剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Heading west towards Edge Park.
我是盖茨
This is Gates.
我一分钟就到
I'm a minute away.
我们多远
What are we?
-两分钟 该死 -怎么了
- Two. Shit. - What?
我不信任他 好吗 我就是不信任他
I don't trust him, OK? I don't bloody trust him!
汤米行进速度很快 在金斯盖特路上西行
Tommy's travelling very fast. Now going west on Kingsgate Road.
金斯盖特路 西行
Kingsgate Road, west.
收到
Received.
他进入下一个基站区域了
He's already jumped to the next cell.
开得飞快
He's going like the clappers.
天知道怎么会 但他肯定知道我们发现了
God knows how, but he must be on to us.
盖茨 混♥蛋♥
Gates. Bastard!
正在追踪汤米 9301...
Tracking Tommy, 9301...
他刚左转了 边缘公园路 南行
He's just taken a left, Edge Park Road, southbound.
别管他了 这是我们的行动
Drop him. This is our op.
那他就会跑掉的 汤米也是
Drop him and he's gone. So's Tommy.
左转 边缘公园路
Left turn. Edge Park Road.
收到
Received.
目标刚刚又往西转了
The target's just turned west again.
他在带我们兜圈子呢
He's leading us round the bloody houses!
我在边缘公园路上南行了
We're now southbound on Edge Park Road.
目标现在在西行
Target is now heading west.
注意前方右转路口
Look for a right turn ahead.
追踪盖茨 93016 宏蜂窝
Tracking Gates. 93016, macro cell...
他不动了 大概转向200码后
He's stationary. About 200 yards from the turn.
他下道了 大概转向200码后
'He's gone off road. 200 yards from the turn.'
他到地方了
He's reached wherever he's going.
要么就是弃了手♥机♥
Or he's dumped the phone.
-来这么晚 汤姆 -抱歉
- Cutting it fine, Tom! - Sorry.
-这就来 -快过来
- Just move it. - Come on.
能给我拿个推车把吗
Can you get me a trolley handle?
还有零食点心什么的
And a Kit-Kat? Or a Mars bar, or something?
嗯 你个不要脸的
Yeah, but... Yeah... You cheeky bugger!
盖茨 报告
Gates, report.
你在哪 怎么回事
Where are you, what's happening?
盖茨
'Gates!'
盖茨
Gates!
你上周输得那么惨
After the hammering you took last week,
还以为你不会来了
we thought you'd be a no-show.
我会把钱赢回来的
I'll win my money back.
好 谢谢
Oh, right, thank you.
多谢了
Good on you.
你有什么事 伙计
What's your problem, mate?
没事
It's all right,
不要紧的
we're fine.
我们去开球吧
Let's go out onto the tee.
干什么
What?
这是为我女儿的狗
That's for my kids' dog.
别过来
Back off! Now.
走开
Go.
走吧
Let's go.
前方右转
Right turn, coming up.
闪开
Move! Move!
看到目标 正在追车
Now visual, in pursuit.
你要带我去哪
'Look, where are you taking me?'
你知道
D'you want to know
我在警局里最长一次待过多久吗
the longest anyone's ever managed to hold me in a police station?
我不是要逮捕你
'I'm not arresting you.
我没杀杰姬·拉维蒂
I didn't kill Jackie Laverty.'
他们能在她身上发现的证据都只会是你的
The only evidence they'll find on her is from you,
你和你的一身腥
you and your dirty business,
再加上满是你指纹的刀
plus the knife with your prints all over it.
我跟她在一起时 她还活着
When I was with her, she was still alive.
我可不知道 我当时不在场
I wouldn't know. I wasn't there.
是 但你的手下在 不是吗
No but your boys were, weren't they?
他们让她受罪了吗 他们糟蹋她了吗
And did they make her suffer? Did they have their fun with her?
你真龌龊 我的手下都很专业的
You've got a dirty mind. My boys are professionals.
胡扯
Bullshit.
大概是有命令不让他们污染证据
Probably under orders not to tamper with the evidence.
那是什么命令
What orders would those be?
你利用她来控制我 不是吗
Listen, you used her to get to me, didn't you?
这说法很有趣
It's an interesting story, eh?
很不幸 我既不能承认也不能否认
'Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to either confirm or deny.'
天呐
Oh, Christ.
她是我女友 我是在意她的
Listen, she was my girlfriend and I cared about her.
我只想知道你把她怎么了
I just want to know what you did to her.
别折磨自己了
Spare yourself.
你的人生已经够惨了
Your life's miserable enough already.
你不是吧
Oh, you bloody didn't.
希腊巷 韦斯利·杜克都是你干的
'You did Greek Lane and you did Wesley Duke.
我的小组正在把一切拼凑起来
'My squad is starting to put it together right now.'
每一件证据
And every piece of evidence,
每一件都开始指向你
every piece is starting to point towards you.
什么证据
What evidence?
首先是我
'Well, there's me for a start.'
警♥察♥要是进去了 那就够糟了
A copper inside is bad and bad enough.
但你进去了 就是告密的警♥察♥
But you'll be a copper that grassed.
所以我不想进去
That's why I want to stay out.
我十分不想
I want that more than anything.
你说的是什么证据
What is this evidence you're talking about?
这我们待会儿再说
We're going to get to that.
首先 我想把我们之间的事说清楚
First, I want to make things straight between me and you.
好吧
Well,
那总得有点我的好处
there has to be something in it for me.
那孩子 瑞恩 他还小 能被说服
The kid. Ryan. He's young enough to turn.
没人会蠢到敢告我的密
No one's daft enough to grass on me.
反腐部没有线人就别想抓到我的证据
Anticorruption can't make a case against me without informants.
你是说你给我们的那个警长吗
What with that DS you gave us?
你说阿诺特吗
'You mean Arnott?
我搞定他了
'I've fixed him.
我用自己的方式搞定了他
I fixed him my way.'
我不能参与谋杀他 但其他都没事
I couldn't be a part of killing him, but all the rest is fine.
我还能对你有用的
Listen, I can still be of use to you.
-你做梦呢 -是吗
- You're dreaming. - Am I?
我把希腊巷包装成了别的东西
I dressed up Greek Lane as something else.
我还能把韦斯利·杜克的案子
And I'm gonna make Wesley Duke's murder
描绘成是底层毒贩之间的斗争
look like a tear-up between some low-level dealers.
所以如果杰姬的尸体不被找到
So if Jackie's body's never found,
那就没案子可立了
well, then there's no case to answer.
对于我们都是
'For either of us.'
他又耍了我们
He's played us again!
我要叫后援
I'm calling in back-up.
-趁还有机会抓住他们 -不 等等
- Let's get the pair of them while we can. - No. Wait.
-史蒂夫 -等等
- Steve! - Wait.
唯一的麻烦是手指
'The only problem is the fingers.'
-我不知道你在说什么 -别装了
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Drop the act.
截断手指是韦斯利·杜克和希腊巷之间
The amputated fingers are the only link between Wesley Duke
唯一的联♥系♥
and Greek Lane.
那很蠢 很无知
'It was clumsy and ignorant.
你说你的手下很专业
You said your boys are professionals.
所以是你出的馊主意咯
'That means it was your bloody stupid idea.
是他们太忘形了
'They got carried away.
蠢货
Bloody idiots.'
加油啊 盖茨 让他露出马脚
Come on, Gates, nail the bastard.
我把韦斯利·杜克的案子说成是模仿犯
So I make Wesley Duke's murder look like a copycat.
但因为没有鉴证证据 得有人认罪
But there's no forensics, so they are gonna need a confession.
是你的手下搞砸了
Your boys screwed up,
你找个人去认罪
make one of them cop for it.
你脖子上吊着三尸案
Triple murder hanging round your neck.
你得做决定了
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表