剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
艾迪交了个新女友
and Eddie's got a hot new girlfriend,
自然他迫不及待答应了
so, naturally, he jumped at the chance,
所以詹 周二之前没人会来
so, no, Jen, no one is coming until Tuesday.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你也跟我困在这了
You're stuck in here with me too.
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你让我们俩都陷入了困境 不是吗
You really fucked it up for both of us, didn't you?
所以我该想想该怎么办
So I've gotta figure out what to do with you.
因为我告诉你
Because I'll tell you right now,
我宁愿杀了你 也不愿回去坐牢
I'd rather kill you than go back to prison.
你个怪物
Fucking monster.
-你个怪物 -不
- You're a fucking monster. - No.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
你看 我没逼迫你做任何事
See, I never forced you to do anything.
没逼你做你不想做的事
Anything you didn't want to do.
我只是营造了这个氛围
All I did was encourage the situation.
营造了这个氛围
Encourage the situation?
你♥他♥妈♥绑♥架♥了我
You fucking kidnapped me!
不 我没有绑♥架♥你
No! I did not kidnap you!
你之前喜欢我的
You liked me!
我们有感觉了 你个婊♥子♥
We connected, you bitch!
但之后你搞砸了
But then, you fucked it up!
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
感觉好多了
I feel better.
我们拆礼物吧
Let's open some gifts.
介意我猜猜这是什么吗
Mind if I take a stab at what this is?
我们看看 这是同意了吗
Let's see, was that a yes?
什么
What?
我觉得不是乐高
Well, I'm not going with Legos.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们看看
Let's see.
"给戴瑞克 爱你的J"
"To Derek, love, J."
简短温馨
Nice and simple.
拆开看看
Mm, let's see.
詹妮
Jenny!
你不该破费的
You shouldn't have.
是大号♥ 大号♥
Is this a large-- it's a large!
不会吧
No fucking way.
我有个想法也许...
I got an inkling that maybe...
你知道吗
you know what?
让我试试
Let me see.
看上去怎么样
How's it look?
谁能知道
Who knew
我和戴瑞克的尺码一样呢
that me and Derek were the same build?
看来你现在知道了
Well... I guess you know now, right?
好了 轮到你了
All right, your turn.
快点
Come on, please.
把盒子给我打开
Open the fucking box.
好吧
All right.
那我就来帮你一下
I'm just gonna help you a little bit,
剩下的可得你自己来
you gotta do the rest yourself.
把礼物打开 詹
Open the fucking present, Jen,
打开
Open it!
今天可是爱的日子
It's the day of fuckin' love.
快点
Come on, go ahead.
里面有什么
What is inside?
细支雪茄
Stogies!
这是什么
What's this?
我一直都很想试试这种
I've always wanted to try one of these guys.
还有一个很棒的打火机
And a really cool lighter.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
别一副我会伤害你的样子
Stop acting like I would fucking hurt you!
男人和雪茄到底是怎么回事
What is it about cigars and guys?
我们就是这么爱雪茄 它们不是...
We just fuckin' love them, aren't they--
它们就像
they're just like,
它们好像就有一种魅力
there's like a fascination with them, you know?
它们如此充满生殖器幻想
They're just like so phallic.
就像...
It's like...
就像你在吸一根冒烟的大屌♥ 对吧
It's like you're sucking on a big, smoking dick, right?
你有什么淫秽的性♥爱♥故事吗
You have any, um, raunchy sex stories?
和雪茄有关的 你肯定有吧
With cigars? I bet you do, right?
没有
No!
来放进你嘴里
Put it in your mouth.
你看上去好他妈难过
You look so fuckin' sad!
詹 真的很可惜
Jen, it's really a shame,
因为我觉得这些礼物这么笨
because I do think with all these nice gifts,
你本来可以挽回戴瑞克的
you would've gotten Derek back.
情人节快乐 詹
Happy fuckin' Valentine's Day, Jen.
我很抱歉 詹
I'm so sorry, Jen.
我有时生气的时候会失去控制
I lose it sometimes when I get mad
我吓到了你
and I scare you.
我不想再吓到你了
And I never wanna scare you again.
你还能再给我们一次机会吗
You think you can give us another chance?
你不用现在就着急下什么决定
You don't have to make any decisions right now,
好好考虑一下 好吗
just--just think about it, okay?
看看这两个人
Look at these two.
你为什么不来
他们手牵着手
They're holding hands
漫步在夕阳下
in the sunset.
穿着浴袍微笑着指着我
Just pointing and smiling in their bathing suits.
看上去好开心
Look so happy.
阳光天空度假村
Sunny Sky Resort.
真美
So beautiful.
我想带你去那里
I wanna take you there.
而现在我们在这里
Yet here we are,
头顶上闪着讨厌的荧光灯
under these obnoxious flickering fluorescents.
除了这家伙 这家伙罢♥工♥了
Except for this guy, this guy's not workin'.
喂
Hello?
我们得跟人说说
Have to tell someone about that.
我们应该
We should...
让人来修修
point this out to maintenance.
现在又正常了
Now they're working.
他们这下不得不换掉那些灯泡了
Now they're definitely gonna have to replace that light bulb.
除非他们想换掉整个...
Unless they wanna replace the whole...
没有螺母
There's no screws.
这边没有螺母
There's no screws on this side.
我给你说个笑话
I got a joke for you.
换灯泡需要多少名保安
How many security guards does it take to change a light bulb?
一个都不用 因为我们不是门卫
None, because we're not fuckin' janitors.
但是门卫
But janitors
肯定也得换这些灯泡
have to be able to change these lights.
电梯顶的这一边
There can't be a solid ceiling
不可能是封死的 对吧
on the other side of this panel, right?
如果我能打破这块板
If I could just break through this panel.
等等
Hang on.
来吧
Here we go.
太好了
Oh yes.
天啊
Oh my God!
詹
Jen!
上帝啊
Holy shit!
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
为什么我之前没想到呢
Why the fuck didn't I think of that before?
好了
Okay.
你能顶我上去吗
Can you give me a boost?
我从上面爬出去
I'm gonna climb up through the shaft.
我到大厅里后
When I get to the lobby,
再下来从外面把门打开
I'll come back down and open the doors from the outside,
我会把你救出去的 好吗
I'll get you outta here, okay?
不 我觉得还是你顶我上去比较好
No, I think it's gonna be easier if you boost me.
-不不不 -你好好想想
- No, no, no. - Think about it,
我没有足够的力气把你顶上去 而且
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表