剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Hey, result.
结案个屁
Result my arse.
得填六页的表把案件转成非罪案
It's a six-page form to convert it to a non-crime crime number.
马上回家去
Home, now!
他肯定拼命抵抗了
He must've made one hell of a racket.
你们听到什么了吗
Any of you lot see anything?
-没有 -得了吧
- No. - Piss off...
是啊 猜到了
Yeah, thought not.
我们知道是谁杀了他
Well, we know who killed him.
跟杀了那俩毒贩的是同一拨
The same outfit that killed the two dealers.
你们打给托尼了吗
Have you called Tony?
给他手♥机♥留言了
Left a message on his mobile.
-我打他家试试 -得了
- I'm gonna call him at home. - Easy.
我们可不想吵醒他太太
We don't want to go waking his missus now, do we?
-你开玩笑呢吧 -没有
- Are you kidding? - No, I'm not.
好了 把人群驱散吧
Right, let's just break these lot up.
他们私下里更可能透露点信息
They're more likely to talk on the QT.
琼西 帮帮忙 让他们都去睡觉
Jonesy, you give us a hand. Get this lot to bed.
各位都散了吧 今晚戏看够了
Come on, everyone, that's about enough for one night.
这是我们最好的娱乐了
This is the most entertainment we have.
别那样啊
Don't do that.
阿诺特
Arnott.
老天爷啊 史蒂夫 你在哪呢
Oh, for Christ's sake, Steve, where are you?
我觉得点点和默顿在为盖茨掩盖
I think Dot and Morton are covering for Gates.
他现在肯定在杰姬·拉维蒂家 快过去
He's got to be at Jackie Laverty's right now. Get over there.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I,
我不该这样
I can't do this.
你是名目击者
You're a witness.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这样最好 托尼
This is for the best, Tony.
我们还能继续见面
We get to keep seeing each other.
或许你还是别再喝了
Maybe you shouldn't have any more.
就快要早上了
It'll be morning soon.
我们回楼上去吧
Let's go back upstairs.
你听到安全门响了吗
Did you hear the security gate?
你去应门
You should see who it is.
拖住来人
Keep them busy.
我从后门出去
I'm going to head out the back.
不不
Oh no, no,
托尼
Tony,
托尼
Tony!
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police...
不 不要
No, no, please.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表