剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
on somebody else's territory.
他们想靠质量取胜
They were out-trading on quality.
我要去小巷那里看看
I want to get over to the alleyway,
熟悉一下韦斯利的凶案
I want to familiarise myself with Wesley's murder.
我可以跟着去吗 长官
Do you mind if I tag along, sir?
稍等一下
Just give me a minute.
高级督察盖茨
DCI Gates.
天呐 我们都可能跟他一起栽跟头
Jesus bloody Christ, we could all go down the pan with him.
他可挺过你
He stood by you.
别把他说得像圣人一般
Don't make out he's some kind of saint.
我们都让托尼满足了上司的某样要求
We all tick a box for Tony in front of the top brass.
是啊 我们都清楚你满足的是哪样
Yeah, and we all know which box you tick.
去你的 奈吉
Screw you, Nige.
担心你赌错马了吗 点点
Wondering if you backed the wrong horse are you, Dot?
希腊巷案的凶手
Whoever committed the murders at Greek Lane
肯定知道我们在查他们
knows we're after them.
却毫不掩盖这起案子也是他们所为
They couldn't have been more blatant
这样做简直太明目张胆了
in showing they're behind this one, too.
你觉得这是个警告吗
So you think this was a warning?
或许是在嘲弄我们
Well, maybe they're taunting us.
关起门杀两个人是一回事
A double murder behind closed doors is one thing,
但这都第三个了
this is a triple now.
他们还把韦斯利吊起来让大家看到
And they hung Wesley up there for everyone to see.
长官 希腊巷的监控来了
Sir, we've got CCTV in for Greek Lane.
那条街上没有监控
There wasn't any CCTV on the street.
是附近交通监控的录像
Footage from nearby traffic cams.
请回警局去查看一遍
Get back to the station and go through it, please.
好 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 杰姬·拉维蒂的案子谁要接管
Sir, who's taking over the Jackie Laverty case?
伊恩·巴克斯督察 怎么了
DI Ian Buckells. Why?
整个警局都听到阿诺特
Well, the whole station heard Arnott
指控你昨晚跟杰姬·拉维蒂在一起了
accuse you of being with Jackie Laverty last night.
阿诺特没有任何证据
Arnott's got nothing on me.
我不是那意思 长官
That's not what I meant, sir.
你失去了亲近的人
You've lost someone close.
如果你需要谈谈 可以找我
I'm here, if you need to talk.
-托尼 -亲爱的 真是抱歉
- Tony... - Hey, darling, I'm really sorry, about...
你没事就好
I'm just glad you're OK.
你的一个组员跟我讲了昨晚的事
One of your team's been telling me about last night.
你好 长官
Hello, sir.
其实 盖茨太太 我不是你先生的手下
Actually, Mrs. Gates, I'm not on your husband's team.
我是另一个部门的
I'm in another department
我部对昨晚的事也有兴趣
that's taking an interest in last night's events.
女儿们呢
Where are the girls?
她们在参加社团活动
They're at clubs.
这是公事 亲爱的
This is work, darling.
-走吧 萨米 -走吧
- Come on, Sammy. - Go.
谢谢
Thanks.
滚出去
Get out.
盖茨太太听说你昨晚是工作去了如释重负
Mrs G was relieved to hear you were working last night.
我问你是否回过家 在客房♥睡了
I wondered if you'd dropped in for a nap in the spare room,
就如你在询问时所说的那样
like you stated in your interview.
但她说床没有睡过的痕迹
She explained the bed hadn't been slept in.
看来有很强的间接证据
It seems there's very strong circumstantial evidence
表明你的口供是假的
telling me your statement is false.
间接证据
Circumstantial evidence -
你就能找到这个吗
that's the best you've got?
我知道是你擦掉了威士忌酒瓶的指纹
I know you wiped down the whisky bottle
还拿走了酒杯
and moved the glass.
那只杯子是物证 确凿地证明了
That glass is hard physical evidence
你是犯罪从犯
you're an accessory to the crime.
但你没有这证据
But it's evidence you don't have.
我会找到的
I'll find it.
你只有这一次机会 找你的事务律师
You've got this one chance to call your solicitor.
去警局修改你的证词
Come to the station and change your statement,
别等到太迟
before it's too late.
我不会替你做你的工作 阿诺特
I'm not going to do your job for you, Arnott.
如果你想扳倒我
If you want to take me down,
你就得自己动手
you're going to have to do it yourself.
滚出我家去
Now get the fuck out of my house!
如果你已经掉坑里了
When you're in a hole,
就别再往深了挖
stop digging.
为了你妻子
For your wife's sake.
为了你的女儿
For your daughters'.
滚出去
Get out.
房♥子真不错
Nice house.
可惜了
Shame.
祝你愉快 长官
Have a good day, sir.
再次感谢 盖茨太太
Thank you again, Mrs Gates.
你昨晚干什么去了
What the hell were you up to last night?
我去处理一桩三尸案了
I'm handling a triple murder.
他是反腐12组的
He's AC-12.
是反腐部
It's, erm, anti-corruption.
反腐
Anti-corruption?
天呐 托尼
Oh, my God, Tony!
他们根本没实证 所以他才这么不顾一切
They've got nothing, which is why he's so desperate.
但他还是抓到了你点什么 是吧
He's got something on you, though, hasn't he?
没有
No,
真的没有
really nothing.
他为什么来我们家
Why's he round our house?
因为他是个混♥蛋♥ 亲爱的
Because he's a prick, darling.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
我会解决的
I'm going to sort it.
你能解决吗
Can you?
我能 我也会的
I can and I will.
我保证
I promise.
茱尔丝
Jools?
你好大胆
How dare you!
没人可以离间我和我丈夫
No-one can ever come between me and my husband.
你离我们家远点
You keep away from this family.
我建立了希腊巷
I've developed a rough timeline
凶案当晚的大致时间线
of the night of the Greek Lane murders.
凶案四小时前
Four hours before the murder.
这是点点和迪帕克的无标记警车
That's the unmarked car carrying Dot and Deepak.
他们直接驶入了在希腊巷的监视点
They went straight into position on Greek Lane.
跳过两小时
Skip on two hours.
一辆斯巴鲁从苔石南区驶向了金斯盖特
A Subaru is heading from Moss Heath to Kingsgate.
10分钟后 同一辆斯巴鲁又走了同一条路
10 minutes later, the same Subaru takes the same route.
10分钟后 又来了
10 minutes later - same again.
他在兜圈子
He's driving circuits.
每开一圈 他都能路过
Well, each circuit would allow him
巴洛格夫小区一次
to swing by the Borogrove Estate.
点点他们停车的地方
Where the lads are parked.
我再跳两小时 点点和迪帕克离开了
I'll skip on two hours. That's Dot and Deepak leaving the area.
五分钟后 斯巴鲁来了
Five minutes later, here comes the Subaru,
再次路过路口
round the junction again.
但不再兜圈子了
No more circuits.
事实上 它再没出现
In fact, we don't see it again.
车辆信息都查到什么了
And what have we got on the vehicle?
登记信息与一辆同款车相同
Registration belongs to an identical make and model.
他们复♥制♥了牌照
They've cloned the plates.
盗车作案 然后再弃车
They harvest the cars for the jobs and then dump them.
让巡警注意
Let's get Patrol to be on the lookout
所有挂复♥制♥牌照的车辆
for all vehicles with cloned plates.
我已经办了 长官
Yeah, I've already done it, sir.
干得好 凯特
That's a good job, Kate.
-明天所有人都要准时到 -是
- I want everybody in on time tomorrow, please. - Yeah.
你俩真恶心
You dirty bastards!
谢了 混♥蛋♥
Thanks, wanker.
佩金顿太太 瑞恩
Mrs Pilkington! Ryan?
我是警♥察♥
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表