剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
先等一段时间
Now, we let some time pass,
看这个良效能持续多久
see how long the positive effects last,
然后再做一次 做得更好
then do it again, better.
他们相处的时间越愉快
The more satisfying the event,
就能持续地更久 然后
the more time can pass between them, and then...
也许他能搬出去
maybe he can move out.
去念大学
Go to college.
拥有自己的生活
Have a life.
等他瘾复发时再回来
Return home whenever he needs his fix.
你好 斯宾塞
Heya, Spence.
玛丽莎
Marissa.
你在慢跑
You're jogging.
是啊 我讨厌慢跑
Yeah, I hate it.
那你为什么跑
Then why do you do it?
因为在这无事可做
'Cause there's nothing else to do out here
所以我想保持下♥体♥型
so I figured I might as well get in shape.
你怎么能受得了
How do you stand it?
受得了什么
Stand what?
这种安静
The quiet.
我喜欢安静
I like it.
能让我思考
Lets me think.
我思考得太多
I think too much.
我总是沉浸在自己的想法里
I'm always in my head and...
过度分♥析♥
overanalyzing and...
我的心理医生以前常这么说
That's what my therapist used to say.
你去看心理医生吗
You see a therapist?
是啊 现在人人都去
Yeah, doesn't everybody?
那你 那你都说些什么
What do you-- what do you talk about?
就是 你为什么去看心理医生
Like, what do you-- what do you see her for?
我以前有饮食紊乱症
I had an eating disorder.
无法接受自己的身体什么的
Poor body image, stuff like that.
我以前觉得自己
I used to think that I was, like,
活得很糟糕而且很古怪
like, really messed up and weird,
但我去了学校
but then I went to school
发现所有人都有严重的毒瘾
and everybody there has, like, a crazy drug problem,
我就觉得自己其实还挺正常
so I was like, "I'm actually-- I'm okay."
然后我就不去了
And I just stopped going.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你也有饮食紊乱症
You had an eating disorder too?
不是 我不再去见心理医生了
No, I--I stopped going to therapy.
你受了什么创伤
What's your damage?
斯宾塞 抱歉 你无需
Spence, I'm sorry, you don't--
不 对不起 我不是故意
No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--
不不 是我的错
No, no, no, no, it's my fault.
我不该打探
I shouldn't have pried.
其实 我想问你些事情
I actually-- um, I wanted to ask you something.
我正四处找事做 因为太无聊
I was looking for things to do because, you know, bored,
城里的画廊有一场新的展览
and, uh, the gallery in town has a new exhibit coming, and...
我想既然你是位出色的艺术家
I thought that since you're such an amazing artist,
也许你想去看看
that maybe you would wanna go.
你懂的
You know,
和我一起
with me.
考虑下吧
Think about it.
告诉我你的决定
Let me know how you feel.
拜拜
Okay, bye.
这些真的很酷 哥们
These are really cool, dude.
你画的吗
Did you do these?
是的 是我画的
Yeah, those are mine.
我喜欢艺术
I love art.
看
See?
乌洛波洛斯
Ouroboros.
什么
What?
这是它的名字
That's what it's called.
真的吗
Really?
酷
Cool.
不 我不会跳舞
No, I-- I don't dance.
你当然会
Oh, sure you do.
你不经常带女孩来这 是吧
You don't bring a lot of girls up here, do you?
你是第一个
You're the first.
我觉得自己从没成为过谁的第一个
I don't think I've been anyone's first anything before.
放松 小子
Easy, tiger.
别太激动了
Don't wanna get too worked up.
不
No!
操
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
放开我
Let go of me!
我们这次要耐心点 好吗
We're going to be patient again, right?
好的
Right.
好的
Right.
我想让她对你来说更真实
I want her to be real for you,
更像是真的人
to feel like the real thing
延迟你
so you can go longer
冲动爆发的时间
before feeling these urges.
我知道
I know.
-是吗 -我知道 妈妈
- Do you? - I know, Mom.
我明白 我知道我们在做什么
I get it, I understand what we're doing here.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
你今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
如果你感到晕头转向 这是正常的
It's okay if you're feeling disoriented.
你经历了许多事
You've been through a lot.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你出了一场意外
You had an accident,
但我把你修好了
but I patched you up,
你现在应该和新的一样了
and you should be as good as new.
我叫维多利亚
My name is Victoria.
我是基因学家 但我也是结构工程师
I'm a geneticist, but I'm also an MD.
我叫什么
What's my name?
艾什莉
Ashley.
艾什莉
Ashley.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我给你做了点汤
I made you some soup.
我什么时候能回家
When can I go home?
你记得你的家在哪里吗
Do you remember where your home is?
别担心
Don't worry,
你的记忆会恢复的
your memories will come back,
只要一恢复
and just as soon as they do,
你就可以回家了 好吗
you can go home, okay?
好的
Okay.
吃得应该差不多了
Well, that's probably enough for now, hmm?
你先休息一下
Why don't you get some more rest,
我们等会儿再聊
and we can talk more later.
好吧
Okay.
维多利亚
Victoria.
怎么了
Yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 艾什莉
You're very welcome, Ashley.
给你
Here.
你给我买♥♥了条狗吗
You got me a dog?
谢谢 妈妈 我爱你
Thanks, Mom, I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
Oh, I love you too, sweetie.
这是谁
Who is that?
这是我儿子 斯宾塞
That's my son, Spencer.
他当时七岁
He was seven years old there.
他现在已经长大了
He's grown up now.
他在和他的第一条狗 马克斯玩
Here, he's playing with our first dog, Max.
你有狗吗
You have a dog?
在哪里
Where is he?
它在这里
He's right here.
马克斯
马克斯死了
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表