剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I wish it was that simple.
对不起
I'm sorry.
老天爷啊 你干什么
For Christ's sake, what are you playing at?!
搞什么
Bloody hell!
弗莱明
Fleming?
我是反腐12组的
I'm AC-12.
马上联♥系♥IT部 叫他们解锁这台电脑
Call IT now and get them to unlock this bloody computer.
快去
Now!
你查了我的生意
'You were poking your nose into my business.
我们这么办
'This is how it's going to work...
你告诉我的人你都知道什么
'you tell my lads what you know.
我会听着的
I'll be listening.'
-我不能 -大声点 蠢货
- I can't. - Speak up, you div.
-我不... -什么
- I don't... - What?
我是盖茨
This is Gates.
听着 我办成了
Look, it's happening.
你要我做的 我办成了
What you wanted, it's happening.
你得把杰姬的尸体给我
Now you've got to give me Jackie's body.
那不就毁了我们的关系了吗
'What, and ruin our relationship?'
给我...
Just give...
给我
Give it! Give it!
掰开他的手 掰开他的手指
Open his hand out! Get me that fucking finger!
谁知道我们生意的事 还有别的警♥察♥吗
Who knows about our business? More police?
电♥话♥
Phone.
谁知道我们生意的事
Who knows about our business?
谁
Who?
谁知道
Who knows?
这玩意怎么回事
What's wrong with these things?
混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
你个大混♥蛋♥ 你现在还想说什么
You big bastard, what you got to say now?
我要以严重身体伤害和非法监禁逮捕你
I'm arresting you for grievous bodily harm and false imprisonment.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表