剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
所以我要去见杰克
That's why I'm gonna go meet Jack.
小组讨论的时候帮我打掩护 好吗
So, cover for me in Small Group, yeah?
告诉他们我肚子疼
Tell them I have cramps.
还是告诉他们我疯了
Tell them I was possessed.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
你不该来这里
You should not be here.
你要去哪里
Where are you goin'?
我们要去小组讨论
We have these... Small Group things
一起讨论什么之类的
where we just talk about stuff.
听起来不错
Sounds like a lot.
确实
It is.
我有个想法
I have a proposal.
走吧
Come on.
你的童贞舞会怎么样了
So how's it going with your...virginity ball?
是贞洁舞会
Purity ball!
差不多
Same thing.
我一直在想我妈
I keep thinking about my mom,
她会怎么看待这件事
like what she would think about the whole thing.
我知道她不会喜欢牧师的那番话
I know she wouldn't love the way the pastor talks.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
只有爸爸们来感觉很奇怪
And it's weird that only the dads come.
乔的妈妈非常想来
Jo's mom really wanted to come.
乔说她每年都大发雷霆
Jo says she throws a fit every year.
你妈妈怎么样
What about your mom?
她几个月前去世了
She died a couple months ago.
所以他们替我找到了凯尔
That's why they found Kyle for me.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
我之前都不知道他
I didn't know him before.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot. I, uh,
我给你带了点东西
I got you something.
你之前说你做噩梦
You, uh, you said you were having nightmares.
谢谢你
Thank you.
赛斯牧师说许多女孩
You know, Pastor Seth says a lot of girls
和她们的父亲都没有良好的关系
don't have good relationships with their fathers.
她们开始在错误的地方寻找验证
They start looking for validation in the wrong places,
最后总会惹上麻烦
end up in trouble.
你打算现在从我身上寻求验证吗
Are you looking for validation right now from me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会惹上麻烦吗
Am I gonna end up in trouble?
或许吧
Maybe.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
我要去游泳
I'm going swimming.
别用那处♥女♥眼看我
Don't look at me with those virgin eyes.
来呀
Come on!
我来了 我来了 我来了
I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.
我喜欢你 谢伊
I like you, Shay.
崛起
Rise.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有人在那
Someone's there.
没人呀
Nobody's there.
谢伊
Hey, Shay!
你怕什么
What are you afraid of?
对不起 我该
Sorry, I should, um,
我该走了
I should go.
盖布
Gabe!
怎么了
What?
没事的 你看
It's okay, see?
我身上有吗
Are there any on me though?
没有
No.
你很完美
You're perfect.
今晚来见我
Come see me tonight?
也许吧
Maybe.
你来了 我没想到你会来
You came. I didn't think you were gonna come.
我也是
Me neither.
我好紧张
I'm so nervous.
我想吻你
Look, I want to kiss you.
-你看起来像天使 -谢谢
- You look like an angel. - Thank you.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
去游泳了
I went for a swim.
你错过了小组讨论
You missed Small Group.
让我很难堪
It makes me look bad.
也许你比我想的更像你的姐姐
Maybe you are more like your sister than I thought.
这不公平
That is not fair.
你得再努力点 谢伊
You need to try harder, Shay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
洗洗干净
Get yourself cleaned up.
一小时后去大厅见我
Meet me at the lodge in an hour.
打扮得漂亮点
Try and look nice, please.
崛起 归来
Rise. Return.
莉莉丝
莉莉丝
谎言
罪与女性性♥欲♥
召唤
归来和审判
当星星排成直线 莉莉丝会归来大地
她需要一副尝过禁果的肉体
我有东西给你
I got you something.
我希望这个贞洁戒指能提醒你
I want this purity ring to remind you
我会一直在这指引你的路
that I'll always be here to show you the way.
但如果你不珍惜自己
But I'm not gonna give it to you
我不会给你
if you're not gonna value yourself.
我不确定你今天下午去干什么了
I'm not sure what you were up to this afternoon,
但我觉得我花费了这么多时间
but I don't think it's fair that I'm putting my time into this
但你却自己去玩了是很不公平的
and you're off doing your own thing.
你觉得公平吗
Does that seem fair to you?
如果你妈有个坚强的父亲
If your mom had a strong father figure,
如果她也许过这样的诺言
if she had taken a pledge like this,
如果她尊重自己
if she had respected herself,
一切都会不同 对吧
things would've been different, right?
我能给你戴上
Can I put this on you
告诉别人你很特别吗
as a sign to others that you're special?
坚定
Committed.
我能
I can, um...
你没替我打掩护
So you didn't cover for me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我本该是这里的害群之马
You know, I'm supposed to be the black sheep around here.
爸爸习惯了我搞砸一切
You know, Dad is used to me fucking up,
但你也没去 他真的很惊讶
but really threw him when you didn't show up either.
超有趣
Super entertaining.
但真正令人意外的是小莱西
But the biggest upset was little Lacey over here.
你没来时塞斯牧师差点疯掉
Pastor Seth almost lost his mind when you didn't show.
我说了 我肚子疼
I told you, I had cramps.
这是我的台词
Nuh-uh, that's my line.
我们以为他也许把你关进魔盒了
We thought maybe he put you in The Box.
没有什么魔盒 乔
There is no Box, Jo.
什么是魔盒
What is The Box?
塞斯牧师的秘密房♥间 用来惩罚
Pastor Seth's secret room...for punishment.
用来祈祷 但这只是个传说
For prayer, but it's just a myth.
我得去帮忙布置了
I gotta go help set up.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那么
So...
杰克怎么样
how's Jack?
他很好
He's good.
他想要
He wants to, um,
你们懂 但我们还没做
you know, but we-- we haven't yet.
你知道我们来这是为了承诺贞洁 对吧
You know we are literally here to pledge purity, right?
你想吗 和他做
Do you want to, with him?
同龄的男孩想做♥爱♥
Boys our age want to bone,
我们的爸爸想让我们保持童身
and our dads want us to stay virgins.
我怎么想真的重要吗
So, does it really matter what I want?
当然
Yeah.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表