呢
I've got Benidorm booked.
边缘公园有栋房♥子被入室盗窃
There was a house burgled in Edge Park.
嗯 是我
Yeah, I did that.
苔石南区多个上锁车♥库♥
Lock-up garages in Moss Heath.
嗯 那也是我
Yeah, that was me, yeah.
-苔石南区一家发廊 -是我
- A hairdresser's in Moss Heath? - Did that, yeah.
-边缘公园入室盗窃 -对
- House burglary in Edge Park. - Edge Park.
-入室盗窃 还是苔石南区 -对
- Burglary, another one in Moss Heath. - Moss Heath.
-巴洛格夫一家酒店 -是是是
- Hotel in Borough Grove. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
-巴洛格夫一家商店 -是我
- Shop in Borough Grove. - Shop Borough Grove, yeah.
-干得太好了 詹森 -嗯
- Outstanding work, Janson. - Right,
谢谢 长官
thank you, sir.
犯罪审♥计♥署♥会高兴的
The Crime Audit Office will be delighted.
我很期待那封自动电邮
I look forward to that automated e-mail!
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming,
3号♥审讯室 你准备好就来
interview room three, when you're ready.
巴特菲尔德先生 请不必起身
Mr Butterfield, please don't get up.
我对您的遭遇非常痛心
I'm devastated by what's happened to you.
我知道您很生气很沮丧
I know you're angry and upset.
而且您也完全有权提出投诉
And you're entirely within your rights to lodge a complaint.
是啊 我可是最不愿
Yeah, well, I'm the last bloke who'd
说警♥察♥坏话的人
want to say a bad word against the police.
我相信您 先生
I believe you, sir.
我有好消息
And I've got some good news.
我们已逮捕了一名入室盗窃犯
We've arrested a burglar
他承认了抢劫您家
who confessed to robbing your property.
什么 那个袭击我的人吗
What, the one who attacked me?
这他没有承认
He didn't confess to that.
那就是之前的那个了
Well, it'll be the one from before,
拿走我电视的
the one who took my telly.
-我可以帮您查查看 -好
- Well, I can certainly look into it for you, sir. - Yeah?
巴特菲尔德先生 我看得出
Mr Butterfield, I can see that
您并不希望一线警员被困在办公桌后
you don't want frontline officers tied to desks
而您的袭击者却仍逍遥法外
while your attacker's still out there.
您不知道要处理一宗投诉
You have no idea of the hours, days,
需要耗费多少时间走流程
of admin required to process a complaint.
给我们个为您服务的机会吧
Give us the chance to work for you instead.
谢谢
Thank you.
很快会有人来见您的
Someone will be along to see you shortly.
长官
Sir.
我去跟警员谈谈
I am going to talk to uniform.
下次他再报♥警♥ 让他们优先处理他
Put a priority on this bloke the next time he triple-9's.
真的吗 长官
Would you, sir?
你现在是我的组员了 凯特
You're part of my team now, Kate.
所以我不会干看着
Means I don't stand by
你自己承受这样的事
and let you carry something like this on your own.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
这下我知道地区最高破案率能换来什么了
I see what the highest detection rate in the region buys you.
我们最好侦破这起双尸案
We'd better crack these murders
否则我得去换辆小三轮了
or I'll be trading her in for a Reliant Robin.
最好的工作配好车 好手♥机♥ 好电脑
Best job cars. Best job phones and computers.
进入这个小组肯定不容易
It must've been hard getting on this squad.
有那么一阵都不好说
For a while it was touch and go
我还能不能出外勤
whether I'd ever get out from behind a desk.
发生了什么 奈吉
What happened, Nige,
如果你不介意我问
if you don't mind me asking?
我为一位同僚挡了子弹
I took a bullet for one of the lads.
真的
Really?
我考虑放弃 退休
You think about throwing in the towel, retiring.
是托尼再次激励了我
Tony gave me back the motivation.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你记住了
You remember that.
嗯
Yeah.
韦斯利提及用小白袋装的大量毒品
Wesley referred to a large supply of drugs in little white sacks.
而杀他们的人似乎偷走了货
Whoever killed them appears to have stolen the stash.
也或许是藏得太好
Or maybe it's just really well hidden
还没人能找到
and no-one's found it yet.
没在外面看到你的车啊
I never saw your motor outside?
就停在街对面 奈吉
It's parked across the street, Nige.
你们也看到了吗
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
是的 长官
I am, sir.
长官
Sir?
没有
Nothing.
该死
Bollocks.
我们能找到的
We'll find it.
奈吉 叫搜查队来
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表