剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
人不可貌相 是吧 马修
Appearances can be deceptive, Matthew, can't they?
看看高级督察盖茨 非常可敬的人
I mean, you look at DCI Gates and... very admirable individual.
尽心顾家 年度警官
Devoted family man. Officer of the Year.
你崇敬他吧 马修
I mean, you admire him, don't you, Matthew?
我尊重他 长官
I respect him, sir.
我很喜欢他 对
I like the bloke a lot, yeah.
他尊重你吗 他喜欢你吗
And does he respect you? I mean, does he like you?
我并不会想那些事 长官
I don't really go round thinking like that, sir.
是啊
No. That's it.
情感上有安全感
Emotional security.
你一看就是这种人
I look at you and that's what I see.
是啊 自信的警♥察♥ 处事从容
Yeah, a confident copper. Someone who can handle himself.
但就像我说的 人不可貌相
But like I said, you know, appearances can be deceptive.
我看到你 绝不会想到
You're the last person I'd look at and think,
"精神健康有问题"
"mental health issue".
听说你喜欢赌马
Hear you like the horses.
以前了
I used to.
2009年 你被给出了
In 2009, you were given
玩忽职守的最终书面警告
a final written warning for dereliction of duty.
-是因为什么 点点 -档案里都有
- Why was that, Dot? - It's all in the file.
你经过赌注经纪人办公室就没法不进去
You couldn't go past a bookie's without dropping in.
在赌场泡整宿 债台高筑
All-nighters at the casino. Up to your eyes in debt.
你太太也离开你了
Your missus walked out.
你精神崩溃了
You had a breakdown.
是啊 我那时是有瘾
Yeah, well, I was an addict.
那话怎么说的 一朝成瘾 终身难戒
What do they say? Once an addict, always an addict?
不 不是每个人都那么说
No, not everyone says that.
高级督察盖茨就没那么说
DCI Gates doesn't.
他把你从人生低谷捞了起来
He scraped you off the bottom of the barrel
让你进了他的小组
and put you on his squad.
你拼命加班 很快就偿清了债务
All that overtime, you soon worked off those debts.
没错
That's right, yeah.
有一个债你永远还不清
Yeah, well there's one debt you'll never work off.
盖茨的人情债
To Gates.
他也知道
And he knows it.
所以他能指望你 马修
And that's why he counted on you, Matthew,
那晚会在希腊巷中止监视行动
to abandon the surveillance operation in Greek Lane.
你在这里说的一切 马修
Anything you say in here, Matthew,
都是严格保密的
will be treated with the strictest confidence.
雷瑟警长敢说出去
DS Raser says anything,
他的事业就完了 我保证
it's his career, I can assure you.
我们只想知道真♥相♥
We only want the truth.
你那晚本该监视那栋房♥子的
You were supposed to be watching the house.
你没有等下一班人到 而是提早走了
Instead of waiting for the next turn, you took an early swerve.
怎么回事 马修
Come on now, Matthew.
凶案就是在这时发生的
That's when the murders took place.
我们接到电♥话♥说下一班就要来了
Look, we got a call saying the next turn was on their way.
我们之前接到过不必要加班的警告
We'd had notices about unnecessary overtime.
所以我们才决定离开
So we decided to go.
"我们"决定 是谁决定的 马修
WE decided, WE decided. Who decided, Matthew?
是你决定的吗 马修
Did you decide, Matthew?
违反警方规章
A breach of police procedure
而导致了两名年轻男子被杀 是吗
that resulted in the untimely deaths of these two young men? What?
还是盖茨叫你们走的
Or did Gates order you to go,
他知道无论如何 你都会站在他那边
knowing whatever happened you'd stick by him?
你已经吃了两个黄色通告了 小马
There's two yellow notices against your card already, son.
再来一次 你就完了 没工作 没养老金
One more strike and you're out. No job. No pension.
你欠盖茨给你第二次机会的人情
You owe Gates for giving you a second chance.
但你不用拿未来还他
But you don't owe him your future.
红色通告还只是个开始 小马
The red notice is only the start, son.
我会提出刑事指控的 你知道我不是吓唬人
I'll go for the criminal conviction, you know I will.
你不用替他掩盖双尸案
You don't owe him a cover-up for a double murder.
是托尼
It was Tony.
是他下的令
He was the one that gave the order.
询问结束
Interview terminated.
谢谢 马修
Thank you, Matthew.
我们会联♥系♥你的 谢谢
We'll be in touch. Thank you.
都对上了
It all fits.
犯下希腊巷凶案的团伙
The gang that committed the Greek Lane murders
在通过杰姬洗钱
was laundering money via Jackie,
这钱又被用来支付盖茨女儿的学费
money that was paying for Gates' daughters' education.
他协助了凶杀 以保护他的收入
He facilitated the hit to protect his income.
我觉得我们抓到他了
I think we've got the bastard!
去酒吧碰头 我们喝一杯
I'll see you in the pub for a pint.
你就别碍事了 伙计
Well, do yourself a favour, mate.
什么情况
What's the story?
他们要抓我们罪名堆叠
They're going after us for laddering.
他们要抓我吧
They're coming after me, you mean.
我们是一条船上的 伙计
We're in this together, mate.
罪名堆叠可能只是烟幕弹
The laddering could be a smokescreen.
你肯定清楚了 是吧
You'd know, would you?
-他们还抓到了我其他把柄 -什么
- There's something else they have on me. - What?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
-她知道吗 -奈吉
- She knows about it? - Nige.
大家都知道她被投诉了
Everyone knows she's been stuck for a complaint,
但反腐12组似乎并不在乎
but AC-12 don't seem to give a toss.
那是怎么回事
What's all that about?
不是我自谦 但他们想抓更大的鱼
With all due modesty, they've got bigger fish to fry.
他们是从咖啡馆的那顿免费早餐开始针对你的
Their case against you started with the free breakfast at the cafe.
-是谁写的逮捕报告 -对
- Who's one wrote up the arrest report? - Yeah,
没错 是我写的
that's right. It was me.
我们都知道是抢劫犯投诉的
We all know the complaint came from the muggers.
-是吗 -是的
- Do we? - Yes.
别吵了 别吵了
Cut it out! Cut it out!
你们不明白吗 他们什么都要抓
Do you not see, Christ, they're into me for everything.
罪名堆叠 早餐 杰姬 所有一切
The laddering, the breakfast, Jackie, fucking everything!
那些混♥蛋♥凭什么针对你 头儿
Who are those bastards to come after you, boss?
他们都忘了这份工作原本的样子了
They've forgot what the job used to be.
你在亨顿承受的那些破事
All the crap you took at Hendon.
天呐 奈吉 你对他们说什么了
Jesus, Nige, what the hell did you tell them?
头儿
Boss...
伙计 你觉得呢
Mate, what do you think?
所有问题都无可奉告
No comment to everything.
凯特
Kate?
我叫他们滚了
I told them where to stick it.
点点
Dot?
无可奉告
No comment.
你了解我的 托尼
You know me, Tone.
好
Right.
奈吉 对不起
Nige, I'm sorry.
我就是...我得想想
It's just, I've got to think.
很晚了
It's late.
回家吧
Go home.
回家去
Go home!
-头儿 -都走吧
- Boss? - All of you.
拜托了
Please.
我们没开门呢
We're not open.
干什么
What do you want?
记得我吗
Remember me?
我是来搜查这里的
I'm here to search the premises.
电梯臭死了 哥们
The lift stunk, blood.
是啊 一股你的屁味儿
Yeah, of your farts, cuz.
都怪你妈
No, that's your mum.
每次我上她 她都给我做烤肉串
Every time I do her, she gives me a kebab.
我们要冻掉蛋了 废物
Freezing our nuts off out there, waste man.
抱歉 瑞恩
Sorry, Ryan.
-你不介意我们来吧 泰瑞 -不
- You don't mind us popping in, do you, Terry? - No.
这里就是第二个家啊
Home away from home, this is.
你有意见吗
Have you got a problem?
我问 你有意见吗
I said, have you got a problem?
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表