剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
-什么事 -我昨晚接到电♥话♥
- What's that? - I got a call last night
是一名叫班克斯的警官
from an Officer Banks, I believe?
她说这个地址有人报♥警♥
She said they were called to this address.
她想确认我是不是金伯利的医生
She wanted to confirm that I was Kimberly's doctor.
有什么事要告诉我吗
Is there anything I should know?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
没有
No.
好吧
All right.
-周末愉快 -谢谢
- Oh, um, have a good weekend. - Thank you.
需要帮助
报♥警♥
好
Okay.
你麻烦大了
You are in so much trouble!
你那么想知道
You wanted to know.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
我要处理掉她 金
I'm gonna have to get rid of her, Kim.
我不喜欢这样干活
I don't like to work like this.
我喜欢小心 精确 不留痕迹
I like to be careful, precise, no traces.
这些女孩需要被惩罚
These girls need to be punished.
我不能让她们影响到你
I can't let them influence you.
我不能让你暴露在她们的影响下
I can't risk you being exposed to what they are.
我是在保护你 金
I protect you, Kim.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
这就是我在这世上的目的 为了保护你的安全
That's my purpose on earth, to make it safer for you.
等你从你的茧里出来
For when you come out of your cocoon.
从蛹中出来时
Upon emerging from its chrysalis,
蝴蝶处于其生命周期中最脆弱的阶段
the butterfly is at its most vulnerable state in its life cycle.
在那之前 它飞不了
Until that's done, it can't fly.
它只会成为鸟和其他捕食者的猎物
And then it's easy prey for birds and other predators.
你的妈妈从来不理解
Your mother never understood that.
不过 她也从来没帮助过我们
But then again, she never helped us
完成你的五年级科学项目 是吗
with your fifth-grade science fair project, either, did she?
第二名 多么自豪
Second place. So proud.
但是当她发现...
But then when she found out...
这简直就像把破碎的玻璃杯拼回起来
yeah, it was like trying to put broken glass back together.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
她只会告诉警♥察♥
She was just gonna tell the cops,
然后他们就会永远地带走你
and then they'd take you away from me forever.
我只是爱你而已
I never did anything but love you.
我已经尽可能做到更好了
I did the best I could under the circumstances.
你不想说些什么什么吗
Do you not have anything to add?
你不想负点责任吗
You don't want to take a little personal responsibility for this?
是你干的 这都是你的错 金伯利
You did this. This is your fault, Kimberly.
如果你能乖乖听话
Dr. Saunders would still be alive
桑德斯医生现在还能活着
if you just did as you were told.
但你就是做不到 你没法遵守
But you couldn't do it. You couldn't toe the line.
现在变成这样
And now this is where we are.
如果你总是像个孩子一样 你只会被当孩子
If you act like a child, you'll be treated like one.
我不是坏人 根本不是
I'm not a bad man. Not at all.
总有一天 你会走出那扇门
One day, you're gonna walk out that door,
你会明白 我为你让这个世界更加安全
and you'll get that I made the world a safer place for you.
这些女孩
These girls...
这些女人 都想要你...
these women, they all want you to...
要你和她们一样
Well, just want you to be like them.
就算你没见过她们
Even if you haven't met them,
她们的影响 她们的能量 都在外面
their influence, their energy, it's out there.
我绝对不会允许
And I would never allow that.
永远
Ever.
你是我的小女儿
You're my girl.
我拥有过最好的东西
The best thing I ever did.
我永远会为你
I always did everything for...
做一切
for you.
为我们
F-For us.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
你刚刚
Hey... you just...
金
Kim...
异丙酚
Propofol.
太好了
Oh, yes. Okay.
操 拜托
Fuck, come on.
好了
Okay.
快接 快接
Pick up, pick up.
电♥话♥响了
Cell phone ringing.
是提姆·奥贝利吗
Is that Tim O'Day calling?
天呐 万一真的是呢
Oh, my God, what if it is?
我是班克斯 你好
Banks. Hello?
你好 我是金伯利·图姆斯
Yeah. Hi, it's Kimberly Tooms.
你记得吗 你说要是
Remember, you said to call--
要是发生了什么事 就给你打电♥话♥
to call you if something bad happened?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
是我爸爸 你得赶紧过来
It's my Dad. You have to come now, okay?
你们得把他抓起来
You have to take him away.
-他伤害你了吗 -他杀了她
- Has he hurt you? - He killed her.
索菲·泰勒 电视上失踪的那个女孩
Sophie Taylor? You know, the missing girl from the TV?
我觉得他还杀了其他人
I think he's killed other girls.
他在我面前杀死了我的治疗师
I mean, he killed my therapist right in front of me.
我没听错吧
Am I hearing you right?
你说你♥爸♥爸在你面前杀了人
You're telling me your dad killed somebody in front of you?
-是的 -你♥爸♥爸现在在哪里 金伯利
- Yes. - Okay, where's your dad now, Kimberly?
他 他在地板上晕倒了
Um, he's... he's passed out on the floor.
我给他下药了
I drugged him.
但是我不知道能持续多久
But I don't know how much longer it's going to last.
我需要你现在马上离开那幢房♥子
Okay, I just need you to get out of the house immediately, okay?
我不知道我行不行
I don't know if I can, okay?
他把所有东西都藏了起来 我被锁在这里了
He boarded everything up. I'm locked in.
不要挂 好吗
Stay on the line, okay?
-怎么回事 -那晚的报♥警♥电♥话♥
- What is it? - That domestic from the other night.
金伯利·图姆斯
Kimberly Tooms?
她说是她父亲杀死了索菲·泰勒
She said her father's the one that killed Sophie Taylor.
操
Fuck!
-金 你还在吗 -嗯
- Kim, you still with me? -Yes.
金伯利 我需要你赶紧离开房♥子
Kimberly, I need you to get out of the house
跑的越远越好 行吗
and get as far away as you possibly can, okay?
我们的警♥察♥在路上了 你听到了吗
We've go units on the way, okay? Can you hear me?
我昨晚撒谎了
Yeah, look, I lied yesterday.
的确有事
Something's wrong.
该死
Oh, shit.
金
Kim?
他
He's--
金伯利
Kimberly--
你下的药不足以麻倒我这体型
You didn't use enough for someone my size.
但是白玫瑰茶很棒
But the White Rose tea was very soothing.
该死 我真的爱你 我要怎么证明
God damn it, I fucking love you! How do I prove that?!
去死吧
Go to hell!
你哪里都别想去
You're not goin' anywhere!
这是我的家
This is our home!
我报♥警♥了
I called the police!
我什么都告诉他们了
I told them everything.
他们马上来了 这次他们会把你抓起来
They're gonna come, and they're gonna lock you up this time.
不要再躲了 爸爸
There's no more hiding, Dad.
我...
I--
看看你对我们家庭都做了什么
Ohh, Look what you did to our family!
看看你都做了什么
Look what you did to it!
多么愚蠢
So stupid!
愚蠢
Stupid!
我们可以解决的
We can fix this.
我们可以解决的
We can fix this.
不
Oh, no.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 不
Dad, no.
天啊
Aah! Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表