剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
It's not your fault, sir.
长官
Sir.
真是个自大的讨厌鬼 是吧
He's an arrogant so-and-so, isn't he?
盖茨这样的人物
I mean, a player like Gates
他很清楚不上报馈赠是有违规章制度的
he knows it's against rules and regulations not to declare a gratuity
所以他这样连张表都懒得填
so what does it say about him that, you know,
说明了他是怎样的人
he doesn't even bother his arse to fill in the form?
恕我直言 一顿免费早餐
Well, with respect, what's a free breakfast
跟调查盖茨的破案率有什么关系
got to do with investigating Gates' crime figures?
他迟早会发现我们盯上他了
Well, sooner or later he's going to know we're on to him.
这样的话 他会以为只是小题大做[茶杯风暴]
This way, he thinks it's just a storm in a teacup.
或者该说是咖啡杯
Or should that be a coffee cup?
让他笑我们去吧
I'll give him laughing all over his face at us.
他放下戒备了
His guard's down.
这样我们才能抓到他 史蒂夫
That's how we're going to get him, Steve.
还有一个可能性
There's another possibility.
什么
Yeah?
盖茨的破案率是真的
Gates' figures are for real.
我明白你的意思了
I see what you're getting at.
创下惊人世界纪录的跳远运动员
你觉得他是鲍勃·比蒙
You think he's Bob Beamon
特技演员
我觉得他是...本·约翰逊
and I think he's, what, Ben Johnson?
的确 偶尔会有个厉害的运动员
I mean, admittedly an athlete does come along once in a while
能以惊人差距打破世界纪录
who breaks the world record by a mile.
有时候 那人也真是超乎常人
And sometimes he's genuinely superhuman
但我敢跟你打赌 十有八♥九♥
but I will lay you odds all day long that more often than not,
那人是作弊了
that guy is a cheat.
长官
Sir...
高级督察盖茨似乎是位杰出的警官
DCI Gates appears to be an exemplary officer.
似乎是
Appears to be.
说得太对了
My point exactly.
抱歉
Sorry.
肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run?
为什么交给我们
Why us?
因为我们脑门上写着
Because we've got a big sign over our heads
"刑事调查部 把垃圾丢给我们"
saying, "CID, dump your crap here"?
我们有十宗未结入室盗窃拉低我们的破案率
We've got ten unsolved burglaries stinking up our figures.
把肇事逃逸交给平民职员吧
Give the hit-and-run to the civvy.
她受过训的
She's had the training.
反正 我要脱离苦海了
Anyway, I'm out of here.
盖茨被书面警告
Gates' has been given a written warning
要注意他小组的性别平衡了
about his team's gender balance.
我准能进去
I'm a shoe-in.
请坐 拉维蒂小姐
If you would just like to take a seat, please, Ms Laverty.
有了 抱歉
There we are. Sorry about that.
你是杰奎琳·拉维蒂 生于1967年11月23日
You are Jacqueline Laverty, date of birth 23rd of November 1967?
是的
Yeah.
找对人了 是个好开始
Right person. That's a good start.
我们未收录您的职业
We don't have your occupation listed.
我是生意业主
I run my own business.
拉维蒂控股 你写"个体经营"好了
Laverty Holdings. You could just put down "self-employed".
抱歉 你是调查我车辆被盗的
I'm sorry, are you one of the detectives
警探之一吗
looking into the theft of my car?
我是执行一些警务工作
I carry out some forms of police work
但我并不是警员
but I'm not a police officer.
是因为经费削减
Cut-backs.
你晚10:06报案车辆被盗
You reported your car stolen at 10:06 pm,
就在被弃车辆被发现的前一晚
the night before it was found abandoned?
我大概9点出差回到家
I got back from a business trip around 9:00
之后又想起有东西落在了车里
and I later remembered I'd left something in the car.
我去拿钥匙时 发现钥匙没了
When I went to get the keys, they were gone
他们还砸坏了我前门的一块窗玻璃
and they'd broken part of the window in my front door.
他们把门厅桌上的钥匙钩走了
They hooked the keys from the hall table.
你什么都没听到吗
You didn't hear anything?
我当时在后屋 还放着音乐
I was in a back room, with music playing.
你在玩什么把戏
What the hell are you playing at?
那女人似乎都拿定主意了
The woman seemed so convinced.
她让我没法改变说法
She made it impossible to change the story.
你真是不会变
You don't change, do you?
你永远只在乎你自己
You're just always looking after number one.
不 托尼
No, no, no, Tony, look.
我会解决的
I'll fix this.
-我会的 我会有办法的 -是啊
- I will. I'll find a way. - Yeah,
就像你今天那样吗
like you did today?
我会担责的
I'll take the blame.
如果你想 我会去蹲监狱的
I'll go to prison if that's what you want.
还不坏 这能让你开心起来
Not so bad. This'll cheer you up.
或许来这儿不太好
Maybe this wasn't the best place to come.
不会不会 你这样新来的小伙子
Not at all, not at all. Young fellow like yourself. New in town.
给自己找个女朋友吧
You get yourself a girlfriend, eh?
我不是政♥治♥不正确了吧
I haven't put my big un-PC foot in it, have I?
没有 我是直男
No, no, I'm straight.
来两杯淡啤
Two pints of larger, please.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy! - Daddy!
好热烈的欢迎
That's a great welcome.
我今天钢琴拿了A 你想听听吗
I got an A in piano today. Do you want to hear?
亲爱的 爸爸才进门
Sweetheart, Dad's just walked in the door.
-来嘛 -好吧
- Come on. - Okay.
来嘛
Come on.
我不介意的
I really don't mind.
凯特
Kate.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
反腐部也有名字的 我叫史蒂夫
Even in AC we have first names. Steve.
好吧
Right.
我们似乎有点误会
We seem to have got off on the wrong foot.
那或许我们该互相了解一下
Maybe we should get to know each other better, then,
吃点披萨 喝点小酒
over a pizza and a glass of Rioja.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着
Look...
托尼·盖茨是全市最好的警探
Tony Gates is the best detective in this city.
他救了一个被持刀歹徒抢劫的妈妈
He saved a mum from being mugged at knifepoint
而你们却因为
and you lot have stuck him
他忘记填表难为他
for forgetting to fill in the right bloody form.
或许你还有更多内涵
I mean, maybe there's more to you
但到目前 我只看到了这个
but so far that's all I've seen.
早上好 长官
Good morning, sir.
长官 等等
Sir, wait.
长官 听着
Sir, listen.
我完全可以丢个骚扰指控给你 小子
I can have a harassment charge thrown down just like that, son.
请给我一分钟时间
A minute of your time. Please.
我们中有些人还要做正经工作呢
Some of us have proper work to do.
我也对你摊上这种事感到难以置信
Look, I can't believe you're stuck on for this.
黑斯廷斯在乎你吃了顿免费早餐
Hastings gives a toss about you having a free egg and bacon.
我不在乎 我只想解决掉那份黄色通告
I don't. I just want to make the yellow notice go away
这样我们都可以去调查真正的犯罪了
so we can both get on with investigating real crime.
黑斯廷斯让你来打心理战 小子
Hastings has got you playing mind games, son.
几周前 我还在负责反恐行动
A few weeks ago I was running counter-terror ops.
我是个好警♥察♥
I'm a proper copper
我也分辨得出好警♥察♥
and I know another when I see one.
你觉得你能让黑斯廷斯放手
And you think you can make Hastings back off?
我绝对会努力一试 长官
I can certainly try, sir.
这是私下里说
Off the record.
那可不会轻松 哥们
Well, that won't be easy, mate,
那人是个狂徒
cos the man's a zealot.
我太清楚了
Don't I bloody know it!
你为什么没上报馈赠 长官
Why didn't you log the gratuity, sir?
我忘了
I forgot.
我知道这借口很烂
Yeah, I know it was a crap excuse.
但是事实
But it's the truth.
-是丽塔吧 -长官
- Rita, isn't it? - Sir?
我是高级督察盖茨
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表