剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
前情提要
重任在肩 第一季 第三集
拉维蒂
反腐12组 证人供述 丽塔·贝内特
用户名密♥码♥
新电邮 全选
杰克·拉维蒂 救救我 托尼
救救我 托尼
阿诺特警长
发送至 泰德·黑斯廷斯 凯特·弗莱明
史蒂夫·阿诺特[工作]
我不适合这份工作 盖茨赢了
史蒂夫·阿诺特: 我不适合这份工作 盖茨赢了
如果你想跟我谈 阿诺特
If you want to talk to me, Arnott,
把我叫去反腐12组
call me into AC-12,
何必费事 我只是想查件小事
Why go to all that bother when I'm only after a minor detail?
你接手一宗肇事逃逸的原因
The reason you took over a hit-and-run.
盖茨和一名女性一起在咖啡馆
Gates was with a woman in the cafe.
你觉得她是他的女友
You think she's his girlfriend?
她没有出现在他的口供里
Well, she doesn't appear in his statement.
她来过警局 他们还谈过 感觉不对劲
She came to the station. They talked. Something felt odd.
托尼·盖茨督察 你认识他吗
Inspector Tony Gates, do you know him?
我在警局跟他见过一面
I met him briefly at the police station.
你们的关系就仅此而已吗
That's the extent of your relationship?
验尸官已定下了
The coroner's set the date
卡里姆·阿里枪击案重审的日期
to reopen the inquest in the Karim Ali shooting.
你会被要求出庭作证
You're going to be asked to testify.
武装警员都说
The fire arms officers are saying
是你说错了公♥寓♥号♥
you sent them to the wrong flat.
我是一桩双尸案的高级调查警官
I am the senior investigating officer on a double murder.
这可是正经警务工作 小子
That is proper policing, son.
是托尼再次激励了我
Tony gave me back the motivation.
他是个好人 你记住了
He's a good man. You remember that.
-阿诺特发现你了 -我不明白怎么会
- Arnott's on to you! - I don't know how?
发廊 杰姬
The hairdressers, Jackie.
你不如直接挂块招牌说
You might as well have hung up a sign saying,
"来这里洗你的毒品钱吧"
"Launder your drug money here!"
不要 别这么做
No, please don't do this.
我就是要这么做了 杰姬
This is happening, Jackie,
我觉得点点和默顿在为盖茨掩盖
I think Dot and Morton are covering for Gates.
他现在肯定在杰姬·拉维蒂家 快过去
He's got to be at Jackie Laverty's right now. Get over there.
我这就过去
On my way.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police...
不 不要
No, no!
抓到你了
Gotcha.
没事 小史
All right son,
冷静
calm down.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我已经把一楼搜了一遍
I've checked all of the ground floor.
我几分钟前赶来逮捕她的
I got here a few minutes ago to arrest her.
前门开着
Front door was open and
到处是血
there's blood everywhere.
我们上楼看看吧
We should look upstairs.
你还等什么呢 阿诺特
What are you waiting for, Arnott?
她肯定不在上面 否则会有血迹
She's not up here, there'd be a blood trail.
我的小组来了
My team.
怎么样
Well?
什么
What?
你还要不要去卧室看看了
Did you want to check the bedrooms or not?
好
Yeah.
你去看看其他房♥间吧
You should check the rest of these,
我去后面看看
I'm going to have a look around the back.
一切都好吗 长官
Everything OK, sir?
嗯
Yeah.
快去后面查看一下 看能不能找到她
Round the back, quick as you can, see if you can find her.
好 头儿
Right, boss.
盖茨
Gates?
她人呢
Where is she?
我知道的不比你多
I know as much as you do.
是发生了绑♥架♥ 抢劫
This was a kidnapping or a robbery,
或是见面什么的 但出了岔子
a meeting, whatever. It went tits up.
我们得开始逐户盘查 并调动警犬
We're gonna start the door-to-door and get the dogs out.
不 你不能负责这起调查
No. You don't get to lead this investigation.
你别想指挥我调查什么不调查什么
You don't tell me what I can and I can't investigate,
知道吗 小子
all right, son.
她不在外面 托尼
No sign of her outside, Tone.
好吧
All right,
去开始上门盘查吧 点点
get door-stepping, Dot.
奈吉 封锁房♥子 拉警戒线
Nige, lock off the house and set up a cordon.
柯顿警长
DS Cottan.
不 你在哪
No, where are you?
不 你信♥号♥♥不好
No, you're breaking up.
需要帮助吗 阿诺特警长
Can I help you, DS Arnott?
我自己能行 谢谢了 弗莱明警员
I think I can manage, thank you, DC Fleming.
马上检查这里 指纹和DNA
Do this now, please. Dabs and DNA.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这可是我的犯罪现场 不是你的
This is my crime scene, not yours.
登记他离开 迪帕克
Log him out, Deepak,
别让他再进来
and don't let him back in.
谢谢了
Please.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
说吧 史蒂夫 有什么情况
So tell us, Steve, what have you got?
杰姬·拉维蒂今早失踪了
Jackie Laverty went missing this morning.
失踪
Missing?
她在家中遭到袭击 现在下落不明
She was attacked in her home and now there's no sign of her.
她并不仅仅是在掩盖肇事逃逸
She wasn't just hiding a hit-and-run.
我有强烈理由认为
I've got strong reason to believe
她参与了洗钱
she was involved in money laundering.
怎么 你觉得你能把盖茨跟这些联♥系♥起来吗
What and you think you can connect Gates with all this?
叫他来接受询问 长官
Call him in for interview, sir.
让他来不及编故事
Before he has time to work out his story.
我需要一小时
I need one hour.
早上好 丽塔
Good morning, Rita.
早
Morning.
我需要跟你谈谈那起被高级督察盖茨
I need to talk to you about a hit-and-run investigation
接手的肇事逃逸案
that was taken over by DCI Gates.
你是反腐12组的 是吧
You're AC-12, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
你瞧
See, erm...
我们工会保护我这样的平民职员不用跟你们谈话
My union protects civilian support staff from talking to you
以免给我们带来不必要的压力和焦虑
in case it causes undue stress and anxiety.
抱歉
Sorry.
那我也可以以妨碍司法的罪名逮捕你
I could always arrest you for perverting the course of justice.
坐吧
Take a seat.
高级督察盖茨具体是什么时候接手案子的
When exactly did DCI Gates take over the case?
在收到来自郡刑事调查部的信息后
When the information came through from County CID.
什么信息
What information?
失踪人口信息
From Missing Persons,
关于佩特尔先生的
about Mr Patel.
死者吗
The victim?
高级督察盖茨听说
When DCI Gates heard that
佩特尔先生是杰姬·拉维蒂的会计后
Mr Patel had been Jackie Laverty's accountant,
便接手了
that's when he took over the...
案子
case.
反腐12组询问
AC-12 interview.
在场者 黑斯廷斯警司
Present Superintendent Hastings,
阿诺特警长 高级督察盖茨
DS Arnott, DCI Gates,
警♥察♥联合会代表高级督察爱丽丝·普莱尔
the Police Federation representative DCI Alice Prior.
可以说一句吗 长官
May I, sir?
或许我们可以推迟询问
Perhaps we could postpone this interview?
高级督察盖茨刚得知
DCI Gates has only just learned
他的一位熟人失踪了 可能已死
that a personal acquaintance is missing, presumed dead.
他现在要把她说成熟人了
He's calling her an acquaintance now?
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
其实 正好可以从阿诺特警长提的这点开始
As it happens, DS Arnott's point was a good place to start.
高级督察盖茨 你会如何描述你和
DCI Gates, how would you describe your relationship
杰奎琳·拉维蒂的关系
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表