剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I'm off, then, good night.
人力资源会拼命找我麻烦的
It's just HR will be down on me like a ton of bricks.
-这个任命对我很重要 各位 -嗯
- Big appointment for me, boys. - Yeah.
凯特
Kate.
默顿警员
DC Morton.
-叫我奈吉 -你好
- Nige. - Yeah, all right?
-马特·柯顿警长 -你好
- DS Matt Cottan. - All right.
-喊他点点就行 -好
- Dot... Dot. - Oh, OK.
托尼说你想加入小集团
So Tone says you want to be in with the in-crowd.
小集团
The in-crowd?
在哪呢
Where?
很好
Very good.
我只是想在最棒的人手下工作 长官
I just want to work for the best, sir.
我们现在下班了 凯特 你叫我
We're off duty now, Kate. You can call me...
托娜 喊他托娜吧
Tina. Call him Tina.
-最后 -也最不重要的
- And last... - And definitely least...
-你见过迪帕克了 -嗯
- You met Deepak. - Yep.
抱歉 凯特 我不知道
I'm sorry, Kate, I didn't know
你想要一杯还是半杯
whether you wanted a half or a pint,
就给你点了俩半杯
so I just got you two halves.
叫小男孩去做大男人的工作就是这结果
When you send a boy to do a man's job. This is it.
谢谢 迪帕克
Thanks, Deepak.
不客气
You're welcome.
我还给你准备了东西 头儿
And I've got something for you here, boss, as well.
给 怎么样
There you go! How about that?
这是甩不掉了
Now, that is stuck on!
-喝一杯吧 -干杯
- Drink to that. - Cheers!
谢谢
Thanks.
跟我来
Come with me.
你帮不帮忙我们都会拿下盖茨 史蒂夫
We're gonna get Gates with or without you, Steve.
你要么帮我们
So you can either help us,
要么也做个临阵退缩的混♥蛋♥
or be just another prick who lost his bottle.
你选 小史
It's your choice, son.
我不知道反腐12组还用卧底
I didn't know AC-12 used undercover officers.
所以才叫卧底
Hence the term.
是你向我们提供了罪名堆叠的情报
You're the one that gave us the information about the laddering.
我终于打进去了 史蒂夫
I'm on the inside at last, Steve.
这么费事就为扳倒盖茨
All this just to bring down Gates?
与其花这么多时间和金钱
You know, instead of spending all this time and money
调查警♥察♥
policing the police,
派我们去调查没人查的案子
it'd make more sense to assign us to cases
不是更合理吗
that aren't being investigated.
战行20组被人称为最性感犯罪小组
TO-20's been nicknamed the Big Sexy Crime Unit.
盖茨连续三年被奖励了最高的预算
Gates has been awarded the highest budget three years running.
他的小组有警局里最好的设备
His squad has the best kit in the station.
与此同时 犯罪受害人得不到正义
Meanwhile victims of crime miss out on justice
就因为他只挑得分的案子去破
because he only tackles cases that score points.
谁不呢 体系如此
Who doesn't? It's the system.
我如果不是确信
I wouldn't be risking what I'm risking
盖茨有特殊性 也不会冒这样的险
if I didn't believe Gates was a special case.
我以为反腐的目标是扳倒受贿的黑警
I thought Anticorruption was about getting blokes on the take,
被罪犯收买♥♥的那些
the ones in the pockets of the criminals.
你为坚守立场而被孤立
You took a stand and it put you out on your own.
你现在不是孤身一人了
You're not on your own any more.
除非你想
Unless you want to be.
凯特整理了巴格小区的逮捕记录
Kate's been tracking arrests on the Bog.
三个月来 A级毒品的供求
Over the last month there's been a three-fold increase
增长了三倍
in the supply and demand of Class A narcotics.
我找六楼谈过了
I've talked to the Fifth Floor.
我们获得了监控行动的批准
We've been given the go-ahead for a surveillance op.
我们开始...
We start...
高级督察盖茨
DCI Gates.
阿诺特警长 有事吗
DS Arnott, can I help you?
我的车
My car...
是你干的吗
That your doing?
是你在头儿身上拉屎的
You shat on the boss.
是啊 或许是有人回敬了你一下
Yeah. Maybe someone just returned the compliment.
我要单独跟你谈 现在
I want to talk to you alone. Now.
说吧[开火]
Fire away.
我本以为你是干净的
I thought maybe you were clean.
看来你确实有问题
Looks like you're dirty, after all.
你要刺杀国王
You take a shot at the king,
就一定要杀死 小子
make sure you kill him, son.
"开火吧"
"Fire away."
说得太棒了 头儿
That's priceless, boss.
简直经典
That's MasterCard.
你们哪个蠢蛋干的
Which one of you muppets did it?
我是斯巴达克斯
I'm Spartacus.
不 我是斯巴达克斯
No, I'm Spartacus.
我们的老朋友 韦斯利·杜克
Our old friend Wesley Duke,
背着一个装满可♥卡♥因♥的鼓鼓的背包
with a big fat rucksack full of crack cocaine.
你们昨晚都安稳地睡在温暖的床上时
Now, when you was all tucked up in your warm beds last night...
你正跟点点挤在一起
You were tucked up with Dot.
他就是嫉妒
He's only jealous.
点点和我 追踪货源到了这里 希腊巷
Dot and me traced the source to this address in Greek Lane.
韦斯利一直是小打小闹 但现在看来
Now, Wesley's been small-time, but this appears to be
他找到了新的 大规模的供货商
a new, large-scale supply he's tapped into.
接下来就该把韦斯利抓来 让他供出上线
Next stage would be to pick Wesley up and turn him.
如果他说出去了呢
And what if he blabs?
我们不能打草惊蛇
We don't want to alert
让希腊巷黑帮知道我们在监视他们
the Greek Lane mob that we're watching them.
有道理
That's a good point.
还是暂时继续监控吧 奈吉
Let's keep up the surveillance for now, Nige.
看看还有谁出入这里
See who else comes and goes from this address.
好样的 各位
Well done, matey.
继续放吧
Let it roll.
-弗莱明 -嗯
- Fleming. - Yeah?
我要去找六楼谈谈
I'm going to talk to the Fifth Floor,
让他们正式批准你调入战行20组
get them to formally approve your transfer to TO-20.
谢谢 长官 我不会让你失望的
Thanks, sir. I won't let you down.
有消息吗
Any news?
不 没有
No, nothing.
他们没起疑吗
They're not suspicious?
案件已被归类为肇事逃逸悬案
It's been filed as an unexplained hit-and-run.
那是好事吧
That's good, isn't it?
我不该...
I shouldn't...
我不该来的
I shouldn't be here.
但你来了
But you are.
我有可靠消息 是盖茨亲自
I have it on good authority that it was Gates, himself,
给你的车搞了破坏
who soiled your car.
迪帕克
Deepak...
好 谢了 伙计
OK... Cheers, mate.
下一班就来了 点点
Next turn's on the way, Dot.
他们让我们撤了[撸]
They're pulling us off for the night.
给我们撸
Pulling us off?
我在山坡巷区时 最好的待遇就是下班请喝酒
Best thing I got at Hillside Lane was a pint after work.
那好 走吧
Right, come on.
至少等下一班到吧
Shall we wait for the next turn at least?
得了 你收到过关于加班的备忘录 迪帕克
Come on, you've had the memo about overtime, Deepak.
他们十分钟就能到 我们走吧
They'll be here in ten minutes. Make a move.
请让让 谢谢
Excuse me, please. Thank you.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
让民众再撤得远点
Let's get the pond life moved much further away
他们很快就会回去看电视了
and they'll soon go back to watching Jeremy Kyle.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这些孩子 叫他们回去上学
See all these kids, get them back in school,
除非他们是被排挤了
unless they're being excluded.
请退后
Can you move back, please.
老天爷啊 点点
Christ's sake, Dot.
说多少次了 哥们
How many times, mate?
就十分钟 至多15分钟下一班就到了
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表