剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
不能很快找到罪犯的案子就暂缓
We down-process anything that won't quickly lead to an offender.
您是要我搁置这件案子吗
Are you ordering me to put it on the back-burner?
你不是新人了 凯特
You're not the new girl any more, Kate.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
年度警官的称号♥头儿都嫌不够
Officer of the Year isn't good enough for the boss.
他还想当中量级冠军
He's after the middleweight title.
我听说他们可不止送了你顿早餐
I heard they gave you more than a free breakfast.
说话小心点 小子
Steady there, son.
谢谢 迪帕克 放这里吧
Ta, Deepak. Down here, mate.
谢了 哥们
Right, cheers, mate.
好 袭击伤人案 伤者酗酒
Right, ABH. Alcoholic IP...
完全记不得罪犯的任何情况
Can't remember a thing about the offender
-只知道他可能叫皮特 -妙啊
- except he might've been called Pete. - Brilliant.
没有其他目击者
No other witnesses.
弃
Twist.
劫车
Car-jacking.
监控拍到车牌 目击者可靠
CCTV showing registration plates, reliable witnesses.
那是严重盗车 预谋偷窃
That's aggravated vehicle-taking, going equipped to steal,
威胁道路使用者 刑事损害 恐吓
causing danger to other road users, criminal damage, affray
以及暴♥力♥恐吓
and putting people in fear of violence.
满堂红 头儿
Full house, boss.
-不错 -留
- Nice one. - Stick.
好的
Yeah.
到院已死 今早遛狗的人发现的
DOA found early this morning by dog-walker,
尸体在路边
side of the road.
肯定是肇事逃逸
Bound to be a hit-and-run.
-交给交通事故组吗 头儿 -嗯
- Turf it to Traffic, boss? - Yeah.
尸体是在哪被发现的
Where was the body found?
边缘公园
Edge Park.
富翁路的一条小路
Back road off Millionaires' Row.
弃
Twist it.
没了吗
Is that it?
嗯 暂时没了
Yeah, for now.
好
Ok.
前方半英里处的停车带有辆
There was a Range Rover abandoned in a lay-by
被弃的路虎揽胜
about half a mile down the road.
车主昨晚报失了
The owner reported it stolen last night.
从房♥子的情况来看
Signs at the property suggest
犯人是用棍子打破了窗 捞起了车钥匙
they put a rod through the window to fish up the keys.
目击者 监控 有吗
Witnesses? CCTV?
完全没有 长官 只有这位遛狗的女士
Not a dicky-bird, sir. Just this woman walking her dog.
死者呢
What about the DOA?
身上没有身份证件
No ID on his body.
您为什么这么感兴趣 长官
Any reason for the interest, sir?
我们接到线报
We just got a tip-off
这可能跟我们的一宗调查相关
that it might be connected to one of our investigations.
怎么了 什么事
What's wrong? What is it?
你撞死的不是狗 杰姬
You didn't kill a dog, Jackie.
你撞死人了
You killed a man.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你去警局 把你跟我说的原话说给他们
You just go to the police. You tell 'em exactly what you told me.
不 托尼 我不能
No, Tony, I can't...
你当然能 杰姬
Oh, yes, you bloody can. Jackie,
现在死人了 那可是大问题
a man is dead, and that is a big problem
但试图掩盖是更大的问题
but trying to cover it up is an even bigger one.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
-杰姬 你明白吗 -知道了
- Jackie, have you got it? - Yes, yes!
好 所以你尽可能少说谎
OK, so you tell the fewest lies possible.
你说你慌了 但现在你想自首
You say that you panicked but now you want to come clean.
听到了吗
You got it?
-杰姬 听到了吗 -好
- Jackie, have you got it? - Ok.
别打给我 别想掩盖
Don't call me, and don't bottle it.
我会确保我能盯着点这桩案子
I've put the case where I can keep an eye on it.
嗯 应该没问题
So, yeah, should be good...
等等
Hang on,
等我一下 好吗 史蒂夫
just give me a second, Steve, all right?
喂 嗯
Hello, yeah.
你好吗
You all right?
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我们是来见盖茨高级督察的
We're here to see DCI Gates...
凯特
Kate.
好吧 你是新来的吗
OK. Erm, have you been posted?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
那欢迎来到血腥战场
Well, welcome to the Alamo.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
他们说会修好这个的
They said they were getting this fixed.
抱歉了 史蒂夫
Sorry about that, Steve.
没事
No problem.
你是反腐12组的
Are you with AC-12?
对
Yeah.
-长官 -长官
- Sir. - Sir.
长官
Sir?
反腐12组来了
AC-12 are in the building.
黑斯廷斯和一个毛头小子警长
Hastings and some snot-nosed DS.
是有人投诉我的组员了吗
Has a complaint been made against one of my squad?
恐怕是针对你的 托尼
I'm afraid it's you personally, Tony.
知道为什么吗
Any idea why?
不 完全不知道 长官
No, none at all, sir.
他们会叫你去的
They'll call you in.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
要我叫人去端茶或咖啡来吗 长官
Can I get someone to bring you a tea or coffee, sir?
不用 谢谢 不必了
No, thank you, I'm fine.
高级督察盖茨
DCI Gates.
黑斯廷斯战役 发生于1066年的英国
我是黑斯廷斯警司 就像那场战役
Superintendent Hastings. Like the battle.
我知道你是谁 长官
I know who you are, sir.
这位是史蒂夫·阿诺特警长
And this is DS Steve Arnott.
-认识您很高兴 长官 -彼此彼此
- Pleased to meet you, sir. - Likewise.
我明白也尊重你们使命的重要性
I recognise and respect the importance of your mission
也非常乐意给予你们一切帮助
and I'm very happy to help you in any way I can.
那我就安心了 我可以喊你托尼吗
Well, now, that's very reassuring. Can I call you Tony?
您叫着舒服就行 长官
Whatever you feel most comfortable with, sir.
那或许我该喊你年度警官
Maybe I should call you Officer of the Year, eh?
我们开始吧
Shall we make a start?
那太好了
Yes, please.
反腐12组询问
AC-12 interview.
在场者 黑斯廷斯警司 阿诺特警长
Present - Superintendent Hastings, DS Arnott
高级督察盖茨
and DCI Gates.
高级督察盖茨
Detective Chief Inspector Gates,
我们接到指控称 你接受了馈赠
we have received an allegation that you received a gratuity
是金斯盖特圣安街
in respect of one free breakfast
向日葵咖啡馆的一顿免费早餐
from the Sunflower Cafe in St Anne's Place, in the Kingsgate.
虽然接受馈赠本身并非违规行为
Now, whilst receiving a gratuity is not in itself a breach,
但不上报此馈赠
failure to declare a said gratuity
是有违内政部指导所规定的
is a breach of the police officer's code of conduct
警员行为准则的
as laid down by the Home Office guidelines.
因此 我要给你下达一份黄色通告
And so therefore I am serving you with the yellow notice.
这就完了
And that's it?
是的 这就完了
Yes, that's it.
那样的话
In which case,
我不会给出书面或口头证词
I decline to make any written or oral statement
但我承认接收了黄色通告
but I acknowledge the receipt of the yellow notice
并通知调查警官
and I inform the investigating officer
我会在规定的十个工作日内做出回应
that I will respond within the regulation ten working days.
询问结束
Interview terminated.
这是抢劫犯提出的 是吧
This is coming from the muggers, isn't it?
那些恶棍 最会钻空子了
Those toe-rags know every trick in the book.
但过场总是得走的 托尼
Well, we have to go through the motions, Tony, you know.
不怪你 长官
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表