剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
前情提要
重任在肩 第一季 第五集
无法重置用户安·盖茨
奈吉
手♥机♥修复和解锁
追踪"汤米"
追踪"汤米"
追踪"盖茨"
追踪盖茨
追踪汤米
边缘公园高尔夫俱乐部
高级督察盖茨针对汤米的证据未被使用
希腊巷 韦斯利·杜克和杰姬·拉维蒂的凶杀案仍是悬案
托尼·盖茨的家人拿到了因公殉职抚恤金10.7万镑和终身养老金
爸爸
反腐部针对盖茨的立案"未能证明"并已经结案
尽管阿诺特警长给出的证词
没有警官因卡里姆·阿里被枪击身亡
之前 当时或之后的行为受到起诉
我是盖茨
This is Gates.
你要我做的 我办成了
What you wanted, it's happening.
你得把杰姬的尸体给我
Now you've got to give me Jackie's body.
那不就毁了我们的关系了吗
'What, and ruin our relationship?'
现在不单纯是你我的较量了
It isn't about me versus you any more.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我对我们反恐警员的勇气
I take pride in the courage and professionalism
和专业性充满骄傲
of my counterterrorism officers.
承认我们的错误 道歉
Admit our mistake, apologise
然后继续去找到真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and get on with the job of finding the actual terrorists.
指责自己人
Pointing the finger at your own?
希腊巷一直被作为
Greek Lane's been under investigation
双尸案现场调查
as the scene of a double homicide.
证据强烈显示这两人
The evidence points very strongly to these men
参与了恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
being involved in a terrorist operation.
是托尼 是他下的令
It was Tony, he was the one that gave the order.
年度警官
Officer of the year...
你们之间是有什么事吗
Was there something going on between you?
没有
No.
高级督察 安托尼·盖茨
Chief Inspector Anthony Gates.
两部一样的手♥机♥
Two identical phones.
别费劲编什么谎话了
Don't bother saying there's an innocent explanation.
我是反腐12组的 马上联♥系♥IT部
I'm AC-12, call IT now
叫他们解锁这台电脑
and get them to unlock this bloody computer!
掰开他的手
Open his hand out!
这玩意怎么回事
What's wrong with these things?
你知道我们生意什么事
What d'you know about our business?
快点 我需要知道这个
Come on, I need this information.
你都告诉谁了
Who have you told?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
撒谎
Liar.
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
把他手指竖起来
Get that finger in there.
这玩意不行
These don't work!
我又不是小孩
I ain't a bloody kid!
那我们干掉他 就像汤米说的
Then we do him, like Tommy says.
-警♥察♥ 快走 -走走
- The police, let's go! - Go, go!
快走
Go!
你想去哪 过来
Where you going? Come here.
你个黑警混♥蛋♥
You bent bastard!
你把我腿打断了
You bust me leg!
坐下
Get down.
闭上嘴
And shut up!
不
No...
求你
Please.
史蒂夫
Steve?
我没事
I'm fine.
你确定
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
你还是走吧
Look, you should go.
没事
It's OK,
我的身份暴露了
my cover's blown.
什么
What?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter,
我弄丢了盖茨
I lost Gates.
他不在这里
There's no sign of him here.
我跟你去医院 好吗
Look, I'll follow you to the hospital, all right?
-混♥蛋♥ -冷静点 瑞恩
- Bastard! - Please calm down, Ryan,
你只会伤着自己的
you only gonna hurt yourself.
用得着防暴水枪的时候又没有
Where's the water cannon when you need it?
谁抓的他
Who nicked him?
阿诺特警长说是他
DS Arnott said he did.
是谁逮捕了你 瑞恩
Who arrested you, Ryan?
弗莱明警员问你问题呢 瑞恩
DC Fleming asked you a question, Ryan.
没有律师我不会开口的
I ain't saying nothing without a solicitor!
茱尔丝
Jools?
茱尔丝 你在吗
Jools, are you here?
茱尔丝
Jools!
茱尔丝
Jools!
没事的 孩子
It's OK, boy.
没事
It's OK.
好孩子
Boy.
没事 萨米
It's OK, Sam,
没事 乖孩子
it's OK, big man.
托尼
Tony?
孩子们在学校吗
Are the girls at school?
-你怎么在这儿 -孩子们呢 茱尔丝
- What are you doing here? - The girls, Jools.
当然在学校了
Yeah, of course they are.
好 我需要你去收拾行李
OK, I need you to pack a couple of bags,
提早接她们放学 然后带她们去你妈妈家
pick them up early and then take them to your mum's.
怎么回事
What's going on?
如果有必要 我可以自己收拾
Listen, I'll pack the bags myself if I have to,
但我们真得走了
but we have to get going.
托尼 怎么回事
Tony, talk to me!
他们杀了萨米
They killed Sammy!
天呐
Oh, my God.
对 别去
Yeah. Don't.
这是个警告 他们要的是我
It's a warning. It's me they're after.
他们是什么人
Who are these people?
他们是什么人不重要
It doesn't matter who they are,
我只需要知道你和孩子们是安全的
I just need to know that you and the girls are safe,
我现在只在乎这个
that's all I care about right now.
不 没有你我哪都不去
No, I'm not going anywhere without you.
茱尔丝 你在你妈家会安全的
Jools, you'll be safe at your mum's.
这太荒唐了 你可是警♥察♥
This is ridiculous, you're the police!
-茱尔丝 -我要报♥警♥
- Jools... - I'm calling 999.
听着 我只能靠自己了
Listen! I am on my own.
不是的
No, you're not!
这摊麻烦
This mess,
是我的事 不是你 不是孩子们的
it's mine. It's not yours and it's not the girls'.
我只需要你照我说的做
I just need you to do what I say.
-我要打给奈吉尔 -别
- I'm calling Nigel. - Don't.
警局没有一个人不会支持你的
There's not a bloke at the station that won't stand by you.
茱尔丝 停下
Jools, stop it!
你为什么要这样
Why are you behaving like this?
这事跟杰姬有关
This is about Jackie, all right,
是跟她做生意的那些人
and the people that she was in business with.
你什么意思 是他们杀了萨米吗
What are you saying? That they killed Sammy?
对
Yeah.
那跟杰姬有什么关系
Well, what's it got to do with Jackie?
他们还杀了她
They killed her, too.
天呐
My God.
-什么时候 -几周前
- When? - A couple of weeks back.
你怎么没说
Why didn't you say anything?
因为我以为...
Because I thought I'd...
我是想解决好一切
I was trying to fix everything.
怎么解决
How?
-到底怎么回事 -那不重要了
- What's going on? - It doesn't matter, all right,
他们是罪犯
they're criminals.
我需要你去收拾行李
Now, I need you to pack those bags
然后去接我的女儿
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表