剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I'm DCI Gates.
我知道您是谁 长官
I know who you are, sir!
有宗肇事逃逸 丽塔
There's, erm, a hit and run, Rita...
是 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
我还在按失踪人口报告匹配死者
I'm still trying to match the victim to the missing persons report.
此事可能跟我们组在调查的案子有关
Well, it might connect to something that my team are looking into.
如果你有进展 就直接来告诉我 好吗
So if you get anywhere, you'll come straight to me, won't you?
不告诉别人
No-one else?
是 长官 当然
Oh, yes, sir. Absolutely.
你太棒了 丽塔
You're a star, Rita.
请进
Come in.
抱歉打扰您 长官
Sorry to bother you, sir.
没事
Not a problem.
我想告诉您
I thought you should know
我这几天翻阅了
I've been looking back over the arrest reports
逮捕报告
over the last couple of days.
我注意到巴格小区的A级毒品查获数激增
I've noticed an upsurge in Class A detections on the Bog.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
-你叫弗莱明 是吧 -对
- It's Fleming, isn't it? - Yeah.
干得好
It's good work.
我想加入战行20组 长官
I want to join TO-20 sir.
知道好歹的人现在该躲得远远的才是
Anyone with any sense would steer clear right now.
反腐12组吗 他们不成问题 长官
AC-12? You'll piss all over them, sir.
我不想再待在刑事调查部了 长官
I'm sick of CID, sir.
我们只能接到其他人不要的破案子
We get all the crap that no-one else wants.
我有更大的本事
I'm better than that.
我想加入你的小组
I want to be on the squad.
想加入的人不少呢
Join the queue.
那看看我的简历 我入职五年了
Well, check out my CV. I've got five years.
我被踢过 揍过 啐过 欺负过
I've been kicked, punched, spat on, pissed on...
不过不说我的私生活了...
but, my social life aside...
每周都有新企划 新审计
Every week it's a new initiative or a new audit.
我想为真正打击犯罪的小组工作
I want to work for a unit that actually fights crime.
工作很大的一部分是监控
The big part of the job description is surveillance.
嗯
Yeah.
男人会注意到你的
Well, men are gonna notice you.
怎么 女人就不会注意到你吗
What, and women don't notice you?
这周来喝杯酒吧
Come for a drink this week.
不是约会
It's not a date.
你让我伤心了 长官
You're breaking my heart, sir.
这样你可以跟小伙子们认识一下
It'll just be a good way for you to get to know the lads a bit.
然后呢
And...?
然后再说
And then we'll see.
嗯 好 谢谢
Yeah. OK, thanks.
那是怎么回事
What the bloody hell was that?
没什么
Nothing.
入组的话 该轮到我了
I'm next in line for a squad.
你说是就是 莉娅
Yeah, if you say so, Leah.
我有四分之一吉普赛血统
I'm one-quarter Romany.
史蒂夫
Steve.
正找你呢
The very man.
关于托尼·盖茨你都发现了什么
So what can you tell me about Tony Gates?
没有吗
Nothing?
拜托 史蒂夫 这让我怎么说
Oh, come on, Steve. What can I say?
我感到失望
I'm disappointed.
长官 我对反腐有百分百的决心
Sir, I'm committed to Anticorruption 100%...
我就想听这个 小史 来吧
That's what I need to know, son. Come on.
我们的一位组员有突破
One of our team has made a breakthrough.
怎么回事 长官
What's going on, sir?
都会大白天下的 史蒂夫
All will be revealed, Steve, all will be revealed.
爱丽丝 真是惊喜
Alice, what a pleasant surprise.
我今天可得小心了
I'll have to be on my toes today.
您总这么可亲 长官
You've always been a lovely mover, sir.
托尼 请便吧
Tony, make yourself at home.
我没想到会这么快就再被叫来 长官
I was surprised to be called back so quickly, sir.
希望是好消息
I hope it's good news.
反腐12组询问高级督察盖茨
AC-12 interview with DCI Gates,
警♥察♥联合会代表高级督察爱丽丝·普莱尔
Police Federation representation DCI Alice Prior.
我已被授权通知你
I've been authorised to notify you
我们有理由扩大针对
that we have grounds to widen our investigation
高级督察盖茨职业责任表现的调查
into DCI Gates' performance of professional duties.
-扩大调查 -什么
- Widen the investigation? - What?
我们的依据是《职业责任和一般行为规范》
We have grounds under Professional Duties and General Conduct.
具体讲是"罪名堆叠"的行为
Specifically in the practice of laddering.
这是指针对一位罪犯提出夸大
Which is the amplification, indeed, the multiplication
甚至多重罪名
of charges against an offender...
我清楚罪名堆叠什么意思 长官
I know what laddering is, sir.
没错 托尼 你是知道
That's right, Tony. You do.
这是黄色通告
Here's the yellow notice.
你有规定的十日期限
You've got the regulation ten days.
高级督察盖茨坚决否认有任何错误行为
DCI Gates strenuously denies any wrongdoing.
但他还是会全力配合调查
Nevertheless he offers the investigation his full cooperation.
谢谢 多谢了
Thank you. That's much appreciated.
我想确认一下托尼停职的具体条件
I'd like to determine the conditions of Tony's suspension from duty.
不不 我们现在并不要求停职
No, no, no, we're not asking for a suspension at this particular time.
我们并不认为他会威胁到其他同僚
We don't think he's a threat to his fellow officers
或是公众
or indeed the public in general.
本国公民为什么要失去
Now, why should the citizens of this country be denied
他的无私奉献呢
his selfless service?
询问结束
Interview terminated.
您太宽宏大量了 长官
That's very generous of you, sir.
看来你找准你的位置了 阿诺特
Looks like you've found your level, Arnott.
-托尼 我们别掉价 -没人可以耍我
- Tony, let's not descend to... - Nobody plays me.
长官
Sir.
你没发现罪名堆叠的事 因为你根本没仔细看
You never detected the laddering because you didn't even look.
我招募你来
I recruited you
是因为你不顾个人得失 坚守道德立场
because you took a moral stand against your colleagues,
与同事针锋相对
despite the personal cost.
你天生是反腐12组的料
You're a born AC-12 officer.
你为什么不拿出这样的表现来
Why don't you start acting like one?
你直接把我插♥进♥一桩在调查的案件中
You've dropped me into an ongoing investigation.
你可以考验我 也可以把实情告诉我
Now, you could test me or you could actually brief me.
好吧
OK.
托尼·盖茨精挑细选出那些容易破的案子
Tony Gates cherry-picks the crimes that are easy to solve,
然后丢掉其他案子
then he dumps the rest.
然后他又编造出一系列其他指控
Then he invents a whole series of additional charges
虽然根本不会在庭上提出
that never make it to the courtroom
但能提高他的结案率
but boost his clean-up rates.
罪名堆叠 托尼·盖茨就是靠这个爬上来的
Laddering. That's how Tony Gates got where he is.
不 他爬到这个位置
No. He got where he is,
是因为他得比其他人两倍的厉害
cos he had to be twice as good as the next man.
什么 你什么意思
What? So what are you saying?
要腐♥败♥ 他也得两倍的坏吗
To be corrupt he's got to be twice as bad?
不 长官
No, sir,
迫♥害♥一位黑人警官
victimisation of a black officer...
给我打住
Now, hang on a second.
你少跟我说什么迫♥害♥ 你说什么呢
Don't you talk to me about victimisation. What are you saying?
我告诉你 小子
Let me tell you something, son.
我和我的铁哥们 我们一起通过了基础训练
Me and my best mate, we went through basic training together, OK.
第一年执勤 他们派我们去执行一趟任务
First year out, they sent us on this particular job.
两个天主教♥徒♥ 在听吗
The two Catholics, are you with me?
我们压过了一个土制炸♥弹♥
We go straight over a pipe bomb.
我进了重症监护 他死了
I end up in intensive care, him they bury.
登记簿不见了 也没人出来说话
The Log Book goes missing, nobody says a word.
你别跟我谈什么迫♥害♥
Don't you talk to me about victimisation.
没人比我黑 小子
Nobody's blacker than me, son!
凯特
Kate!
还好吗
Hi, all right?
招募政策的面貌真不错 托尼
Like the look of the recruitment policy, Tone.
别说性别歧视的话
Nothing sexist.
那我走了 再见
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表