剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
哪里
Where? Where?
就在那个角落里撒 我在这边
Go over there in the corner, i'll go over here,
转过去
turn my back,
你拿我大衣撒好了
and you can just go on my coat.
什么
What?
这大衣挺旧了 我不在乎的 真的
What, it's an old coat, I don't care. Honestly.
我回头再洗干净 或烧了
I'll get it cleaned or incinerated.
我不会在你大衣上撒尿的
I'm not gonna pee on your coat.
好吧
Okay.
那...
Well then...
用你的空保温杯吧
why don't you go in your empty thermos?
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
捂上你的耳朵
Cover your ears.
你尿了吗
You going?
现在我尿不出了
Great, I can't now.
-什么 -现在我尿不出了
- What? - I can't now.
想想尼亚加拉大瀑布
Just think about Niagara Falls
或是别人撒尿
or someone else peeing.
什么都听不到
Can't hear anything.
完事了
Well, that just happened.
嗯
Yup.
是啊
Yup, it did.
好丢人
That was embarrassing.
不
No, no.
记住 我们是一个阵线的
Remember, we're all in this together.
这里所有人
Everyone in here.
这下妥了
Well, it's official.
我错过了航♥班♥
I've missed my flight.
还有下个情人节嘛
Well, there's always next Valentine's Day.
盖 我真的感激你的努力
You know, Guy, I really appreciate your efforts.
虽然你的笑话都很冷
Even though your jokes are really bad.
那你得怪我老爸
Well, you can blame my dad for that.
我就是想
I guess I'm just trying to...
避免我们都疯掉
keep us from going completely insane.
我觉得你已经来不及了
I think you're too late on that one.
这样就行了
That'll do it.
我不撒谎...
I'm not gonna lie...
我起初还不确定
I wasn't sure at first.
给
Here.
但你是个好
But... you are a very good
困在电梯里的伙伴
stuck-in-the-elevator buddy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还有别的伙伴吗
Do you have any other buddies?
你结婚了吗
Like are you married?
男友 女友
Boyfriend? Girlfriend?
有人会来救我们吗
Anyone who'd come and save us?
没有 全都没有
No, actually, none of the above.
我跟我的工作有种
I am in a kind of all-encompassing
无所不包的扭曲关系
dysfunctional relationship with my job
这对我们不是好消息 因为都没人知道
which is not good news for us because nobody knows
我今晚加班了
that I even worked late tonight
或是我有任何理由还在楼里
or that I would still be here for any reason at all.
这么说
And saying that--
这么大声说出来
saying that out loud is...
真的好让人郁闷 好可悲
kind of very, very depressing and pathetic.
你呢
You?
一样
Same.
那...
Well...
你非要赶的那趟
what about this, like, super important flight
超重要的航♥班♥呢 肯定有...
that you had to catch? I mean, there must have been--
我有
What, that I had someone
在等着我的人吗
just waiting for me?
发现我不见了的人
Someone who would know I'd be missing?
没有
No.
其实是一时兴起
It's kind of a spur of the moment thing.
说来话长
It's complicated, it's a long story.
如果你想谈谈这个
Well, if you wanna talk about it,
或任何事的话
or anything at all for that matter,
我反正哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
没什么好谈的
There's really nothing to talk about.
挺蠢的
I mean, it's stupid.
我就是想去给一个人惊喜
I was just gonna go surprise someone.
一个
Someone who...
都不知道我要来的人
didn't even know I was coming.
或许都不希望我去
Probably didn't even want me to come.
我们真登对 是吧
Quite the pair we are, huh?
等等 我以为...
Wait, I thought...
你要打开你的酒
You're gonna open your bottle of wine?
我觉得是时候了
Well... I figured it's about that time.
你确定吗
You sure?
反正都开了
Well, it's already done now.
我恐怕本来也只会再转送出去
I was probably just gonna re-gift this anyway, so.
再说 我们不要再自怨自艾了
Besides, we're done feeling sorry for ourselves.
那好
All right.
女士优先
Ladies first.
不赖
It's not bad.
虽然不好 但也不赖
I mean, it's not good but it's not bad.
我说了 还算有档次的客户
Hm, like I said, fairly classy client.
我们在庆祝什么
So what are we celebrating?
没死如何
How about not being dead yet?
这我愿喝
I'll drink to that.
不许看
No peeking.
怎么回事
What is that?
有人吗
Hello?
喂
Hello!
希望不是坏现象
I hope that wasn't a bad thing.
几点了
What time is it?
你真想知道吗
You really wanna know?
不想 但说吧
No, but yes.
几点了
Just what time is it?
周六凌晨1点
It's 1:00 a.m. Saturday.
周末开始了
The weekend's begun.
我们派对吧
Let's party!
我们会出去的 别担心
Hey, we're gonna get out of here, don't worry.
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
我知道
I know.
-好吧 -好
- So. - So.
可以告诉你件事吗
Can I tell you something?
嗯
Yeah.
我有事没跟你说实话
I wasn't completely honest with you about something
我有点不安
and it's been bugging me
所以我想跟你说实话
so I really wanna be straight with you.
好
Okay.
我之前暗示说我之前没在楼里
When I implied earlier that I'd never seen you before
见过你
around the building,
这其实不完全准确
um, that wasn't completely true.
因为我们当时...现在的
Given the circumstances that we were in--
情况
that we are in--
我就是不想
I just didn't wanna say anything
让你对这种情况 或对我
that might have made you feel even more uncomfortable
感到
than, you know, you already were
更加不安
with the situation or with me.
当时 我觉得如果我说
At the time, I thought that if I told you
我记得在楼里见过你
that I did recognize you from the building,
我怕你以为我是个
I didn't want you to think I was some kind of, like,
跟踪狂什么的
stalker or something.
好吧 你是说你见过我
Okay, so when you say you've seen me...
嗯
Yeah?
到什么程度
To what extent do you mean?
我在走廊里见过你几次
I just--I've seen you a couple times in the halls
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表