剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
You'll do anything to be out of the house.
完全不在乎自己卷进什么事里
You don't care what it gets you into.
是啊 我们的生活没法相比
You're right. Our lives doesn't compare.
但我真心想帮你 瑞恩
But I do want to help you, Ryan.
你走上了一条歪路 你必须停下
You're on a bad road and you need to get off it.
那些囚禁阿诺特警长的人 你都知道他们什么
'Tell me what you know about the men who were holding DS Arnott.
我们知道这些人还参与了一系列事件
'We know the same men were involved in a series of incidents.'
两个男人在希腊巷被杀
Two men were killed in Greek Lane.
一个叫韦斯利·杜克的毒贩被人吊在了灯柱上
A drug dealer named Wesley Duke was hung from a lamp post.
一个叫杰姬·拉维蒂的女人被从自己家中抓走
And a woman named Jackie Laverty was snatched from her own home.
四起谋杀 瑞恩
Four murders, Ryan.
我需要知道你跟这些没有关系
I need to know you had nothing to do with them.
是没有
I didn't.
我相信你 瑞恩
And I believe you, Ryan.
但你知道这些事 是吧
But you know about them, don't you?
我的委托人否认知道这些罪行
My client denies any knowledge of these offences.
那个下令杀这些人的人
The person who ordered those murders
你为他工作
is someone you work for, though,
是吧
isn't that right?
我不知道
I dunno.
别对我撒谎 瑞恩
Don't lie to me, Ryan.
否则我就没法帮你
I can't help you if you do.
你参与了对阿诺特警长的囚禁和折磨
'You were involved in holding and torturing DS Arnott.'
你跟一个男人通了电♥话♥ 他给你下了指令
You spoke to a man on the phone who was giving you the orders.
那人是谁
Who's that man?
我不知道
I dunno.
他叫什么
Well, does he have a name?
瑞恩已经回答问题了 弗莱明警员
Ryan's answered the question, DC Fleming.
瑞恩
Ryan.
我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name.
他是叫"汤米"吗
Does he use the name "Tommy"?
不知道
Dunno.
那是阿诺特警长听到的名字
That's the name DS Arnott heard.
我们就叫他汤米吧
Let's call him Tommy.
随便了
Whatever.
你为汤米做什么 瑞恩
What do you do for Tommy, Ryan?
什么都不做
Don't do nothing.
录音记录 我拿了一部手♥机♥给瑞恩看
For the tape, I'm showing Ryan a mobile phone,
证据编号♥G67389
evidence number G67389.
-这是你的手♥机♥吗 -不是
- Is that your phone? - No.
这部手♥机♥是在
Well, it was recovered from
你们囚禁阿诺特警长的地方找到的
the location where you were holding DS Arnott.
你是个小硬汉 瑞恩
You're a tough kid, Ryan.
至少你觉得你是
Or at least you think you are.
这些伤是哪来的
Where did you get those injuries?
如果你再这么下去 你会被送去的地方
If you carry on like this, the place you're going
都是些十六七的孩子 而且都身强体壮
has 16-year-olds, 17-year-olds, and they're built like brick sheds.
你觉得你能打过他们吗
How d'you think you'll fare against one of those lads?
他们会打掉你的牙 瑞恩
They knock your teeth out, Ryan.
这样你才能更好地吹♥箫♥
They do that so you give a better blow job.
说这种话没好处吧 弗莱明警员
I don't think that's very helpful, DC Fleming.
不是我的手♥机♥
It AIN'T my phone!
但你认得 是吧
But you recognise it, don't you?
无可奉告
No comment.
你为汤米做什么 瑞恩
What d'you do for Tommy, Ryan?
无可奉告
No comment.
四宗谋杀 瑞恩 这事很严重
Four murders, Ryan. This is serious.
我知道你是无辜的
I know you're innocent.
你只是帮忙手♥机♥的事 是吧
You were just helping out with the phones, weren't you?
就负责手♥机♥
Just did the phones.
-具体做什么 -替他们偷手♥机♥
- Did what exactly? - Nick phones for 'em.
他们所有人
For the lot of 'em.
他们用个一两天
They'd use 'em for a couple of days.
然后我就处理掉
Then I'd get rid of 'em.
好 所以你需要未注册手♥机♥ 就像这部
Right, so you needed unregistered phones, like this one.
就这个 手♥机♥
That's it. The phones.
我的委托人已经很帮忙了 可以到此为止吗
My client has been very helpful. Can we leave it there, please?
你见过汤米吗
Have you ever met Tommy?
没 他都只打电♥话♥
No, he does it all on the phones.
他要你做过什么跟我之前提到的那个女人
Did he ever ask you to do anything in relation to the woman
杰姬·拉维蒂有关的事吗
I mentioned earlier, Jackie Laverty?
什么事
Like what?
我们还在找她的尸体 瑞恩
Well, we're still looking for her body, Ryan.
尸体在哪
Where is it?
我不知道
I dunno.
你确定吗 瑞恩
Are you sure, Ryan?
嗯
Yeah.
我们可以保护你不被汤米伤害
We can protect you from Tommy.
-得了吧 -尸体在哪 瑞恩
- Yeah, right! - Where's the body, Ryan?!
-弗莱明警员 行了 -到此为止吧
- DC Fleming, please. - That's enough.
有个警♥察♥ 瑞恩
There's a police officer, Ryan.
高级督察盖茨
Detective Chief Inspector Gates.
你知道我在说谁吗
Do you know who I mean?
假设你知道吧
Well, let's assume you do.
汤米给过你关于高级督察盖茨的指示吗
Did Tommy ever give you instructions regarding DCI Gates?
瑞恩
Ryan!
我给他送手♥机♥ 是汤米跟他谈
I'd give him a phone. Tommy does all the talking.
我的委托人已经承认了运送...
'My client's already admitted to transport...'
他对盖茨说了什么
'What did he say to Gates?'
盖茨对他说了什么
What did Gates say to him?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
请你好好想想 瑞恩
Think carefully, please, Ryan.
汤米和高级督察盖茨
Did Tommy and DCI Gates
讨论过绑♥架♥阿诺特警长的事吗
ever 'discuss kidnapping DS Arnott?
我不知道
I dunno.
瑞恩已经回答你的问题了 弗莱明警员
'Ryan's answered your questions, DC Fleming.'
他累了 你累了吧 瑞恩
He's tired. Are you tired, Ryan?
瑞恩
Ryan?
拜托了
Please.
好好想想
Think carefully.
高级督察盖茨是否协助绑♥架♥了阿诺特警长
Did DCI Gates help kidnap DS Arnott?
没有 是他救了他
No, he was the one who RESCUED him!
谢谢你 瑞恩
Well, thank you, Ryan.
我们暂时到此为止吧
We'll leave it there for now.
希望有人照顾你
I hope you're being looked after.
如果你需要什么 就告诉我
If there's anything you need, just let me know.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
这是怎么回事 弗莱明
What the hell's going on here, Fleming?
负责成年人来了 但你在忙
We got a responsible adult but you were busy.
你不是战行20组的人了
You're off TO-20.
你从来都不是
You were never bloody on it.
好的 长官
Right you are, sir.
瑞恩 抱歉
Ryan, sorry,
我是巴克斯督察
'I'm Detective Inspector Buckells.'
可以给我个汉堡吗
'Can I have a Big Mac now?'
凯特 等等
Kate. Wait!
我就知道不对劲
I knew something was going on!
你本打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么 你现在"欠"他的了
What? And now you "owe" him?
盖茨耍了我们 我们所有人
Gates played us. All of us.
-他现在又故技重施了 -他救了我
- And he's at it again. - He saved my life!
是他害你陷入危险的
He put you in danger in the first place!
他被逼得走投无路了
He was backed into a corner.
对 是我们逼他的 为了破案
Yeah. That we put him in, to crack the case!
你离盖茨那么近 却还是不了解他
You're the one close to Gates and you don't even understand him.
知道吗 你要搞砸这次行动了
You know what, you're screwing up an operation
我可为之花了数月时间 史蒂夫
I've spent months on, Steve -
卧底 一举一动都心惊胆战
undercover, worrying about my every move,
为防被发现而撒谎 夜不能寐
bricking it in case I get caught, sleepless nights?
多谢了 伙计
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表