剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
头儿从没给我买♥♥过巧克力
Boss never bought me choccies.
你看上去像个喜欢花的爷们 点点
Yeah, you look more like a flowers man, Dot.
你结婚多久了 长官
How long have you been married, sir?
刚过十年
Just over ten years.
那杰姬呢
And Jackie?
抱歉
Sorry.
不
No,
只是这听上去不怎么好
it's just not going to sound very good.
我不会批判你的 长官 如果你担心这个
I'm not going to sit in judgement, sir, if that's what you mean.
"长官"
"Sir."
拜托 凯特 已经下班了
Come on, Kate, we're off duty.
叫你托尼感觉很怪
It'd feel weird calling you Tony.
为什么
Why?
因为你看上去不像托尼
Because you don't look like a Tony.
只有我妈能叫我安托尼
Well, only my mum gets to call me Anthony.
你是对的 我们不非得谈这些不好开口的
Look, you're right, we don't have to talk about difficult stuff.
不 没事
No, it's all right, it's...
我很早就认识她了
I knew her from years back.
这我不知道
I didn't realise.
那时我还是个警员
Yeah, I was a DC.
她是带我看我第一间公♥寓♥的房♥产经纪人
She was the estate agent that showed me round my first flat.
真的啊
You're kidding.
我搬进去时
And when I moved in,
开玩笑地说她知道我住哪儿了 然后
I made this joke that now she knows my address, and, erm...
下午好 长官
Afternoon, sir.
你好吗
How are you?
几晚后 她敲了我的门
A couple of nights later, she knocked on my door.
又过了六个月 我就求婚了
Then, six months down the line, I'm doing the whole thing.
我买♥♥了戒指 傻傻地在餐厅里单膝下跪
I bought a ring, I'm down on one knee in a restaurant like a mug.
然后
Then...
她和一个百万富翁跑了
she pissed off with a millionaire.
之后几年我都在自怜自艾
I spent a couple of years feeling sorry for myself,
然后我遇到了茱尔丝
and then I met my Jools.
-盖茨太太 -对
- Mrs Gates? - Yeah.
然后突然 杰姬回来了
Then, out of the blue, Jackie's back in town,
还刚离婚
newly divorced.
发生了什么
What happened?
就和从前一样
It was like before.
就像当年我在空荡荡的公♥寓♥里
It was like that night when I was alone in a bare flat
她前来敲门
and she came knocking.
而现在她死了 很可能是我害的
And now she's dead, and it's probably because of me.
别折磨自己
Don't torture yourself.
我想道歉
Look, I wanted to apologise.
我不该利用你
I should never have used you
揪出组里的告密鬼
to help flush out the rat in the squad.
但我当时束手无策
But I was backed into a corner...
我只是生气自己被利用了 长官
I was just pissed off at being manipulated, sir.
如果你需要我帮忙 只管开口
If you need my help, just ask.
巴克斯查杰姬的财务时
As Buckells goes through Jackie's finances...
会查到与你的联♥系♥吧
there's going to be a link to you, isn't there?
不 不会
No, there's not.
我可以让它消失
I could make it disappear.
怎么做
How?
比巴克斯先找到
Get to it before Buckells.
不 抱歉 凯特
No, sorry, Kate.
太多疑
Paranoid.
我错过了好时光
I was missing the glamour.
而我们的行动失去了一件钝器
And the operation's been missing a blunt instrument.
盖茨暗示杰姬和他之间有财务联♥系♥
Gates hinted there was a financial connection from Jackie to him.
我查过他的私人财务 什么也没有
Well, I studied his personal finances, there was never anything.
没有出国旅行 也没有乡间住♥宅♥
No exotic holidays, no house in the country.
如果她给了他洗钱的分红
If she cut him in on the money laundering,
天知道他把钱花哪儿去了
God knows what he's spending it on.
和所有人一样
Same as anyone -
他最在乎的东西
the thing he cares about most.
事发当时她来不及细想
She had no time to think about it when it was happening,
但现在她想
but now she wondered
或许她不止是在担心
if she hadn't just been worried about
探险队会失去领队
the expedition losing its leader.
她把他夹在自己的脚蹼里
Holding him in her flippers,
她开始想象如果斯科特没有...
she found herself imaging what it would be like if Scott wasn't...
-我去开 -好
- I'll get it! - OK.
-奈吉 快进来 -茱尔丝
- Nige! Come in. - Hi, Jools,
你好吗
how you doing?
-很好 -我没有打扰你们吧
- Good. - I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
还好吗 哥们
All right, mate?
出什么事了
Is there something wrong?
没事 我就是路过
No, I was just passing by.
来看看你要不要去阿姆斯酒吧来一杯
Wondered if you fancied coming down the Arms for a swift pint?
我很想去 哥们 但是
I would love to, mate, but...
忙不过来
snowed under.
所以我觉得你应该放一晚假
Well, that's why I thought you could do with a night off.
改天吧
Any other night.
你现在的处境很不乐观 托尼
You're in the middle of a shit storm, Tone.
你为什么不跟我说话了
Why've you stopped talking to me?
我没有啊
Of course I haven't.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best mate.
是吗
Am I?
周五晚上
Friday night.
你 梅尔 我 茱尔丝
You, Mel, me, Jools,
我们找个保姆
we'll get a baby-sitter.
我们吃干锅菜
We'll have a balti.
好
Great.
好
Yeah.
谢谢你 奈吉
I appreciate this, Nige.
好吧
Right.
晚安 茱尔丝
Good night, Jools!
-晚安 -晚安 娜塔莉 克洛伊
- Night-night! - Night, Natalie, night, Chloe!
晚安
Night-night!
-晚安 哥们 -嗯
- Good night, man. - Yeah.
我能问问这里的学费是多少吗
What are the fees here, if you don't mind me asking?
三千五百镑
£3,500.
一年
Per year?
一学期
Per term.
新学生还需交每人一千镑的担♥保♥金
For new pupils, we also require a deposit of £1,000 per pupil
占上名额 并预付第一学期的学费
to secure a place, with the first term paid in advance.
盖茨一家在交学费上毫无压力
And the Gates's had no trouble meeting the cost?
没什么不妥当的
There was nothing improper.
你答非所问
That's not what I asked.
你得理解
You'll understand
学生父母的财务记录是保密的
our parents' financial records are confidential.
我去申请法庭命令
I'll be back with a court order.
我得通知校长
I'll have to inform the Head.
不准告诉任何人
You don't tell anyone.
明白吗
Ok?
你说得对 确实有猫腻
You were right. There's something.
我从外部施压 你从内部逼近
I push from the outside, you push from the inside.
欢迎回来 史蒂夫
Welcome back, Steve.
进
Yeah.
巴克斯不是问题
Buckells isn't the problem.
阿诺特又回来了
Arnott's on the case again.
他去了你女儿的学校
He was at your daughters' school.
长官
Sir.
长官 别 长官
Sir. Stop, sir!
-你这样正中他下怀 -我绝不容忍♥
- This is what he wants you to do. - I'm not having it!
我不能忍♥ 凯特
I'm not having it, Kate!
我一听说他回来了 心就提起来了
As soon as I heard he was back I got worried.
于是让警员开车去你家和你女儿学校看了看
I had uniform drive past your house and your daughters' school.
-抱歉 我不该说的 -不
- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. - No.
不
No, I...
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表