剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
and I need you to pick up my girls.
你为什么不跟我说
Why are you shutting me out?
因为我得自己解决这件事
Because I need to be able to handle this on my own.
没有你我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere without you.
我跟她上♥床♥了
I was fucking her.
好吗
Ok?
我跟杰姬上♥床♥了
I was fucking Jackie.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你还好啊
You all right?
你没事
You're OK.
他们给你的手做了手术
They operated on your hand.
-嗯 -他们保住了你的手指
- Yeah. - They saved your finger.
嗯 我再打给你
Yeah, I'll call you back. I'll call you back.
史蒂夫
Steve.
发现盖茨了吗
Any sign of Gates?
没有
No.
房♥子里没人了
The house is deserted.
巴克斯督察的团队追踪了他的手♥机♥
DI Buckells' team have put a trace on his phone but
但已经关机了
it's switched off.
好吧
Right.
等你好点了
We're gonna take a statement from you
我们再给你录口供
when you're feeling a little better, ye?
因为盖茨在事发前不久消失了
Since Gates went AWOL just before it happened,
我们猜测他跟此事有些关系
we're assuming he was involved in some capacity.
对于年度警官来说 好严重的一堆指控啊
Quite a set of charges, isn't it, for the Officer of the Year...
共谋 绑♥架♥ 严重身体伤害
conspiracy, kidnapping, GBH,
-谋杀未遂 -他未必与此有关 长官
- attempted murder. - I'm not sure he was involved, sir.
你是说我们还没有证据
We haven't got the evidence yet, you mean.
但我们会拿到证据的 凯特
But we will get it. Kate,
我们去做汇报吧
we should debrief.
凯特
Kate.
好吧 凯特 我们办公室见了
All right, Kate, I'll see you back at the office, yeah?
我很高兴你感觉好点了 史蒂夫
I'm glad you're feeling better, Steve.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
那怎么回事
What's that about?
我的身份暴露了
Well, now my cover's blown,
现在得考虑我还要不要继续查此案
it's a question of whether I'll stay on the case.
你想继续吗
Do you want to carry on?
我觉得你知道答案
I think you know the answer.
囚禁你的那些人跑了 但那个孩子被抓了
The men who were holding you got away, but the kid's in custody.
我们还不能询问他
We won't be able to interview him
得先给他找个负责成年人
until we've tracked down a responsible adult.
好
Ok.
我听说你砸了盖茨的办公室
I heard you trashed Gates' office.
是啊
Yeah.
有个冰箱
There was a freezer,
在他们关我的地方
in the place they held me.
感觉挺奇怪的
Struck me as odd.
我们在地上发现了血迹
We found traces of blood on the floor,
-在冰箱附近 -谢谢
- around the freezer. - Cheers.
有少许体液
There are traces of body fluids,
是尸体冻住之前渗漏出来的
seepage from before a body was frozen.
但渗漏物大概也查不出太多东西
I don't think the seepage products will tell us much.
但能说明他们是急匆匆地转移了尸体
Tells us they moved it in a hurry.
对 因为他们没清理干净
Yeah, because they didn't clean up.
你居然还没被调走 弗莱明警员
I'm surprised you've not been pulled out, DC Fleming.
我喊你弗莱明 但谁知道你叫什么
I say Fleming. Who knows?
她的尸体八成在别的什么地方的另一台冰箱里
The chances are her body's in another freezer somewhere else.
肯定是杰姬
It'll be Jackie all right.
他们会留着尸体 作为对付盖茨的证据
They'll preserve the body as evidence against Gates.
他没杀她
He didn't kill her.
是吗
No?
我觉得他杀不了人
I'm not sure he's capable.
我陪你去吧
I'll come with you.
不 不用
No. I'm all right.
凯特
Kate.
点点
Dot.
我就是来拿我的东西
I've just come to get my stuff.
不伤感情
No hard feelings.
她活该 不是吗
Deserved it, didn't she, eh?
她可不止是暴露[吹]了身份
Her cover isn't the only thing she blew, you know.
问托尼就知道了
Ask Tony.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
你究竟是哪个队来的
Which force are you really from?
你的目标是谁
Who was your target then, eh?
就盖茨吗
Just Gates?
我不能探讨案情
I can't discuss my brief.
但你肯定很生气吧
You must be pretty pissed off though,
没拿到你需要的证据
not getting the evidence you needed.
-我找到不少呢 -是吗
- I got plenty. - Yeah?
托尼·盖茨也没被抓起来啊 是吧
I don't see Tony Gates in custody. Do you?
我最后一次见到盖茨 他在跟默顿说话
The last time I saw Gates, he was talking with Morton.
如果还有人忠于他 就是他了
If anyone's still loyal, it's him.
怎么了
What?
我来对付默顿
Leave Morton to me.
又来了
Here we go again.
盖茨给你打过电♥话♥吗
Has Gates called you yet?
他知道他的手♥机♥肯定被追踪了
He knows there'll be a trace on his phone.
他会想办法的
He'll find a way.
等他打来 给我传个话
When he calls, give him a message.
巴洛格夫小区到苔石南区公园间有条地道
There's a subway between Borogrove Estate and Moss Heath Park.
告诉他我在那里等他
Tell him I'll be there,
一个人 午夜
alone, at midnight.
你肯定当我傻吧
You must think I'm thick as pig shit.
你不清楚我和盖茨之间的情况 但他清楚
You don't know the situation between me and Gates, but he does.
如果我说"去你的"呢
What if I say, "Screw you"?
你只会坑了你最好的朋友
The only person you'd be screwing is your best mate.
几乎我所有的警探都被调到这个行动上来了
Virtually all my detectives have been seconded to the operation.
您的反应很果决 长官
You've responded decisively, sir.
你们认识吗
You two know each other?
你来这儿干什么
What you doing here?
高级督察奥斯本要为我们的反恐行动
Chief Inspector Osborne is contributing his expertise
提供专家意见
to our counter terrorism operation.
你相信这事
You believe this?
希腊巷小组就在我们追查的那个小组
The Greek Lane cell appeared exactly the same time
消失后出现了
as ours dropped off the radar.
我们不能排除两者有直接联♥系♥
We can't exclude a direct connection.
我们失陪了 阿诺特警长
If you'll excuse us, DS Arnott.
抱歉了 菲利普
I'm sorry about that, Philip.
柯顿警长 他是代理副高级调查员
DS Cottan, our Acting Deputy SIO.
这是高级督察奥斯本
CI Osborne.
-柯顿 -认识你很高兴 长官
- Cottan. - Very pleased to meet you, sir.
早
Morning.
我是瑞恩·佩金顿的社工
I'm Ryan Pilkington's social worker.
稍等
Just a minute.
抱歉 弗莱明警员
Sorry. DC Fleming.
可以跟我来吗
Will you come with me, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
对瑞恩·佩金顿进行询问 权利已宣读
Interview under caution with Ryan Pilkington
询问者 弗莱明警员
by Detective Constable Fleming
-在场者 瑞恩的事务律师 -露易丝·波顿
- in the presence of Ryan's solicitor. - Louise Burton.
-社工 -简·哈格雷夫斯
- Social worker. - Jane Hargreaves.
社区联络官 社区青少年联络官
Community Liaison Officer, Community Juvenile Liaison Officer
和社区警方案卷负责警官 班纳吉警员
and Community Policing Case File Officer, PC Bannerjee.
我知道你家里的情况不好 瑞恩
I know things aren't great for you at home, Ryan.
我们不得不放弃你妈妈
We've had to give up on your mum.
她不肯来
She won't come in.
她宁可把这些交给负责你的工作人员
She'd rather leave all this to your case workers.
这让你有什么感受
How d'you feel about that?
我父母在我还小的时候就离婚了
My parents split up when I was a kid.
你会不顾一切地想离家
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表