剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
好
'ok.'
堵上了 看来得十分钟了
Plod. Better make that ten.
我把出差提前到了今天
I brought my business trip forward to today.
-今晚的事抱歉了 -没事
- I'm sorry about tonight. - No...
今晚属于你
It's your night.
今年最光辉的夜晚
Only the most glamorous night of the year.
得了吧
Yeah. Hardly.
你要怎么弥补我
What are you going to do to make it up to me?
培根三明治怎么样
Fancy a bacon bap?
你接下来就要想把我
Next you'll be trying to get me
骗到你的老福特车后座上了
on the back seat of your old Ford Capri.
想当年啊
And those were the days, eh?
我真想念那辆车
God, I miss that car.
-如果我回来得不算太晚就给你打电♥话♥ -好
- I'll call you if I get back before it's too late. - OK.
或许
I think...
我们可以趁你出发前 赶回你那儿去
we could just dash back to yours before you have to go.
托尼
Tony...
-救命 -闭嘴
- Help! Help! - Shut up.
你没事吧 亲爱的
You OK, darling?
你没事吧 别动
You OK? Stay there!
-孩子没事吧 -嗯
- Is the baby OK? - Yeah.
警♥察♥马上就到
The police are coming.
已经到了
They're already here.
请你了
On the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
年度警官 高级督察
Officer of the year Detective Chief Inspector...
安托尼·盖茨
Anthony Gates.
托尼·盖茨是破案率最高的警♥察♥
Tony Gates returns the best crime figures in the Job.
没有人那么厉害
No-one's that good.
他有什么秘密 史蒂夫
What's his secret, Steve?
他接下来就要谋你的位子了 德里克
He'll be after your job next, Derek.
或您的 长官
Or yours, sir!
恐怕不会
I don't think so.
我觉得我已经到顶了 长官
I think I've reached my level, sir.
再往上爬
Any higher
我就真得读内政部的那些电邮了
and I'll actually have to read those Home Office e-mails, eh?
我失陪一下 长官
Would you excuse me, please? Sir.
杰姬
Jackie.
冷静
Calm down.
怎么了
What's going on?
托尼 谢天谢地
Tony, thank God.
对不起
I'm sorry,
抱歉我搅了你的好日子
I'm sorry I've ruined your night,
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry...
不不 我们得保持冷静清醒
No, no, we are going to be calm and clear-headed
那样我或许还能帮你
and then maybe I'll be able to help you.
我们谈妥协议后
As soon as we agreed the deal,
有人开了瓶香槟酒
someone cracked open a bottle of champagne.
好吧 你喝了多少
OK, how much did you have?
我们之后又去了酒吧
We went on to a wine bar...
天呐 杰姬
Christ, Jackie.
我真是蠢透了
I've been a bloody idiot.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Just tell me what happened?
我撞到了什么
I hit something.
是什么
What?
路上很黑 我不知道
The road was dark, I don't know,
我以为是路牌 或护柱什么的
I thought it was a sign or a bollard or something...
杰姬 你撞了什么
Jackie, what did you hit?
一只狗
A dog.
-一只狗 -对
- A...A dog? - Yeah.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
这里的人 他们事事都举报
People round here, they report everything.
如果有人看到了我的车呢 他们认得我的车
What if someone saw my car? I'm known.
你只是在反应过度
You're overreacting, that's all.
我喝了一整晚的酒
I was drinking all night...
酒吧员工 都看到我喝了多少
the bar staff, they saw what I was putting away.
你的车呢
Where's your car?
托尼
Tony.
我有一次酒驾定罪
I've already got a conviction for drink driving.
再有一次 我就要蹲监狱了
One more and I go to prison.
你的车呢
Where's your car?
我给你打电♥话♥ 可你没接
I called you. And you didn't answer...
杰姬
Jackie!
我报失了
I reported it stolen.
那是有防盗系统的八万块好车 杰姬
It's an 80-grand motor with an immobiliser, Jackie.
偷车得有钥匙 车钥匙呢
They'd need the keys. Where are the keys?
对不起 我慌了
I'm sorry, I... I panicked.
-车钥匙呢 -我慌了
- Where are the keys?! - I panicked.
我不知道
I don't know...
这里
Here.
好吧
Ok.
你要怎么办
What are you going to do?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-抱歉 不是有意吵醒你的 -没事
- Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. - That's OK.
晚会怎么样
How'd it go?
很棒
It was brilliant.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
巴特菲尔德先生
Mr Butterfield.
我是中♥央♥刑事调查部的凯特·弗莱明警员
I'm Detective Constable Kate Fleming, Central CID.
认识你很高兴
Pleased to meet you.
首先 我想说我很同情您的遭遇
First let me say how bad I feel for what's happened to you.
这样的经历一定很可怕
It must have been a very frightening experience.
你感觉还好吗
How are you feeling?
我只想有人做点什么
Well, I... I just want something done.
如果能亲耳听您讲述您的经历 先生
It'd really help us empathise with your experience, sir,
我们会更容易理解
if we heard it firsthand.
什么 我今天过来是以为你们...
What? Well, I came in today because I thought you'd...
你们已经有进展了
you'd made some progress.
抱歉 巴特菲尔德先生
I'm sorry, Mr Butterfield,
但除非我们掌握了切实的物证
but unless we have hard physical evidence
能与罪犯联♥系♥起来 我们很难...
that leads us to an offender, it's very difficult...
我今年已经被入室盗窃三次了
Well, I've been burgled three times this year already.
每次都换个新面孔 拿到我的案子
Every time, it's someone new, who's been given the file
想再"理解"我一次
and who wants to "empathise" all over again.
巴特菲尔德先生 等一下
Mr Butterfield, just wait.
您拿上我的电♥话♥吧 什么时候打给我都行
If you can just take my number, you can call me day or night.
看看我们这次能不能想办法抓到他们
Let's see what we can do to get them this time.
好 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
凯特·弗莱明警员来见您 长官
DC Kate Fleming to see you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
您要见我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
有起案子
There's a crime number,
高级督察盖茨在金斯盖特一间咖啡馆外逮捕两了人
DCI Gates' double-arrest outside a cafe in Kingsgate.
是的 逮捕手续是我办的 长官
Yeah, I processed the arrests, sir.
抢劫 持械袭击并有意抢劫
Robbery, assault with weapon with intent to rob,
持有违禁武器 拘捕 俩人都是
possession of prohibited weapon, resisting arrest, all times-two.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
两名罪犯 但只有一把刀
Two offenders, but only one knife.
明白我想说什么了吗 凯特
You see my point, Kate?
他们没都用刀 其中一位罪犯
They didn't both use a knife. There was an opportunity here
可能完全没碰过刀
with one of the offenders to miss out the knife altogether.
我的看法是 两人都涉案了 长官
Well, I took the view they were both involved, sir.
区总警司接到通知要减少持刀犯罪
Divisional commanders are on notice to reduce knife crime.
他们说山坡巷区已减少了5%
They say Hillside Lane have already achieved 5%.
您要我重新定罪吗 长官
Do you want me to re-crime it, sir?
我可不替个别案件求情
It's not my policy to intercede in individual offences.
刑事调查部的破案率太低了
Now, CID has an unacceptable detection rate.
你今早的案子就是个好例子
Your case this morning is a prime example.
多次入室盗窃
Multiple domestic burglaries?
我们只追查三分之二的报案
We pursue two out of three reported crimes.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表